FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Anklets, pampas grass. Swinging signs!

Anklets, pampas grass. Swinging signs!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reading on another forum of ladies wearing anklets with hw on..also pampas grass..does anyone actually do this aeound here? Is it an old fashion? Also black rings..cant recall ever seeing them! Maybe its a dying trend or my eyes need a wipe!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Reading on another forum of ladies wearing anklets with hw on..also pampas grass..does anyone actually do this aeound here? Is it an old fashion? Also black rings..cant recall ever seeing them! Maybe its a dying trend or my eyes need a wipe!"

Don’t forget the legendary shopping bags tied to the front of trolleys.

At its height, women all across Wales were mystified at their partners sudden enthusiasm for trudging around supermarkets for hours.

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

"Reading on another forum of ladies wearing anklets with hw on..also pampas grass..does anyone actually do this aeound here? Is it an old fashion? Also black rings..cant recall ever seeing them! Maybe its a dying trend or my eyes need a wipe!

At its height, women all across Wales were mystified at their partners sudden enthusiasm for trudging around supermarkets for hours."

It still works for those in the know, lol

"Reading on another forum of ladies wearing anklets with hw on..also pampas grass..does anyone actually do this aeound here? Is it an old fashion? Also black rings..cant recall ever seeing them! Maybe its a dying trend or my eyes need a wipe!

At its height, women all across Wales were mystified at their partners sudden enthusiasm for trudging around supermarkets for hours."

Quality reply! Pmsl! Shopping has never been so popular for the men! Still ywt to see anyone do this around blackwood

I want to be one of these select few! Will skimpy short shorts buck up a new trend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At its height, women all across Wales were mystified at their partners sudden enthusiasm for trudging around supermarkets for hours.

It still works for those in the know, lol"

I'm glad I'm not the only one

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

Why would anyone walk around indicating they are swingers to total strangers in a supermarket. We all know there would be a tail of bloke walking behind trying to impress.....lol

By *obmarieCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wales& Border

[Removed by poster at 10/05/18 23:31:40]

By *obmarieCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wales& Border

it's all bollox !!!!

By *nnePaulCouple  over a year ago

Penarth

Mmm will have to give the shopping bag a try in our local tesco’s ...

dont't forget teeshirts worn inside out.

wearing odd laces . driving a fiat, having a biro in your top pocket.

ITs all bull shit.when will poeple learn?

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

I put black shoe polish around my eyes to look like a panda just to make sure people know

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"Mmm will have to give the shopping bag a try in our local tesco’s ..."

Lol swingers in penarth i met a few there no carrier bags though stayed there for 6 weeks wilst on a film and barry

pembroke dock wales

"I put black shoe polish around my eyes to look like a panda just to make sure people know "

You think hes joking lol

pembroke dock wales

"Reading on another forum of ladies wearing anklets with hw on..also pampas grass..does anyone actually do this aeound here? Is it an old fashion? Also black rings..cant recall ever seeing them! Maybe its a dying trend or my eyes need a wipe!"

Pampas grass so 60s wonder how many houses get. Knocks on the doors seen people in asdas top of meyrther you would be supprised how many swingers shop there i never approach them they reconise me from somewareits fun seeing the puzzeled looks thease days we have mobile phones. So lifes eaiser the personal adds in the little adult naturist mags are long gone although it was better then more genuine people how things have changed

I could be in a room full off swingers and get to speak to the only vanilla man hating lesbian who proceeded to cut my dick off and shove it up my ass with a big smile on her face lol

Moral of the story I'm crap at spotting swingers in a vanilla setting lol

Gwent

U lot make me laugh, y any one want to stand out, saying WE ARE SWINGERS, do we all look different to vanilla normal ppl, pampas plants funny hand shakes keys in a bowl are from a time gone by, all the other stuff is vanilla perspective of what they think swingers do lol how so wrong they r, also they would be suprised how many swingers they know or live near them, how ever one thing i DO know is that the carrier bag rolled up and tied to the front of a shopping trolley Does work but only if there r like wise ppl in there at the same time, proven in most leading super markets lol

Its all an urban myth or is it. It's the same situation with certain feature additions to clothing at clubs and events. How and where worn depending on orientation. The pampas grass story is, supposedly, true but with the speed it doesn't grow it could be quite a few years before anyone notices. Why not just have recycling bags with FAB on them. Good marketing and everyone, who's not in the know, will think its something to do with Thunderbirds!!

Gwent

Thats an old one lol, from when Fab started, not in the know is for a reason as the press do read these forum pages

An old military wives method was to put the washing powder box on show in a window. It had to be OMO (dates me!). As in, On My Own. Husband away on detachment.

pembroke dock wales

"An old military wives method was to put the washing powder box on show in a window. It had to be OMO (dates me!). As in, On My Own. Husband away on detachment."

Tidworth lol

Gwent

"An old military wives method was to put the washing powder box on show in a window. It had to be OMO (dates me!). As in, On My Own. Husband away on detachment."

True or not, can u still buy it can see sales of OMO on the up, works for me, lol

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Why would anyone walk around indicating they are swingers to total strangers in a supermarket. We all know there would be a tail of bloke walking behind trying to impress.....lol"

Yep. Tried it the other week when the Mrs sent me out to Tesco...

Never a trail or women

Gwent

"Why would anyone walk around indicating they are swingers to total strangers in a supermarket. We all know there would be a tail of bloke walking behind trying to impress.....lol"

Pmsl ppl still dont get it, and it doesnt work every time,and its about respect what we do so u would just smile and walk away laughing but its more a cpl thing, we wouldnt acknowlage a single guy doing the carrier bag thing, sorry guys

» Add a new message to this topic