FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Super bowl :)

Super bowl :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Big Five Ohh OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

So tonight the biggest show in the world is on.

Forget the gumpf about being puffs for wearing padding... (unless youve played you wouldnt know)

Are you watching and more immportantly what are your snacks of choice.

"Go deep"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah the Superbowl, that takes me right back to my first sporting crush (Dan Marino - no judgements please), spending hours watching the Dolphins play! Never understood all the rules though, but something very sexually charged about all those big strong men trying to knock each other over. I may have to have a sneaky peek tonight

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Cant help but think about ace ventura when ever I hear his name lol

By *he Big Five Ohh OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

I would offer to show you my helmet but its a bit battered

As much as I'd like the eagles to win, I can't look past the patriots, they're a machine. Myself and angelheartedtemptress are having a mini party with pizza, chilli dogs and of course nachos. Washing it down with plenty of drinks .

By *agners45Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Most overhyped sport on the planet, how can they make a game of 4x15mins quarters last about 9 fucking hours,,,yawn yawn

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Expect mr perfect, all america, tom brady to bring in another title and possible MVP win....40 hasn't slowed him any!

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Ah the Superbowl, that takes me right back to my first sporting crush (Dan Marino - no judgements please), spending hours watching the Dolphins play! Never understood all the rules though, but something very sexually charged about all those big strong men trying to knock each other over. I may have to have a sneaky peek tonight "

Wow...that was from the golden era of NFL! I don't rate gents,but will admit Marino was a handsome guy....best quarterback to ever play the game and not win a title.

"Expect mr perfect, all america, tom brady to bring in another title and possible MVP win....40 hasn't slowed him any!"

The way the coach Bill Balichek keeps on doing it. Its monotonous but credit where credit due.

» Add a new message to this topic