FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Meeting separately

Meeting separately

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So me and the hubby have set up singles profiles now and was wondering if there are any other couples that do the same and how they are finding it as at the moment I'm being bombarded with messages winks and friend invites whereas hubby so far has had no interest lol

Mrs xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Since we’ve got together we haven’t done singles profiles, but we were singles on here before. L would get tonnes and tonnes of messages (some weird ones too) and I’d get zero, there’s soooo many single men on this site that unfortunately unless Mr finds the time to message the women he’s interested in and make them stand out he’ll have trouble getting a meet

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

"So me and the hubby have set up singles profiles now and was wondering if there are any other couples that do the same and how they are finding it as at the moment I'm being bombarded with messages winks and friend invites whereas hubby so far has had no interest lol

Mrs xx"

same for us

as _uttytruker i dont get much luck from the ladys and as nuttyandbusty get lots from guys but not ladys but busty gets bombarded on her own profile

We have two separate couples profiles and state which one is which as we both started as singles.

We find that Goldi gets lots of attention and CJ very little.

"We have two separate couples profiles and state which one is which as we both started as singles.

We find that Goldi gets lots of attention and CJ very little."

As we met on here we kept both profiles. I goldi don't get half as many messages as I used to as a single female but donly find even when we say cj is looking for a meet they are all guys

We both gave up our single profiles, neither of us felt a great need to meet separately on a regular basis our priority has been always what we do together. Ch3wy still meets in vanilla life but I choose to use other social media options if he's away & I need something to supplement, plus I have another occasional friend & some lovely female friends who meet my needs where required. I found that there was no one simple solution to playing alone as part of a couple X

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

You'll find that the single guy profile will be a desert in fab land

It's rare that women or couples will actively look for men

And in many couples profiles, as I'm sure you know, there are only photos of the woman and not the both of them, as women sell the profile

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Ladies will always get loads more interest than guys, even if you are both from a well verified couples profile. Add to that that some are also wary of guys from couples playing on their own, thinking that it is possible that he is "playing away" without consent . Even genuine guys who say that he has permission and you can check with partner will get overlooked, it's one of those things unfortunately.

By *rBeardMan  over a year ago

Mid Glamorgan

I'm part of a married couple and we play seperate and have single profiles on fab. As a single guy on fab I don't even message women on here any more. It seems a waste of time, I do all my networking at socials and clubs then proceed to message on here after I've met the person, it seems to be far more successful than sending out loads of messages that in reality probably won't even get read. My advice would be to get your face to the socials and clubs more frequently as women are more likely to reply to a message when they have met and got an idea of who you are

"I'm part of a married couple and we play seperate and have single profiles on fab. As a single guy on fab I don't even message women on here any more. It seems a waste of time, I do all my networking at socials and clubs then proceed to message on here after I've met the person, it seems to be far more successful than sending out loads of messages that in reality probably won't even get read. My advice would be to get your face to the socials and clubs more frequently as women are more likely to reply to a message when they have met and got an idea of who you are "

Perfect, tried & tested advice X

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

"I'm part of a married couple and we play seperate and have single profiles on fab. As a single guy on fab I don't even message women on here any more. It seems a waste of time, I do all my networking at socials and clubs then proceed to message on here after I've met the person, it seems to be far more successful than sending out loads of messages that in reality probably won't even get read. My advice would be to get your face to the socials and clubs more frequently as women are more likely to reply to a message when they have met and got an idea of who you are "

I'm not part of a couple. But as a single male this is the correct and only way to archive success on fab.

"So me and the hubby have set up singles profiles now and was wondering if there are any other couples that do the same and how they are finding it as at the moment I'm being bombarded with messages winks and friend invites whereas hubby so far has had no interest lol

Mrs xx"

weve both had single profiles in the past, with more success for the male half, mainly due to the bullshit the fem got from guys and couples, now if either wanted to meet alone we would just sort it from our couple profile, far less hassle that way.

If you are a genuine couple, there should be no need for separate profiles, but I do acknowledge there are alot of "fuck buddy couples" on this site.. I don't get that! - I've had a few inbox me, and politely turn them down

"If you are a genuine couple, there should be no need for separate profiles, but I do acknowledge there are alot of "fuck buddy couples" on this site.. I don't get that! - I've had a few inbox me, and politely turn them down "

Essentially, you are just meeting with two fuck buddies under a couple profile, rather misleading if you ask me.. And of course if you have separate profiles, naturally the woman would get more inboxes..

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

"I'm part of a married couple and we play seperate and have single profiles on fab. As a single guy on fab I don't even message women on here any more. It seems a waste of time, I do all my networking at socials and clubs then proceed to message on here after I've met the person, it seems to be far more successful than sending out loads of messages that in reality probably won't even get read. My advice would be to get your face to the socials and clubs more frequently as women are more likely to reply to a message when they have met and got an idea of who you are

I'm not part of a couple. But as a single male this is the correct and only way to archive success on fab. "

We do this as a couple too.

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

"If you are a genuine couple, there should be no need for separate profiles, but I do acknowledge there are alot of "fuck buddy couples" on this site.. I don't get that! - I've had a few inbox me, and politely turn them down

Essentially, you are just meeting with two fuck buddies under a couple profile, rather misleading if you ask me.. And of course if you have separate profiles, naturally the woman would get more inboxes.. "

We have separate profiles and use them when and if we need to.

We are straigh up on there and say what we are looking for.

So we do t mislead anyone.

And Mr gets more messages on his single profile than I do

"If you are a genuine couple, there should be no need for separate profiles, but I do acknowledge there are alot of "fuck buddy couples" on this site.. I don't get that! - I've had a few inbox me, and politely turn them down

Essentially, you are just meeting with two fuck buddies under a couple profile, rather misleading if you ask me.. And of course if you have separate profiles, naturally the woman would get more inboxes..

And Mr gets more messages on his single profile than I do "

OMG you're fuck buddies & not a real couple

OMG you're fuck buddies & not a real couple "

Pmsl looks like it lol

It be a lot cheaper if we were

Pmsl looks like it lol

It be a lot cheaper if we were "

The point I'm getting at is why the heck would two fuck buddies be on a couple profile as opposed to having single profiles!? - they aren't a couple

Pmsl looks like it lol

It be a lot cheaper if we were "

Best I bin the wedding invite then you pair of fucking frauds

Pmsl looks like it lol

The point I'm getting at is why the heck would two fuck buddies be on a couple profile as opposed to having single profiles!? - they aren't a couple "

Maybe they meet together as a couple?? It seems pretty simple to me

Pmsl looks like it lol

Best I bin the wedding invite then you pair of fucking frauds "

Ha ha

Flintshire

"I'm part of a married couple and we play seperate and have single profiles on fab. As a single guy on fab I don't even message women on here any more. It seems a waste of time, I do all my networking at socials and clubs then proceed to message on here after I've met the person, it seems to be far more successful than sending out loads of messages that in reality probably won't even get read. My advice would be to get your face to the socials and clubs more frequently as women are more likely to reply to a message when they have met and got an idea of who you are

I'm not part of a couple. But as a single male this is the correct and only way to archive success on fab. "

Wrong !

whereas it is a way to meet people and network, it is not the only way to achieve success

I've had plenty enough through messaging people, and discovering others through the forums

town

I'm not part of a couple. But as a single male this is the correct and only way to archive success on fab.

Wrong !

whereas it is a way to meet people and network, it is not the only way to achieve success

I've had plenty enough through messaging people, and discovering others through the forums "

There's always one in the forums who knows better lol

Flintshire

Wrong !

I've had plenty enough through messaging people, and discovering others through the forums

There's always one in the forums who knows better lol"

It's not "knowing better", all I'm saying is that you don't just have to go to socials to achieve success, and that fab has a lot of ways for you to have fun

town

Wrong !

It's not "knowing better", all I'm saying is that you don't just have to go to socials to achieve success, and that fab has a lot of ways for you to have fun "

You will have very limited success imho

Mid Glamorgan

Wrong !

It's not "knowing better", all I'm saying is that you don't just have to go to socials to achieve success, and that fab has a lot of ways for you to have fun "

Obiously as 11 of your 12 veri's are from socials?

By *inkyeyesWoman  over a year ago

South Wales

Wrong !

It's not "knowing better", all I'm saying is that you don't just have to go to socials to achieve success, and that fab has a lot of ways for you to have fun

Obiously as 11 of your 12 veri's are from socials? "

By *inataur1Man  over a year ago

Rhondda/Bristol

Wrong !

Oops!!!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Wrong !

That's cause he organises the midweek social so would be feom those. Jack has been on fab previously for quite some time before.

Mid Glamorgan

Wrong !

That's cause he organises the midweek social so would be feom those. Jack has been on fab previously for quite some time before. "

Good for him, still proves my point though?

town

Wrong !

That's cause he organises the midweek social so would be feom those. Jack has been on fab previously for quite some time before.

Good for him, still proves my point though? "

It seems a little silly to say you can achieve success on fab without the socials. Then go on to organises socials to meet people lol. I think it's the plank for you jack lol

Mid Glamorgan

Wrong !

It seems a little silly to say you can achieve success on fab without the socials. Then go on to organises socials to meet people lol. I think it's the plank for you jack lol "

And you would know all about planking wouldn't you max

Can’t comment as a single but as a couple we’ve never really messaged anyone but met some gorgeous ladies and couples in the socials

Flintshire

Wrong !

My veris and what I show are my business, and represent the socials that I organise in Cardiff

I choose not to show veris by people that I meet outside of a social.

So you can stop criticising my profile

And I do very well thank you

Flintshire

Wrong !

It seems a little silly to say you can achieve success on fab without the socials. Then go on to organises socials to meet people lol. I think it's the plank for you jack lol "

And I never said that socials aren't a good way to meet people, I said that there are a multitude of ways, and socials are just one of them

You imply that socials are the only way and I said that's not the case, so get off my back and stop criticising me and my profile.

Mid Glamorgan

Wrong !

My veris and what I show are my business, and represent the socials that I organise in Cardiff

And I do very well thank you "

And there go all the toys out the pram

I'm not criticising your profile mate, need to take a chill pill, dosent anyone do this banter stuff anymore?

Flintshire

Wrong !

I'm not criticising your profile mate, need to take a chill pill, dosent anyone do this banter stuff anymore? "

I'm sorry, but you are commenting on the veris that I have and show on my profile, and also implying I'm a hypocrite because my veris are from socials

BTW I'm very relaxed and don't need to chill

town

Wrong !

I'm not criticising your profile mate, need to take a chill pill, dosent anyone do this banter stuff anymore?

I'm sorry, but you are commenting on the veris that I have and show on my profile, and also implying I'm a hypocrite because my veris are from socials

BTW I'm very relaxed and don't need to chill "

Nobody criticised your profile lol, and yes you can achieve success here by using the forums. But it will never beat the good old networking of clubs and socials to get real success on the scene.

Mid Glamorgan

Wrong !

BTW I'm very relaxed and don't need to chill "

Well there wasn't any weight in your statement was there? You are displaying 12 of your 14 veri's and 11 of those are from socials which you stated earlier is apparently not the only way to achieve success but obiously in your case it is the most successful way. I was giving my advice to the OP and you stated my advice was and I quote 'WRONG' earlier in the thread so if anyone is guilty of criticising my friend it is you, Mr Plum Pudding

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Wrong !

It seems a little silly to say you can achieve success on fab without the socials. Then go on to organises socials to meet people lol. I think it's the plank for you jack lol

And I never said that socials aren't a good way to meet people, I said that there are a multitude of ways, and socials are just one of them

You imply that socials are the only way and I said that's not the case, so get off my back and stop criticising me and my profile. "

We don't do the socials and when we're looking for a single male it's always been in clubs or from fab, not sure why anyone would think it's the only way to meet.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Wrong !

Well there wasn't any weight in your statement was there? You are displaying 12 of your 14 veri's and 11 of those are from socials which you stated earlier is apparently not the only way to achieve success but obiously in your case it is the most successful way. I was giving my advice to the OP and you stated my advice was and I quote 'WRONG' earlier in the thread so if anyone is guilty of criticising my friend it is you, Mr Plum Pudding "

Max he was saying you were wrong and I quote "the only way to achieve success" there are a lot of people on fab who do not attend socials and clubs and still doing very well all over the country let alone Wales.

There isn't wrong or a right way to meet on here it's pot luck majority of the time

town

Wrong !

Well there wasn't any weight in your statement was there? You are displaying 12 of your 14 veri's and 11 of those are from socials which you stated earlier is apparently not the only way to achieve success but obiously in your case it is the most successful way. I was giving my advice to the OP and you stated my advice was and I quote 'WRONG' earlier in the thread so if anyone is guilty of criticising my friend it is you, Mr Plum Pudding

Max he was saying you were wrong and I quote "the only way to achieve success" there are a lot of people on fab who do not attend socials and clubs and still doing very well all over the country let alone Wales.

There isn't wrong or a right way to meet on here it's pot luck majority of the time "

I guess its my turn to walk the plank!!I should have said best way to meet. Which imho it is

I have to agree with Max, as a single guy socials are by far the best way to build on potential meets. Every one will have his her own opinion and the lady will and always gets the attention.

I've given up on contacting people on here as it generally yields little to no results.

Mid Glamorgan

Wrong !

There isn't wrong or a right way to meet on here it's pot luck majority of the time

I guess its my turn to walk the plank!!I should have said best way to meet. Which imho it is "

Top planker

Totally agree with this statement, also it helps that Mr Beard is handsome and a top bloke

He certainly ain’t no plum!

» Add a new message to this topic