FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Where did the bush go?

Where did the bush go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going against the trend of seemingly most guys, I love the look and feel of a neet bush on a lady.

On this site and the female population in general it's increasingly impossible to find on a lady under 40.

I'd love to hear thoughts from the women on the site whether they'd consider putting the razor down for a few weeks and get like minded fellas to drum up support.

Bring back the bush!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a nice bush going till last week, had to trim it though because I couldn't stop stroking it. That was frowned upon in work

"Going against the trend of seemingly most guys, I love the look and feel of a neet bush on a lady.

On this site and the female population in general it's increasingly impossible to find on a lady under 40.

I'd love to hear thoughts from the women on the site whether they'd consider putting the razor down for a few weeks and get like minded fellas to drum up support.

Bring back the bush! "

Where do I sign?

I would gladly offer hedge trimming services.

They're lovely to look at, especially through some lacey undies, and fantastic to stroke and play with. Just can't understand the obsession with the 'shaven haven'

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"Going against the trend of seemingly most guys, I love the look and feel of a neet bush on a lady.

Bring back the bush! "

Trimmed (a compromise)

Nothing worse then seeing a man pulling hair out of his teeth lo l.

Im not bare these days, I've a little landing strip. Should I dye it pink perhaps lol

By *amo2121Man  over a year ago

swansea

"They're lovely to look at, especially through some lacey undies, and fantastic to stroke and play with. Just can't understand the obsession with the 'shaven haven' "

Looks cleaner, nothing in your teeth all day, it's just preference but I personally prefer them shaved or with a little landing strip lol

"Nothing worse then seeing a man pulling hair out of his teeth lo l.

Im not bare these days, I've a little landing strip. Should I dye it pink perhaps lol"

Friend of mine lived with a flatmate who dyed it pink and shaved it into a heart shape for her bf.

He thought no more of it, until he shaved the next morning and found little pink hairs all over his razor.

Boundaries.

Having had a few gf's with a bush going, I can honestly say I never got anything stuck in my teeth lol.

I have stomach tuning probs with male and female bushes.. no ban on the razor or veet for me

Im not bare these days, I've a little landing strip. Should I dye it pink perhaps lol

Friend of mine lived with a flatmate who dyed it pink and shaved it into a heart shape for her bf.

He thought no more of it, until he shaved the next morning and found little pink hairs all over his razor.

Boundaries. "

Im banned from my hubbys razor lol

Boundaries.

Im banned from my hubbys razor lol"

Yes. Yes you are. The blunt razor ripping my face to shreds and then discovering the bunch of pubes clogging up the blades!

It was all too much for me! I mean, who does that?! It takes a sick mind to do that to a man's razor.....

Boundaries.

Im banned from my hubbys razor lol

Yes. Yes you are. The blunt razor ripping my face to shreds and then discovering the bunch of pubes clogging up the blades!

It was all too much for me! I mean, who does that?! It takes a sick mind to do that to a man's razor....."

Omg lol It wasn't that bad. Besides you have designer blades and I use cheap nasty ones. Didn't we agree to share everything when we got married pmsl

Bring back the bush! "

As a bi woman I couldn’t think of anything worse totally against hair and been removing mine since it started to grow! I tried to grow it once to see what it looked like and I couldn’t even cope with just stubble, And for me nothing worse than going down on a woman with a bush and the same with men shave them off.! Lol just my preference hahaa each their own xx

Im not bare these days, I've a little landing strip. Should I dye it pink perhaps lol"

Pink sounds lovely X

Pink sounds lovely X"

When I dye my hair next then lol

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I like women with a landing strip or bar but not keen on completely bare on a man, trimmed is the best on men

Mrs

"I like women with a landing strip or bar but not keen on completely bare on a man, trimmed is the best on men

Mrs"

I agree, I preferred trimmed on a man too. Shaven balls though hehe

"I like women with a landing strip or bar but not keen on completely bare on a man, trimmed is the best on men

Mrs

I agree, I preferred trimmed on a man too. Shaven balls though hehe "

"Shaven balls though hehe "

I shave mine.... Regular bladed razor nothing fancy..... Otherwise I have something that would make The Zohan feel inferior..... (movie reference)

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Mrs

I agree, I preferred trimmed on a man too. Shaven balls though hehe "

Definitely, i do love bare balls. I did mean bare or landing strip on women not bar woops

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic