FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why so difficult

Why so difficult

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m a genuine single straight guy not new to this but recently come back after a long relationship and it seems more and more difficult for a guy to get noticed and arrange things I have sent messages winks extended and shortened my profile hidden pictures and only show pg rated ones haha and still nothing where the hell can a single genuine guy get a brake on here it would also seem I’m either too old or in some cases too young pmsl maybe it’s the area I’m in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Or maybe it's your profile, all 12 words of it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP you tell us why the people you message should pick you out of the 1000s of other middle aged single guys on here??

By *inataur1Man  over a year ago

Rhondda/Bristol

You have to be in it for the long game. The best way is to attend the socials (that require no Veri's), get to know people there. You'll soon find that the ladies on here will respond to you more. Especially if they know you from a social.

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

It's not instashag socials are key.It's all about the long game being respectable and proving yourself not to be a idiot. It's very rare for a single fem to to even bother to open up a msg from someone they've never met,I don't send any unless they msg me first now good luck.

5 weeks !

You've been here 5 weeks !

Patience, patience, patience!

Oh and no MEANS NO, no messaging "fuck now?", don't get in a strop when rejected, have manners, and be social.

It's not a fuck fest on here you know

Btw profile is a bit...bleak

Iv had longer profiles and shorter ones all with the same result it’s a difficult balance to find some like short profiles others prefer chapter and verse

I have tried many ways to express I’m genuine and not just wanting to swap pictures or loads of messages it just appears a lot harder now days to get responses out of people than I did 12yr ago say Iv tried asking to meet for coffee a chat to meet not just fancy a shag I know with most some form of relationship has to be built I think so far only 1 out of 200 bother to reply to anything I put in a message

I know what NO means on here and not getting in a strop and as for social I am trying also I know it’s not a fuck fest as you put it and explained why the short profile

I know it’s a long game and that was just asking a question to help me along like I have said things seem a lot more different than when looking to make friends and join in before

Maybe try a forum search before posting these threads are daily & people lose patience reading it all over again. There's lots of good advice so you either accept it or move on I guess X

Be clear as to what you are looking for and they will find you.(works for me)

Don't be impatient and remember.

It's not easy trying to find a jaffa cake in a field of cow pats after midnight.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"I have tried many ways to express I’m genuine and not just wanting to swap pictures or loads of messages it just appears a lot harder now days to get responses out of people than I did 12yr ago say Iv tried asking to meet for coffee a chat to meet not just fancy a shag I know with most some form of relationship has to be built I think so far only 1 out of 200 bother to reply to anything I put in a message "

If you’ve really sent 200 messages in five weeks, I think that may we’ll be part of your problem .

"Maybe try a forum search before posting these threads are daily & people lose patience reading it all over again. There's lots of good advice so you either accept it or move on I guess X"

Good advice as it's getting tedious with all the "why can't I get a meet" posts on here.

So many times I've posted advice and I loose my rag on occasion

That's what the advice forum section is there for isn't it ?

Ok I get it it’s tedious for you then my suggestionto you would be don’t repost I’m feeling a lot of hostility over a simple comment that was not hostile in any form and ok maybe I should have looked further on the advice section but I did not look ok shoot me my mistake geee

It was a figure of speech but ok point taken thanks

By *he tunnelsCouple  over a year ago

newport

Have you thought of going to a club ?

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"I’m a genuine single straight guy not new to this but recently come back after a long relationship and it seems more and more difficult for a guy to get noticed and arrange things I have sent messages winks extended and shortened my profile hidden pictures and only show pg rated ones haha and still nothing where the hell can a single genuine guy get a brake on here it would also seem I’m either too old or in some cases too young pmsl maybe it’s the area I’m in "
all to do with attitude try socials get known I’m an old twat but do extremely well for an old ugly twat keep at it

By *ax FilthMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Dirtydragon...

The best advice I can give you is to think about what your target audience (presumably single females) want to see when they open and read your profile.

It is absolutely clear that the first thing they want to see is a very large penis picture, ideally as your main profile picture.

I would suggest looking at my profile and using it as a model for you own.

Best of luck dude.

"Dirtydragon...

The best advice I can give you is to think about what your target audience (presumably single females) want to see when they open and read your profile.

It is absolutely clear that the first thing they want to see is a very large penis picture, ideally as your main profile picture.

Best of luck dude."

Grabs pop corn

By *ax FilthMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Haha - there was more than an element of self-mockery in my post.

"Dirtydragon...

Best of luck dude."

That made me lol, known out the opposition eh, or rather make them take themselves out, cunning plan

"I’m a genuine single straight guy not new to this but recently come back after a long relationship and it seems more and more difficult for a guy to get noticed and arrange things I have sent messages winks extended and shortened my profile hidden pictures and only show pg rated ones haha and still nothing where the hell can a single genuine guy get a brake on here it would also seem I’m either too old or in some cases too young pmsl maybe it’s the area I’m in "
If you haven't got a massive dick forget it. Just being real

Totally wrong, some women may enjoy the larger cock but there's just as many, like me who don't get pleasure from that & you'll even see it stipulated in some profiles. You can't use one bad experience to try & confirm a point, it's merely your own bad experience.

» Add a new message to this topic