FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Small party / get together

Small party / get together

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *en_hornyguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

Hi

I am thinking of hosting a small party at my place. Thinking of 2 females, 2 couples and another guy.

If honest never held one before so this would be my first which is why keep it small. Not sure of rules, ettiquete etc so any experienced party hosts out there want to give advice please do

Not sure if this weekend is too short notice. Just putting feelers out there and see who might be interested

If party goes well i would be happy to host every 2 weeks or once a month.

So if interested post on here. If couple or female you can message me. Guys post on here.

If hosts out there can offer advice please message me too

Thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Its Newport social this Saturday, but as you are out west that might not be too much of an issue.

Limiting the numbers isn't a good idea, basically the more people there are, the more likely people are to find play partners that they gel with, but obviously you have to control numbers so that you aren't swamped lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've had many an interesting gathering with about this number, but we do tend to over invite by a few more. 10 seems a good number to keep the fun flowing. Hope you get interest we need more parties & gatherings X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

I am thinking of hosting a small party at my place. Thinking of 2 females, 2 couples and another guy.

If honest never held one before so this would be my first which is why keep it small. Not sure of rules, ettiquete etc so any experienced party hosts out there want to give advice please do

Not sure if this weekend is too short notice. Just putting feelers out there and see who might be interested

If party goes well i would be happy to host every 2 weeks or once a month.

So if interested post on here. If couple or female you can message me. Guys post on here.

If hosts out there can offer advice please message me too

Thanks for reading "

Maybe next time don't single out guys, it's too assuming which doesn't make you look good. Nice try

By *enuinebikinkyMan  over a year ago

LLANELLI

[Removed by poster at 29/05/18 22:43:15]

» Add a new message to this topic