FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Fab Features???

Fab Features???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you could add a realistic feature to Fab what would it be?

Me a "Not Interested Button"

I think this would solve a lot of problems.

I dont mean a hard block or a report... just a button or tick box on a profile you can click if your not interested.

this could allow fab to filter who you see / who sees your content without needed hard blocks.

it would be a Passive way for women to block spammy men and vice versa...

without having to reply.

having the site tell you someone is not interested may also curb the amout of abuse people get when they "upset" someone by saying no thanks ... sadly wer arent all adults?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you could add a realistic feature to Fab what would it be?

I dont mean a hard block or a report... just a button or tick box on a profile you can click if your not interested.

this could allow fab to filter who you see / who sees your content without needed hard blocks.

without having to reply.

having the site tell you someone is not interested may also curb the amout of abuse people get when they "upset" someone by saying no thanks ... sadly wer arent all adults?"

That’s a very good idea!

For me I’d like more emoji choice. Not because I’m not capable of talking other than in text or emoji talk, but cos I think emojis are good to add expression or dimension to an otherwise ‘flat’ message.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

without having to reply.

having the site tell you someone is not interested may also curb the amout of abuse people get when they "upset" someone by saying no thanks ... sadly wer arent all adults?

That’s a very good idea!

For me I’d like more emoji choice. Not because I’m not capable of talking other than in text or emoji talk, but cos I think emojis are good to add expression or dimension to an otherwise ‘flat’ message. "

I think both of these are good ideas.

I use the block if I'm not interested in someone and whike yes it's a good filter I find it harsh.

you could also have an "activity" rating

lots of technical forums have this eg ones about complicated subjects..

those the put the work in via meanigful input get like a higher rating so when they post / interact you know its because they know whart they are doing.

because its a rating it doesnt have to disclose how many and who youve been fucking to suggest your an "active" participant

likewise you could have one for message activity that might allude to identifying "spammers"

By *inataur1Man  over a year ago

Rhondda/Bristol

without having to reply.

having the site tell you someone is not interested may also curb the amout of abuse people get when they "upset" someone by saying no thanks ... sadly wer arent all adults?"

If it filters who you see and can look at you, then surely that's the same as blocking someone.

Or have I misread it??

[Removed by poster at 11/12/17 18:41:24]

without having to reply.

If it filters who you see and can look at you, then surely that's the same as blocking someone.

Or have I misread it??"

I think it would be better if it just stopped the person being able to message that person rather than blocking the entire profile. Or showed up on the profile like a red cross or something

Rhondda/Bristol

without having to reply.

Or have I misread it??

I think it would be better if it just stopped the person being able to message that person rather than blocking the entire profile. Or showed up on the profile like a red cross or something "

Yep, I get that.

Sounds like some really good ideas on here , let’s hope admin see them

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

without having to reply.

That’s a very good idea!

For me I’d like more emoji choice. Not because I’m not capable of talking other than in text or emoji talk, but cos I think emojis are good to add expression or dimension to an otherwise ‘flat’ message. "

I like both of these

Plus English regional forums, thinking of myself I am so close to the South West but currently would have to go on a forum that goes up to Newcastle; and to being aloud to put links or pictures in forum posts.

yes some regionality filters might help

poss some chat rooms / forums that are more specific

eg cuples looking for couples

over 40's / looking for bulls / women

a lot of the time i will go into a chat room and everyone in there will either be a single guy or not looking for singles.

there is a general chat ... so why not a more specific chat.

the wales chatroom for example - if your talking regionality im more likley to meet someone in bristol or london than i am someone in north wales

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

All very good ideas, one that does bother me,the single guys that set up an account for 1 day get as many pics as he can some times posing as a cpl then closes the account, then start start up another account at a later date

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

A separate mail box for people on your friends list would be handy.

Too often a message from a friend gets lost in the flood of other messages...particularly for women and couples. We men wish we had that problem

"All very good ideas, one that does bother me,the single guys that set up an account for 1 day get as many pics as he can some times posing as a cpl then closes the account, then start start up another account at a later date "

There's a freak on this site and the brother site who does this daily, he/she must create about 20 - 30 accounts every day, so a feature that blocks people from doing this..

Rhondda/Bristol

"All very good ideas, one that does bother me,the single guys that set up an account for 1 day get as many pics as he can some times posing as a cpl then closes the account, then start start up another account at a later date "

That's quite easy to stop, the site admins can I'd users by their IP address and mobile numbers. Can then block them.

"A separate mail box for people on your friends list would be handy.

Too often a message from a friend gets lost in the flood of other messages...particularly for women and couples. We men wish we had that problem "

That's not a bad idea. Or a way of them being flagged in your inbox so they don't get missed maybe

South Wales

"All very good ideas, one that does bother me,the single guys that set up an account for 1 day get as many pics as he can some times posing as a cpl then closes the account, then start start up another account at a later date

There's a freak on this site and the brother site who does this daily, he/she must create about 20 - 30 accounts every day, so a feature that blocks people from doing this.. "

Brother site?

"All very good ideas, one that does bother me,the single guys that set up an account for 1 day get as many pics as he can some times posing as a cpl then closes the account, then start start up another account at a later date

There's a freak on this site and the brother site who does this daily, he/she must create about 20 - 30 accounts every day, so a feature that blocks people from doing this..

Brother site?"

Fabguys

South Wales

Brother site?

Fabguys"

Cheers

Sort of the fab grinder then.

Brother site?

Fabguys

Cheers

Sort of the fab grinder then."

Yeah thats it. Their was a fabsingles but I don't think it took off

» Add a new message to this topic