FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Picky Pets

Picky Pets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otSoNewWalesCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Dogs and cats that turn their nose up when you put their food down. What's that about?

Not so long ago you'd have to go out and hunt your own dinner, you ungrateful hairy bastards.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine will eat anything greedy bastards x

Change my cats food & she looks at it, looks at me, looks at it, looks at me again as if to say WTF is that!!! Almost as bad as picky men ffs

I genuinely have a picky dwarf hamster. Will only eat the sunflower seeds and green flakes out of his food....turns his nose up at the rest

My dogs will eat anything especially if it’s not there’s lmao bulldogs are bloody greedy and far from picky! My mums cats however hole new kettle of fish! They are the fussiest things ever she’s constantly changing there food as they eat for a while they decide they don’t like it! It’s her own fault leave it down they will eat it when they hungry stubborn shits lmao!

"Dogs and cats that turn their nose up when you put their food down. What's that about?

Not so long ago you'd have to go out and hunt your own dinner, you ungrateful hairy bastards."

I have one picky and one not so much. One I swear is a goat and I never catch him at it but he shits out a wide variety of household items. I looked at a particularly unusual looking shit one day and the queens head was looking back at me...the bastard had eaten a £10 note! And the other....well I put her food down and she gives me a 'is that it then monkey boy?' kinda look....then eats it anyway when she realises that really is it.

By *hortarse69Woman  over a year ago

up the valleys ;-)

One of my cats is a right mong! If I put meat on a plate and honeydew melon on another, he'll go for the melon every single time. He absolutely loves it.

If my cat dont eat her dried food right away she wont go back to it as its not fresh enough . She also sleep most of the time and only wants me when she's hungry lol

By *pl4u300Couple  over a year ago

haverfordwet

My cat will eat anything at all e.g pasta rice meat etc. Show her a packet of wotsits and she follows you. They both also like dog chubbs . 1 will sit outside waiting while I'm feeding the dogs and the other one will literally chew through the packet

By *arrapsMan  over a year ago

port talbot

I can relate to all this. My cat is a Maine coon and is soooo fussy, when she was a kitten the only food she would eat was felix meaty marinades , then when that was phased out it was trial and error to see what she liked.... bugger cost me a fortune.

But open a packet of prawns and she’s your best friend and can’t eat them fast enough. Having said that, I wouldn’t be without her though.

My mums cats love crisps but only when ur eating them! Give them one they lick the flavour and leave the crisp so bloody rude lmao

» Add a new message to this topic