FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Mature

Mature

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm looking to meet classy mature ladies & couples can anyone put me on the right road X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I had a brief nose at your profile and it says you're looking for people 18-90, that's varying levels of maturity.

I would spice up your profile with some information and pics then look through the site and send some messages, they rarely come to you

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely nothing there to entice any woman of any age & exactly what is 'mature' to you? Maybe describe the experience rather than putting a name to it, some like the 'granny' or 'mummy' type thing, some just like the experience of an older woman. They're totally different things. Like ff says 18 to your age isn't 'Mature'. Good luck in your swinging X

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

You would love our party but unfortunately you need to be 40+ yourself to get an invite

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone want to check my profile cos I never get anywhere thanks

By *illow-TalkMan  over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

"You would love our party but unfortunately you need to be 40+ yourself to get an invite "

I love your parties thay are always well attended and have a great sexy atmosphere

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

"You would love our party but unfortunately you need to be 40+ yourself to get an invite

I love your parties thay are always well attended and have a great sexy atmosphere "

Ditto, see you again on 6th June

» Add a new message to this topic