FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Picky men

Picky men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm now totally knobbed with it, too fat, too old, too submissive, too young you name it... Wtf has an old, fat woman got to do to get a shag on a sex site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

How dare they be so picky!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there such a thing as a picky man lol??

By *lderguy4uMan  over a year ago

wirral

There is one thing you are a gorgeous curvy girl I would love to play with you anytime

I am going to need a bigger popcorn bucket

"I'm now totally knobbed with it, too fat, too old, too submissive, too young you name it... Wtf has an old, fat woman got to do to get a shag on a sex site? "

Can you sew?

"I am going to need a bigger popcorn bucket "

You and your blooming popcorn. It better be salt this time lol

By *amo2121Man  over a year ago

swansea

"I'm now totally knobbed with it, too fat, too old, too submissive, too young you name it... Wtf has an old, fat woman got to do to get a shag on a sex site? "

Lol I feel your pain!!!

"I'm now totally knobbed with it, too fat, too old, too submissive, too young you name it... Wtf has an old, fat woman got to do to get a shag on a sex site?

Lol I feel your pain!!!"

I wish I was feeling the pain

"I'm now totally knobbed with it, too fat, too old, too submissive, too young you name it... Wtf has an old, fat woman got to do to get a shag on a sex site?

Can you sew?"

Surprisingly enough I can do all the traditional female gender expected roles

Can you sew?

Surprisingly enough I can do all the traditional female gender expected roles "

Can you drink several pints and shout loud expletives during rugby matches??

Can you sew?

Can you drink several pints and shout loud expletives during rugby matches?? "

Nope I know P I'm a lost cause

Can you sew?

Can you drink several pints and shout loud expletives during rugby matches??

Nope I know P I'm a lost cause"

Fucking useless

Can you sew?

Can you drink several pints and shout loud expletives during rugby matches?? "

Swoon.

swansea

No good moaning.....you need to stand out more!!!....us men are so picky these days...and the best advice I can ever offer is to go to more socials ...whaaaa!!!

Can you sew?

Surprisingly enough I can do all the traditional female gender expected roles "

Well then you have value to men you lucky, lucky thing. x

By *hynblondebbwWoman  over a year ago

city centre ish

Your pics clearly aren’t saucy enough to attract these blokes, more breast pics, real classy ones, more vibrator up ya lady garden shots, can you maybe get a sky remote in your your mouth.. how far in and you need to be far more sociable.. you know these socials are all sausage fests, I’m sure if you attended occasionally you’d get a lay xx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Your pics clearly aren’t saucy enough to attract these blokes, more breast pics, real classy ones, more vibrator up ya lady garden shots, can you maybe get a sky remote in your your mouth.. how far in and you need to be far more sociable.. you know these socials are all sausage fests, I’m sure if you attended occasionally you’d get a lay xx

"

awesome advice

"Your pics clearly aren’t saucy enough to attract these blokes, more breast pics, real classy ones, more vibrator up ya lady garden shots, can you maybe get a sky remote in your your mouth.. how far in and you need to be far more sociable.. you know these socials are all sausage fests, I’m sure if you attended occasionally you’d get a lay xx

"

I won't look at my sky remote the same ever again pmsl

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

"

You left out the ones sitting on the loo lol

By *umpled4skinsMan  over a year ago

cardiff

They usually don't block single blokes. That usually helps ha

"

What about the old style sky remote up my foof? I don't have breasts like yours to attract interest & there's never enough sausage at these things for my tastes. Oh & tall guy, I'm looking for a fuck not a bloody housekeepers job

They usually don't block single blokes. That usually helps ha"

Ah damn there's always one clever bugger

Im loving the banter on these forums more and more each day.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"

Oh my god....you've given me an idea for a new pic....although on second thoughts I'm not going to try and get a sky remote in my mouth.. I'm a laydee!!

It's made me giggle though lol

Oh my god....you've given me an idea for a new pic....although on second thoughts I'm not going to try and get a sky remote in my mouth.. I'm a laydee!!

It's made me giggle though lol "

Are sky remotes going to be the new in fetish toy lol. Must put one in my kinky toy bag right away lol

Are sky remotes going to be the new in fetish toy lol. Must put one in my kinky toy bag right away lol "

I failed miserably, it wouldn't fit up my foof but flew up my arse no ones gonna want me now

It's made me giggle though lol "

Hey, me n you Mama & our new toy, the sky remote I'll put a condom on it x

I've hysterics reading the banter on here tonight lol

That's me fucked I don't have sky

"That's me fucked I don't have sky "

I'll lend you mine Nymph, Mama get's that sharing is caring X

"That's me fucked I don't have sky

I'll lend you mine Nymph, Mama get's that sharing is caring X"

Thankyou it's very much appreciated xx

I just sent out 50 copy and paste "hi" messages not 1 fecking reply, all that hard work for nothing

"I just sent out 50 copy and paste "hi" messages not 1 fecking reply, all that hard work for nothing "

city centre ish

I think next social/club night we all take our sky remotes out with us and experiment with new pics.. let’s have a competition

"I just sent out 50 copy and paste "hi" messages not 1 fecking reply, all that hard work for nothing "

I do that daily Nymph, only had one reply in weeks & I've pissed him off already what's a woman got to do to get a daily fuck nowadays eh?

I am seriously reconsidering Friday now with all this blatant sexism! We men are not your sex slaves for mere objectification!

"I think next social/club night we all take our sky remotes out with us and experiment with new pics.. let’s have a competition "

Sorry Shy, I need someone to retrieve mine

city centre ish

"I am seriously reconsidering Friday now with all this blatant sexism! We men are not your sex slaves for mere objectification! "

Bull. Shut up and bring your sky remote so we can take some new profile pics for you hehe xx

My mission this weekend so be to produce a variety of slutty sky remote pics & I'll even turn on the fab pics option, just for you X

Any special requests?

"Bull. Shut up and bring your sky remote so we can take some new profile pics for you hehe xx"

Mine is smaller than most. But it's black, does that count?

"Bull. Shut up and bring your sky remote so we can take some new profile pics for you hehe xx

Mine is smaller than most. But it's black, does that count? "

Nah, it's big or nothing PMD

"My mission this weekend so be to produce a variety of slutty sky remote pics & I'll even turn on the fab pics option, just for you X

Any special requests? "

Can you measure your boobs against it but start from under your chin ?

"My mission this weekend so be to produce a variety of slutty sky remote pics & I'll even turn on the fab pics option, just for you X

Any special requests?

Can you measure your boobs against it but start from under your chin ?"

Ffs Nymph set me up to fail why don't you, you know I've got no fucking boobs. I'm 55 not 25 they're near my belly button

PMD must have the sky Q remote hahaha

Any special requests?

Can you measure your boobs against it but start from under your chin ?

Ffs Nymph set me up to fail why don't you, you know I've got no fucking boobs. I'm 55 not 25 they're near my belly button "

They look ok to me

"I just sent out 50 copy and paste "hi" messages not 1 fecking reply, all that hard work for nothing

I do that daily Nymph, only had one reply in weeks & I've pissed him off already what's a woman got to do to get a daily fuck nowadays eh? "

Shocking these guys should be greatful for the hi messages be constantly meet ready, and prepared to get rid of who ever is in their houses to accomodate us x

Men have the right to be as picky as they like regarding where they put their Sky remotes. Women should raise their game and stop being willing to be porked by any old working toolkit and take some pride in making themselves worthy wank fodder.

There. I said it. And for good measure there is now the mandatory Sky remote pic on my profile.

"Men have the right to be as picky as they like regarding where they put their Sky remotes. Women should raise their game and stop being willing to be porked by any old working toolkit and take some pride in making themselves worthy wank fodder.

There. I said it. And for good measure there is now the mandatory Sky remote pic on my profile. "

Omfg there's no cock in that pic so I've reported it

By *rew81Man  over a year ago

deeside

Any special requests? "

Can you put channel 111 on for me please?

Any special requests?

Can you put channel 111 on for me please?"

I cant quite reach the buttons a mo X

"PMD must have the sky Q remote hahaha "

Lightweight eh

Are sky remotes going to be the new in fetish toy lol. Must put one in my kinky toy bag right away lol

I failed miserably, it wouldn't fit up my foof but flew up my arse no ones gonna want me now "

Fuck i just spat my coffee out........pmsl....

"Men have the right to be as picky as they like regarding where they put their Sky remotes. Women should raise their game and stop being willing to be porked by any old working toolkit and take some pride in making themselves worthy wank fodder.

There. I said it. And for good measure there is now the mandatory Sky remote pic on my profile. "

It's a proper teasing photo showing no worthy goods. Shame on you lol

I failed miserably, it wouldn't fit up my foof but flew up my arse no ones gonna want me now Fuck i just spat my coffee out........pmsl.... "

You think I'm joking? Lol out for pics on Thurs

city centre ish

Trust you to be premature eh

deeside

Any special requests?

I cant quite reach the buttons a mo X"

Thought women could multi task! Where there’s a will there’s a way lol!!

Any special requests?

Thought women could multi task! Where there’s a will there’s a way lol!!"

It's not the multi tasking aspect it's fitting a hand up there alongside the remote

PMD since you don't need the big one can I borrow it for a 2's up on Thursday?

deeside

Any special requests?

It's not the multi tasking aspect it's fitting a hand up there alongside the remote "

lol use your muscles xx

Any special requests?

It's not the multi tasking aspect it's fitting a hand up there alongside the remote

lol use your muscles xx "

My muscles are in my bloody pussy, my arse is just a tart that sucks things in. Omg you're hard to fucking please X

deeside

Any special requests?

lol use your muscles xx

My muscles are in my bloody pussy, my arse is just a tart that sucks things in. Omg you're hard to fucking please X"

Love the response!! Remind me not to stand behind you then or maybe I will

Ffs Drew if you want channel 111 come press the buttons yourself, see what I mean about picky guys ladies, can't bloody please them X

Shum mishtake shurely !!??

deeside

"Ffs Drew if you want channel 111 come press the buttons yourself, see what I mean about picky guys ladies, can't bloody please them X "

Thought you said there wasn’t room for a hand to reach the buttons, happy to give it a go though x

"Ffs Drew if you want channel 111 come press the buttons yourself, see what I mean about picky guys ladies, can't bloody please them X

Thought you said there wasn’t room for a hand to reach the buttons, happy to give it a go though x"

You'll need to go up the front, like a Sky DP x

deeside

"Ffs Drew if you want channel 111 come press the buttons yourself, see what I mean about picky guys ladies, can't bloody please them X

Thought you said there wasn’t room for a hand to reach the buttons, happy to give it a go though x

You'll need to go up the front, like a Sky DP x"

Ok miss whatever you say sounds like it could be interesting trying to get the right channel xx

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Omg... this thread! pmsl!!

Seriously tempted to change my username to PickyPedro

"Omg... this thread! pmsl!!

Seriously tempted to change my username to PickyPedro "

Don't be too picky Pedro I might need a channel change real soon

I'm gonna change mine to pickylou lol xx

Message me. ??????

Peachy is you want the channel changed I will use my smaller Sky remote so not to cause any lasting issues.... It's black so I hope you have no problem with that because some women do..... . You can't have my big one because I need that for those special meets where size matters and I am quite selective on whose 'box' gets that kind of connection with my gear. Sorry not sorry .

By *nice44Man  over a year ago

valleys

I agree lol

"Peachy is you want the channel changed I will use my smaller Sky remote so not to cause any lasting issues.... It's black so I hope you have no problem with that because some women do..... . You can't have my big one because I need that for those special meets where size matters and I am quite selective on whose 'box' gets that kind of connection with my gear. Sorry not sorry . "

You know where you can ram the big one PMD, another picky guy with 'special' friends hmmmmmm Now then who's free...

"I'm gonna change mine to pickylou lol xx"

I think that's a great name

Another couple presuming they can come on here and shag whoever they want. I know it’s a sex site but I have needs and feelings that need to be taken into consideration too.

This thread has made me right chuckle this morning x

Realise you're holding all the power.

Play hard to get and us men can't say no !

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Things must be getting desperate, you unblocked us!

"Things must be getting desperate, you unblocked us! "

No idea who you are tbh but if you are on our block list you aren't allowed to communicate that here & tbh we can't be arsed to check X

Think women are more picky than men

"Things must be getting desperate, you unblocked us!

No idea who you are tbh but if you are on our block list you aren't allowed to communicate that here & tbh we can't be arsed to check X"

#forumban hahaha

"This thread has made me right chuckle this morning x"

Hope it wasn't a set chuckle, that seems to be my latest trick X

"You know where you can ram the big one PMD, another picky guy with 'special' friends hmmmmmm Now then who's free... "

Now now, don't get all jealous, it's highly undesirable don't you know, makes us Picky guys skip on past....

"You know where you can ram the big one PMD, another picky guy with 'special' friends hmmmmmm Now then who's free...

Now now, don't get all jealous, it's highly undesirable don't you know, makes us Picky guys skip on past.... "

Picky Skippy suits you very nicely & Green has never been my colour X

"Picky Skippy suits you very nicely & Green has never been my colour X"

Personally I prefer Twunt, but whatever

"This thread has made me right chuckle this morning x

Hope it wasn't a set chuckle, that seems to be my latest trick X "

A proper chuckle. Some light hearted fun at last x

A proper chuckle. Some light hearted fun at last x"

That was meant to be a 'wet' chuckle lol

A proper chuckle. Some light hearted fun at last x

That was meant to be a 'wet' chuckle lol "

Hahaha I did wonder

swansea

I would love to get involved with the banter but your all way to picky for me. Glad that I inspired the thread x

"I would love to get involved with the banter but your all way to picky for me. Glad that I inspired the thread x"

Thank you Jamo because you're right & your probably the inspiration for picky couple one as well. This is an equal ops thread so feel free to comment however X

swansea

"I would love to get involved with the banter but your all way to picky for me. Glad that I inspired the thread x

Thank you Jamo because you're right & your probably the inspiration for picky couple one as well. This is an equal ops thread so feel free to comment however X"

Peach I have been mis conceived...my post should have read military rather than picky lol I'm not a hater just (in all fairness) mis wrote the post ...but I'm glad I'm a way as it has got lots of people talking and after all that is surely what the forum section is for..much love x

"I would love to get involved with the banter but your all way to picky for me. Glad that I inspired the thread x

Thank you Jamo because you're right & your probably the inspiration for picky couple one as well. This is an equal ops thread so feel free to comment however X

Peach I have been mis conceived...my post should have read military rather than picky lol I'm not a hater just (in all fairness) mis wrote the post ...but I'm glad I'm a way as it has got lots of people talking and after all that is surely what the forum section is for..much love x"

Exactly & I enjoy your posting because you provoke responses, I may not always agree nicely but I still enjoy X

swansea

Peach I have been mis conceived...my post should have read military rather than picky lol I'm not a hater just (in all fairness) mis wrote the post ...but I'm glad I'm a way as it has got lots of people talking and after all that is surely what the forum section is for..much love x

Exactly & I enjoy your posting because you provoke responses, I may not always agree nicely but I still enjoy X"

Im glad you do and even though I'm not even a face on the screen, I mean that sincerely. I have great fun and yeah I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea (Please some of the people..and all that) but I like to see people talk, right for wrong ...good or bad . Because after all what is this sight if we don't talk!!! See my view is this.. If your crap at getting results through messages..then get it through the forum, call me Mr whatever x but it gets results every time x again...much love x

Those who've been around a long time never under estimate the power of the forum.

Now where have I put that bloody remote this time? No doubt some picky guy will want a different channel to me

swansea

"Those who've been around a long time never under estimate the power of the forum.

Now where have I put that bloody remote this time? No doubt some picky guy will want a different channel to me "

999 x

"Those who've been around a long time never under estimate the power of the forum.

Now where have I put that bloody remote this time? No doubt some picky guy will want a different channel to me

999 x"

Oi I'm not dead yet just wait for my pics tomorrow

swansea

Ile look forward to them

999 x

Oi I'm not dead yet just wait for my pics tomorrow "

swansea

999 x

Oi I'm not dead yet just wait for my pics tomorrow "

Ile look forward to them x

You don't suck cock for long either

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

I failed miserably, it wouldn't fit up my foof but flew up my arse no ones gonna want me now "

Actually sneezed tea out of my nose when I read this !!!

Here!

Well it has to be a sky remote as it can't be a virgin anymore

Here!

You don't suck cock for long either "

I never lasted very long in her mouth either lol

You don't suck cock for long either "

You tapped out lightweight

deeside

Looking forward to seeing some pics today!!

"Looking forward to seeing some pics today!!"

Tonight's the night, if I can get them through

Looking forward to a load of sky remote photos 2day lol .....

deeside

"Looking forward to seeing some pics today!!

Tonight's the night, if I can get them through "

Fingers crossed!!

First 2 up, sorry Nymph I tried to use it to measure my boobs from my chin but it doesn't reach, my boobs are saggy

You left out the ones sitting on the loo lol "

I've got one just for you, cos I know how much you love them

I've got one just for you, cos I know how much you love them "

can't help giggling lol xx

city centre ish

I've got one just for you, cos I know how much you love them "

I CANT FAB EM!!!!!! Nooooooooo

deeside

Why can’t we Fab your pics to show our appreciation?? Love the pics!! Love to see the “saggy” tits as well! Maybe hide the remote under them?

"Why can’t we Fab your pics to show our appreciation?? Love the pics!! Love to see the “saggy” tits as well! Maybe hide the remote under them?"

I've turned out on just for you lot lol, I'll get a saggy one later

deeside

"Why can’t we Fab your pics to show our appreciation?? Love the pics!! Love to see the “saggy” tits as well! Maybe hide the remote under them?

I've turned out on just for you lot lol, I'll get a saggy one later "

wouldn’t mind using that control x

OP's profile is getting record numbers of views lol.....

You're quite right. We all need to look in the mirror before shining the light on others. We are all imperfect, its what makes us better, different and unique. Everyone is forced to aspire toward gorgeousness but attractiveness and that certain sexuality cones from the mind.

I thought you was joking..creased you actually did it. Well done girl. . Xx

Surely everyone has the right to be picky and only meet people they are attracted to?

"Surely everyone has the right to be picky and only meet people they are attracted to?"

Don't be ridiculous

"Surely everyone has the right to be picky and only meet people they are attracted to?

Don't be ridiculous "

Sorry, how absurd of me haha

"I thought you was joking..creased you actually did it. Well done girl. . Xx"

Not only did we do it but we sent one of the pics to the wrong person in my what's app, I'm not gonna live that down in a hurry

One used Sky remote seeking a new home, anyone?

Here!

Simply epic lol!

"Simply epic lol!"

I'm thinking about some form of remote control gb next, I feel ready for multiple remotes & they're far less picky than men X

Here!

the new sky remote is pathetically small but very hard! I think I have an old Toshiba one here somewhere. Not very long but very girthy! I could send him round to join in. Please have him back by midnight!

" the new sky remote is pathetically small but very hard! I think I have an old Toshiba one here somewhere. Not very long but very girthy! I could send him round to join in. Please have him back by midnight! "

Might take you up on that one, I'm beginning to think who needs a man X

"I thought you was joking..creased you actually did it. Well done girl. . Xx

Not only did we do it but we sent one of the pics to the wrong person in my what's app, I'm not gonna live that down in a hurry "

Pmsfl.....you crack me up....

"Not only did we do it but we sent one of the pics to the wrong person in my what's app, I'm not gonna live that down in a hurry "

You now have a very limited time (a couple of minutes I think) on WhatsApp to delete something you sent in error on there, so long as it hasn't been blue ticked.....

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Not only did we do it but we sent one of the pics to the wrong person in my what's app, I'm not gonna live that down in a hurry

You now have a very limited time (a couple of minutes I think) on WhatsApp to delete something you sent in error on there, so long as it hasn't been blue ticked..... "

At least it went to a Fabster...could have been much worse with WhatsApp!

See...these new fangled social media apps can be a bit tricky

"At least it went to a Fabster...could have been much worse with WhatsApp!

See...these new fangled social media apps can be a bit tricky "

At least she can blame slippery fingers

deeside

"One used Sky remote seeking a new home, anyone? "

Is it in working order as looked like it had something all over it??

Now that's the gamble I'm afraid, spares or repair kind of thing

deeside

no money back no guarantee

" no money back no guarantee "

Someone might enjoy sniffing it

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

" no money back no guarantee

Someone might enjoy sniffing it "

Remote sniffing ....the next new fangled tech?

Your obviously not asking the rite guy I would love to shag you

" no money back no guarantee

Someone might enjoy sniffing it

Remote sniffing ....the next new fangled tech?"

Sold to that guy who knows a good investment when he sees one & know what else? This thread got me a shag, 2 in 1

» Add a new message to this topic