FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Disability

Disability

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nked_Demon OP   Woman  over a year ago

near Cardiff

Wondering how many people here would refuse a meet based on someone’s disability

Just curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"Wondering how many people here would refuse a meet based on someone’s disability

Just curious "

possibly loads but they would never admit it doesent bother any of our group and we welcome all pembs socials we even arrange transport for thoes in need

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to admit I have. I'm into BDSM and was approached by a guy who was deaf. It bothered me to be dominated by someone who couldn't hear me and I didn't feel quite safe

"Wondering how many people here would refuse a meet based on someone’s disability

Just curious "

I suppose it would depend on the disability

near Cardiff

This is indeed true. Aww that’s awesome

near Cardiff

I’m also into bdsm so I can understand that, often when I play in noisy dungeons I often use physical means of communication such as dropping something heavy to alert the D-type that I’m “safe wording” or flags raised when I need to communicate. It’s hard though, thank you for your honesty

Most people were unaware of mine when I had it, I played within my limits & didn't feel it was their business to know X

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

"Most people were unaware of mine when I had it, I played within my limits & didn't feel it was their business to know X"

near Cardiff

Fair play. Sadly I have the sticks of doom that give the game away lol

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I think disability is irrelevant to us for meeting people as everybody likes fun. Sometimes play has to be adapted but that doesn't put us off

Mrs

"Fair play. Sadly I have the sticks of doom that give the game away lol"

I had a very bad experience with mine once, with a lovely lady from here & in the hotel room just before Chams. She kept me calm, helped me clean up & I was able to carry on my night, without her I don't think I would've ever swung again. Others that night weren't so caring & one even shared my problem widely. I wasn't ashamed of it but I wanted control over who knew what & when. Some people did avoid me, some people openly said they didn't know if they could be intimate with me again. But you know what, they clearly weren't friends X

Neverland

"Fair play. Sadly I have the sticks of doom that give the game away lol

I had a very bad experience with mine once, with a lovely lady from here & in the hotel room just before Chams. She kept me calm, helped me clean up & I was able to carry on my night, without her I don't think I would've ever swung again. Others that night weren't so caring & one even shared my problem widely. I wasn't ashamed of it but I wanted control over who knew what & when. Some people did avoid me, some people openly said they didn't know if they could be intimate with me again. But you know what, they clearly weren't friends X"

Thank you, because you were two of the few who didn't judge X

Neverland

"Thank you, because you were two of the few who didn't judge X"

We would never judge as everybody is different and we value this. Disability doesn't change if we get along with this person or not and that's what is important to us

By *bcouple4moreCouple  over a year ago

pontypridd

Disability should not be an issue as long as everyone is aware of the boundaries, just like any other playtime!!!

near Cardiff

It’s crap when people react badly, but I guess we do just get on with it. Frustrating though, and has nearly put me off once or twice

near Cardiff

"Disability should not be an issue as long as everyone is aware of the boundaries, just like any other playtime!!!"

Agreed!

Disability , looks , physique . It’s all the same . It’s not the person the person is within . I’d never not meet someone based on those things , its better to get to know someone than be judgmental on a first impression

By *edgehogMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Wouldn't put me off.

Doesn't bother me, as others have said above, if I get on with the person is more important. Before I moved up this way I had a semi regular Fwb and she had the 'sticks of doom' as you called them, and copd but we had great fun together and it never got in the way.

A disability doesn't make a person, attitude to life does.

Being a single male keeps a lot of people away though

hi thankyou for raising this issue mrs 40 is a lower leg amputee and we dont hide it pics in public and private profile we have found the couples we meet are not phased and we enjoy a good sex life .disability is no bar to enjoying swinging ,and to those who dont like mrs 40 thats ther loss not ours as we have lots of sexy friends .xxxxxx swingers i think are more accepting of disabled people ,thanks for reading ,xxxxxxxxxx

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Disability doesn't put me off at all, but I do think disabled people - especially those whose disability is very visible - face huge pressure from mainstream society to be really nice, sweet, docile and above all grateful people. Kick-ass bad bastard disabled people are seen as scary troublemakers, but, as we all know. Bad-ass is sooo sexy.

By *iamonddave84Man  over a year ago

Hereford

It’s great to read so many positive comments

I am ugly so all ways get knocked back

Really positive thread to read, it really wouldn't bother me in the slightest, it's sounds cheesy but the sexiest part or any person is their mind, when you click with someone physical attributes mean nothing and over time it's always the best sex

It wouldn't bother me at all.

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

Love the posts where people say disability isn't an issue etc

Yet the same people have a list about who they will or won't meet, lol...

The disability does not define the person, their personality does. My late wife had both legs amputated above the knee before I met her. It never stopped her doing what she wanted.

Kev

I personally have a visable disability but has never hindered me with women. Actually breaks the ice quite alot of the time lol

» Add a new message to this topic