FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Builders

Builders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a self employed builder iv heard many tales of female customers coming on to guys in work .

Any guys experienced this or any women or couples ever teased or let's say distracted the workmen ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am staying well clear of the one at our house. He gives me the creeps lol

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

"As a self employed builder iv heard many tales of female customers coming on to guys in work .

Any guys experienced this or any women or couples ever teased or let's say distracted the workmen ?? "

I to have heard those stories first hand from the guys its happend to,the classic plumber under the sink the lady of the house standing near or over him with no knickers on, so many lol but myself many times, i was once warned not to talk to a stunning well to do lady near prince charles home near tetbury, a week beforean electrician was working on steps she asked if she could try it, so she did again lady with no knickers he touched her leg she smiled and went, 5 mins later his boss called him and sacked him on the spot and they nearly lost the contract, any way back to me lol, digging trench aound the same house for drainage on a boiling hot day right by the patio doors she started cleaning the glass with nothing on ffs, my freind and i just looked and smiled then she opened the door to do the out side, she was lush gorgous body and i nearly did try it on till my mate reminded me about the electrician,lol

» Add a new message to this topic