FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Sker beach, kenfig burrows

Sker beach, kenfig burrows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndlisa OP   Couple  over a year ago

mid glam

Is it true sker beach is a nudist beach?

Do people go naked on the beach or in the dunes, interested in giving it a go.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah towards mofa end thOugh just before the estuary x

Yes it's a good beach for nude sunbathing and playing, we love it there

By *heeky400Man  over a year ago

vale of glam

looking to go here with a fem friend from here .. any suggestions for best place to park ? not been before .. lovely weather for outdoor fun .. if someone could enlighten us .. a message would be great .. thx in advance

I’m off down there today. Follow me down if u want.

By *rsfussyXCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"looking to go here with a fem friend from here .. any suggestions for best place to park ? not been before .. lovely weather for outdoor fun .. if someone could enlighten us .. a message would be great .. thx in advance "
thinking weds

By *heeky400Man  over a year ago

vale of glam

looks like weds .. thx partial , but wont be able to follow you today .. any info would be good tho

Just message me private

I'm planning on going down tomorrow if anyone is interested? X went down 2 weeks ago but it was quiet.

By *ubenesque.Woman  over a year ago

over by there

I think everyone should remember that not everyone there is looking to play and there are genuine dog walkers, horse riders and other users around. Discretion and respect for others should be exercised at all times.

Having said that, it's great for sunbathing and the regulars are friendly.

By *om80Man  over a year ago

near you

Has anyone got a post code of the beach or area near it. Would love to pay a visit with this weather x

By *aturist-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Taffs Well

Hope to get down there later if plans go right for this morning

By *eachBoy88Man  over a year ago

Porthcawl

I'm heading down soon!

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"I think everyone should remember that not everyone there is looking to play and there are genuine dog walkers, horse riders and other users around. Discretion and respect for others should be exercised at all times.

Having said that, it's great for sunbathing and the regulars are friendly."

Completely agree most of the dogging down there is of the walkies type. By all means have fun but please be respectful.

Public nudity is not against the law. Public nudity that causes nuisance or offence against anyone is a criminal offence. Kenfig burrows is patrolled regularly by the police. Now that some of you have stated on a public forum that you enjoy playing there, the police would be patrolling with more vigilance. The last thing you would want is a sex offence on your record. I am not saying it's right or wrong, purely stating the facts. Kenfig is classed as a nature reserve!

Recently the kenfig life gaurds had someone go up to and ask I want to get naked where do I go.....so go own up who was it

By *heplayerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

We ll be there tomorrow

Anyone got a post code for this place id love to go

By *riveu2distractionMan  over a year ago

Nr Bridgend

Google Kenfig nature reserve

We went down there yesterday nice and quite

By *ooking-for-fun400Man  over a year ago

swansea

Think I saw you both there as I was walking my dog xx

Possibly could of who nows

By *ooking-for-fun400Man  over a year ago

swansea

Can you pm me x

Can't wait to head back down there soon

By *PARTAN99Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yeah for sure ????

Liverpool

It ll be too cold all this week

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Never ventured as far down as the naturist bit, we skinny dip on the headland to the left of the lifeguard station.. we love it down there.

I've been recently and sunbathed topless on the pebbles.. however didn't see anyone else. Not sure that I was far enough along?! How do you know when you are in the right area? Are people in the dunes themselves or on the actual beach?

"I've been recently and sunbathed topless on the pebbles.. however didn't see anyone else. Not sure that I was far enough along?! How do you know when you are in the right area? Are people in the dunes themselves or on the actual beach? "

Keep walking down until you get to the estuary, you'll know when you get there!

"I've been recently and sunbathed topless on the pebbles.. however didn't see anyone else. Not sure that I was far enough along?! How do you know when you are in the right area? Are people in the dunes themselves or on the actual beach?

Keep walking down until you get to the estuary, you'll know when you get there! "

ok thanks

Liverpool

Is anyone going over the weekend xx

I may have a drive down there tomorrow

Liverpool

I will be with a gf again there was quite a few couples last week hopefully the sun will come out again

There's a old shipwreck on the beach which is generally where the nudist bit is.

"There's a old shipwreck on the beach which is generally where the nudist bit is."
awww now I know!!

Definitely going to visit next time it’s hot

By *lacematMan  over a year ago

newport

It’s not an official nudist beach and I know lots of families, dog walkers and horse riders who use the beach regularly, unaware that it’s being used by swingers for public meets. Have a bit of consideration please.

"It’s not an official nudist beach and I know lots of families, dog walkers and horse riders who use the beach regularly, unaware that it’s being used by swingers for public meets. Have a bit of consideration please. "
there's a significant difference between nudists and swingers meeting for sex. Have some consideration and educate yourself please.

newport

"It’s not an official nudist beach and I know lots of families, dog walkers and horse riders who use the beach regularly, unaware that it’s being used by swingers for public meets. Have a bit of consideration please. there's a significant difference between nudists and swingers meeting for sex. Have some consideration and educate yourself please. "

Don’t patronise me dear. This thread contains references to both swinging and nudism hence my comment. Whether we like it or not, unexpectedly coming across someone naked in a public area which is not specifically designated for nudity can cause offence and can lead to criminal charges. Stick to official nudist beaches and leave public beaches for use by everyone.

Cardiff

Regulars that use the area are generally discrete and respect the fact that members of the public could be offended.

Fun can be had but not at the expense of spoiling it for others.

Publicising the area in open threads just leads to chancers turning up who think a naked female is up for grabs.

We had such a numpty last year.

It’s a secluded ‘jewel in the crown’ lets keep it that way please by sticking to private messaging. ??

By *elshdevil70Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"Regulars that use the area are generally discrete and respect the fact that members of the public could be offended.

Fun can be had but not at the expense of spoiling it for others.

Publicising the area in open threads just leads to chancers turning up who think a naked female is up for grabs.

We had such a numpty last year.

It’s a secluded ‘jewel in the crown’ lets keep it that way please by sticking to private messaging. ??

"

I usually take a small tent, easy to hide away then if you spot any clothed people wandering in the distance

Whenever I've visited, everyone is discreet and just enjoying the opportunity to sunbathe nude. Especially as that part of the beach is quite a distance away from the car park and where general beach goes are. You'll only notice people sunbathing nude there if you are looking for it.

Liverpool

But not this week because the weather is. As

"It’s not an official nudist beach and I know lots of families, dog walkers and horse riders who use the beach regularly, unaware that it’s being used by swingers for public meets. Have a bit of consideration please. there's a significant difference between nudists and swingers meeting for sex. Have some consideration and educate yourself please.

Don’t patronise me dear. This thread contains references to both swinging and nudism hence my comment. Whether we like it or not, unexpectedly coming across someone naked in a public area which is not specifically designated for nudity can cause offence and can lead to criminal charges. Stick to official nudist beaches and leave public beaches for use by everyone. "

I'm simply reiterating your choice of words dear. Interesting that you also find them patronising

newport

"It’s not an official nudist beach and I know lots of families, dog walkers and horse riders who use the beach regularly, unaware that it’s being used by swingers for public meets. Have a bit of consideration please. there's a significant difference between nudists and swingers meeting for sex. Have some consideration and educate yourself please.

Don’t patronise me dear. This thread contains references to both swinging and nudism hence my comment. Whether we like it or not, unexpectedly coming across someone naked in a public area which is not specifically designated for nudity can cause offence and can lead to criminal charges. Stick to official nudist beaches and leave public beaches for use by everyone. I'm simply reiterating your choice of words dear. Interesting that you also find them patronising "

It wasn’t your repetition of my request that I found patronising, that was simply passive aggressive. It was the assumption that I was uneducated about the difference between swingers and nudists that I found mildly amusing.

I think most people would consider anyone who decides to sunbathe topless in an area she doesn’t definitively know to be nudist to be the uneducated person.

Don’t patronise me dear. This thread contains references to both swinging and nudism hence my comment. Whether we like it or not, unexpectedly coming across someone naked in a public area which is not specifically designated for nudity can cause offence and can lead to criminal charges. Stick to official nudist beaches and leave public beaches for use by everyone. I'm simply reiterating your choice of words dear. Interesting that you also find them patronising

It wasn’t your repetition of my request that I found patronising, that was simply passive aggressive. It was the assumption that I was uneducated about the difference between swingers and nudists that I found mildly amusing.

I think most people would consider anyone who decides to sunbathe topless in an area she doesn’t definitively know to be nudist to be the uneducated person. "

big assumption by you there considering you don't know where I'm from... Since when was sunbathing topless nudist??

newport

Don’t patronise me dear. This thread contains references to both swinging and nudism hence my comment. Whether we like it or not, unexpectedly coming across someone naked in a public area which is not specifically designated for nudity can cause offence and can lead to criminal charges. Stick to official nudist beaches and leave public beaches for use by everyone. I'm simply reiterating your choice of words dear. Interesting that you also find them patronising

I think most people would consider anyone who decides to sunbathe topless in an area she doesn’t definitively know to be nudist to be the uneducated person. big assumption by you there considering you don't know where I'm from... Since when was sunbathing topless nudist?? "

It’s not, you were the one who said you were looking for the nudist part of the beach to sunbathe topless.

[Removed by poster at 07/06/20 20:39:14]

"

I think most people would consider anyone who decides to sunbathe topless in an area she doesn’t definitively know to be nudist to be the uneducated person. big assumption by you there considering you don't know where I'm from... Since when was sunbathing topless nudist??

It’s not, you were the one who said you were looking for the nudist part of the beach to sunbathe topless."

I think most people would consider anyone who decides to sunbathe topless in an area she doesn’t definitively know to be nudist to be the uneducated person. big assumption by you there considering you don't know where I'm from... Since when was sunbathing topless nudist??

It’s not, you were the one who said you were looking for the nudist part of the beach to sunbathe topless."

No, I said I was sunbathing topless. And also said that I've never seen any nudists on that stretch of the beach. Which I walk my dog on daily, have surfed on and trained on in various capacities for YEARS!!

However you have since commented that women who sunbathe topless in an area which isn't designated nudist is an uneducated person (your direct quote above)!!!? Lol really! This must clearly be a generational thing, or a sexist thing, fuck knows, don't care! If I want to sunbathe topless, on my own, on a quiet stretch of beach, I will! These girls fed my baby in public, no tit shame here!

Enjoy your evening,

newport

"

It’s not, you were the one who said you were looking for the nudist part of the beach to sunbathe topless.It’s not an official nudist beach and I know lots of families, dog walkers and horse riders who use the beach regularly, unaware that it’s being used by swingers for public meets. Have a bit of consideration please. there's a significant difference between nudists and swingers meeting for sex. Have some consideration and educate yourself please.

It’s not, you were the one who said you were looking for the nudist part of the beach to sunbathe topless. No, I said I was sunbathing topless. And also said that I've never seen any nudists on that stretch of the beach. Which I walk my dog on daily, have surfed on and trained on in various capacities for YEARS!!

However you have since commented that women who sunbathe topless in an area which isn't designated nudist is an uneducated person (your direct quote above)!!!? Lol really! This must clearly be a generational thing, or a sexist thing, fuck knows, don't care! If I want to sunbathe topless, on my own, on a quiet stretch of beach, I will! These girls fed my baby in public, no tit shame here!

Enjoy your evening, "

You’ve gone off on somewhat of a tangent. If you remember I only asked people to be considerate of members of the public who were not aware that the beach was used for swinging and/or nudism. Not quite sure where your diatribe has come from so will wish you a pleasant, relaxing evening yourself ????

Well that escalated quickly.

"Well that escalated quickly. "
lol.but is sunbathing topless considered nudist?! I'm still baffled lol

"Well that escalated quickly. lol.but is sunbathing topless considered nudist?! I'm still baffled lol "

You'd have to be a right prude to be offended by topless sunbathing on a quiet beach, even if you weren't in the "nudist" area.

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Our next door neighbor told us of this beach, Sheila and I intend to visit the beach when it's warm enough

By *enjones69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Love it down there

Can anyone inbox me and give me more details on how to find it etc.. interested in going down there

Can someone in box me also. I've heard there might be couple of ways of getting there.

"

It’s not, you were the one who said you were looking for the nudist part of the beach to sunbathe topless.It’s not an official nudist beach and I know lots of families, dog walkers and horse riders who use the beach regularly, unaware that it’s being used by swingers for public meets. Have a bit of consideration please. there's a significant difference between nudists and swingers meeting for sex. Have some consideration and educate yourself please.

It’s not, you were the one who said you were looking for the nudist part of the beach to sunbathe topless. No, I said I was sunbathing topless. And also said that I've never seen any nudists on that stretch of the beach. Which I walk my dog on daily, have surfed on and trained on in various capacities for YEARS!!

Enjoy your evening, "

well said

Port Talbot

"

Enjoy your evening, well said "

Yep

Port Talbot

After reading others asking for help with directions I think I had best ask if anyone could possibly inbox me with details of directions please?

Sheila won't be too pleased with me if I get us lost again and on another 10hr walk trying to find our car

Karl

Liverpool

Anyone going this week

Today anyone is it warm enough ??

Cardiff

Too far and could run into police

By *ev257Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I intend to go to Kenfig sands with the wife soon for some nude sun bathing, we have never been before & she has never been nude sun bathing before.

One thing the wife is wondering is can anyone tell us if there are spectators??

If the odd person just walks past that is not a problem, but she don't really want to go there strip off to have guys just constantly staring at her.

Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

In my experience it’s not like that most are respectful and if you want attention you can invite it if not that’s ok too

Want to go someday this week. Do I park in kenfig pool?

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

We might head along that way and have fun, is it easy to find, would need very good directions

By *_th0m_xxxMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Anyone still down there or any local places to Swansea ? PM me thx

Liverpool

I take a beautiful gf and we get no hassle at all proper chilled out

Weather picking up next week, may take a look in the second half of the week.

By *arkhorse77Man  over a year ago

Nearh

How do you get there can someone DM and tell me how please ? Xx

Think I might be going on Wednesday

Port Talbot

I may take the risk and go along Weds too

We thinking going this week

By *rMrsMorningstarCouple  over a year ago

near bridgend

[Removed by poster at 22/06/20 13:46:19]

By *rMrsMorningstarCouple  over a year ago

near bridgend

We might go, not sure yet...

Liverpool

Am taking my gf Tuesday and Wednesday x

Be rude not to

Liverpool

"Be rude not to "

Are you s going this week

Wish I could make it Wednesday, sounds like a good gathering! Don't forget your suncream!

By *moothgentlemanMan  over a year ago

Wales

Don’t patronise me dear. This thread contains references to both swinging and nudism hence my comment. Whether we like it or not, unexpectedly coming across someone naked in a public area which is not specifically designated for nudity can cause offence and can lead to criminal charges. Stick to official nudist beaches and leave public beaches for use by everyone. "

Been naked on a beach cannot lead to criminal charges unless you behave in a lewd manner... or intentionally cause alarm or distress to persons.

Another google hero? Law student are we.

Nearh

Many going down today , if you are message me and we could have a chat and meet up ?

newport

Don’t patronise me dear. This thread contains references to both swinging and nudism hence my comment. Whether we like it or not, unexpectedly coming across someone naked in a public area which is not specifically designated for nudity can cause offence and can lead to criminal charges. Stick to official nudist beaches and leave public beaches for use by everyone.

Been naked on a beach cannot lead to criminal charges unless you behave in a lewd manner... or intentionally cause alarm or distress to persons.

Another google hero? Law student are we."

*Being

Wales

*Being"

Predictive text clearly my downfall. However, it does minimise the point I make being factually accurate that no crime can be committed by being naked on a beach.

newport

*Being

Predictive text clearly my downfall. However, it does minimise the point I make being factually accurate that no crime can be committed by being naked on a beach."

It depends on the intention of the person. I only ever asked for people to be considerate of the fact that this area is visited by families, dog walkers, horse riders who are unaware of the fact that it is also a destination for nudists and swingers. I don’t think that consideration of other people’s feelings, expectations and safety is unreasonable.

Wales

*Being

Predictive text clearly my downfall. However, it does minimise the point I make being factually accurate that no crime can be committed by being naked on a beach.

It depends on the intention of the person. I only ever asked for people to be considerate of the fact that this area is visited by families, dog walkers, horse riders who are unaware of the fact that it is also a destination for nudists and swingers. I don’t think that consideration of other people’s feelings, expectations and safety is unreasonable. "

I don’t disagree with the point you make, nor do I think it’s unreasonable. What I am clarifying is the sentence

“ Whether we like it or not, unexpectedly coming across someone naked in a public area which is not specifically designated for nudity can cause offence and can lead to criminal charges“.

This sentence is wholly and unlawfully

Incorrect. The area need not be designated, a person may be nude on any part of the beach designated or not and commit no offences.

If they have an intention to cause alarm or distress and so fourth then of course it would be, but someone lying down not standing up naked can never be said or proven to have an intention. Unless they commit further acts, you can be naked on any undesignated area perfectly lawfully.

Thinking of heading there tomorrow for sunbathing and working on the white bits.

Any other nudists going?

Port Talbot

"Thinking of heading there tomorrow for sunbathing and working on the white bits.

Any other nudists going? "

Yip I will give you a wave

"Thinking of heading there tomorrow for sunbathing and working on the white bits.

Any other nudists going? "

We thinking head down

Port Talbot

I'll pack extra sarnies

By *each BenMan  over a year ago

swansea

Im thinking of going down after work tomorrow to get naked, will be there about 6pm, will anyone else be around?

Hi all, I am taking a day off tomorrow to spend the day on the beach. Need to work on my white bits! Which is best, Kenfig or Monknash? Looking forward to a chilled day in the sun!

newport

*Being

It depends on the intention of the person. I only ever asked for people to be considerate of the fact that this area is visited by families, dog walkers, horse riders who are unaware of the fact that it is also a destination for nudists and swingers. I don’t think that consideration of other people’s feelings, expectations and safety is unreasonable.

I don’t disagree with the point you make, nor do I think it’s unreasonable. What I am clarifying is the sentence

“ Whether we like it or not, unexpectedly coming across someone naked in a public area which is not specifically designated for nudity can cause offence and can lead to criminal charges“.

Incorrect. The area need not be designated, a person may be nude on any part of the beach designated or not and commit no offences.

If they have an intention to cause alarm or distress and so fourth then of course it would be, but someone lying down not standing up naked can never be said or proven to have an intention. Unless they commit further acts, you can be naked on any undesignated area perfectly lawfully. "

Well thank you for the polite clarification, it’s appreciated. I think I will have to visit Sker myself tomorrow in that case.

newport

*Being

If they have an intention to cause alarm or distress and so fourth then of course it would be, but someone lying down not standing up naked can never be said or proven to have an intention. Unless they commit further acts, you can be naked on any undesignated area perfectly lawfully. "

Well thank you for the polite clarification, it’s appreciated. I think I will have to visit Sker myself tomorrow in that case.

Port Talbot

On my way soon, anyone know if it's quiet today?

Port Talbot

"On my way soon, anyone know if it's quiet today?"

It was quiet yesterday

swansea

I’ll be there about 6pm, looking forward to getting naked

Most be busy down there today according to few people on facebook

Very busy according to my Facebook also

Port Talbot

Ye there's a few here

By *eachBoy88Man  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Yep, quite a few are down here today, nice to say hello to a few people I haven’t seen since last summer! Looks like a few will need the after sun tonight!

swansea

How far down?

Wales

Worth a trip ?

Nearh

I wonder if anyones going down today ?

Going Monday weather looks good, anyone else going???

If it’s warm I’ll defo be going

swansea

I may go down after work on Friday to strip off, will anyone be around?

"I may go down after work on Friday to strip off, will anyone be around?"

If weather is good. What time u doing?

swansea

Should be there by 5pm

Anyone off down there today??

By *unsters66Couple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

We're hoping to visit Fri 17 July....anyone else?

swansea

I may go down after work, be there by about 4.30, what time will you be there?

"We're hoping to visit Fri 17 July....anyone else?"
there will be flocks of males fly down there now

By *unky harryMan  over a year ago

bridgend

I would love to go there unfortunately I don't have my car...I would love to go never been to that one...anyone going Friday or weekend let me know..will cover the cost for fuel..I'm 100 % GEN warm regards

We was hoping to go down this weekend with friends but weathers not the best

swansea

I’m popping down tomorrow afternoon, hopefully warm enough to get naked! x

By *ohnancarlyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Its a lovely beach,we hoping to go Friday but if not deffo sat and sunday if the weather man is right.

Jumping in car. My first time to go down the Kenfig place.

We will be down Saturday if weather is nice

Planning to head down there either Saturday or Sunday

Anybody going today??

By *unky harryMan  over a year ago

bridgend

Hi all I was wondering about Friday and Saturday...as long as it's not raining and the sun is out..think I have a wind breaker too. Just to let you know I have have no car unfortunately due to my health condition. Last year I was diagnosed with heart failure and yes you guess mr DVLA driving licence please so I'm willing to pay for the fuel I have been isolating for 5 months. And have had a tit full now

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

Ok hopeing Saturday come from Hereford best way and parking and how to get to rigth part off pls ,can in box me pls

Liverpool

Friday is the best day weather wise anyone going ? X

Nearh

[Removed by poster at 17/07/20 13:19:47]

Nearh

Who’s going down there today? Message or wink me as be going down around about 5-6 ish ! X

By *ountainwalkerMan  over a year ago

port talbot

I often used to walk my dog there, occasionally saw nudists. Couples and females tend to be half way along the beach. Further on near shipwreck I've only seen single men.

Anyone heading down today?

By *_th0m_xxxMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Anyone heading down, lovely day for it

By *radyReynoldsMan  over a year ago

London, Wales, Travel

Looks like its a beach day today.. Anyone fancy a trip i'll be going down for a few hours this afternoon between 12 and 6. Travelling from Lisvane if anyone needs a lift.

Nearh

Heading down after 5pm if interested message or wink me to meet up x

Nearh

Anyone down there ? Xx

Cardiff

Weather looking good

Nearh

Anyone going down today, fancy meeting up message or wink me xx

Cardiff

Going down but on my own today

Nearh

Maybe down there as going down about 5.30 ? X

Nearh

Anyone still there as I’m here and not one person insight

Cardiff

I was there till just before 9 a fantastic sky and sunset

Nearh

I was there until 7 pm - I will be going down today at like 1pm untill like 6 pm so message or wink me if u want to meet xx

Nearh

Anyone off down there today if you are message or wink me, we could meet up if you wanted

By *ust fun9TV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

Hi...

What's the quickest and easiest route to get on the beach? Private message only thanks.

By *ohnancarlyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

We were there wednesday,glad we did now as the weather today is not good.

It was very quiet only a hand full there what we could see.

Crack time just a shame the tide was so far out.

We’re thinking of going down soon

I am up for trying this afternoon???

Cardiff

Went late afternoon Wednesday and fantastic sunset but strong offshore breeze

You may need umbrellas today ...

Anyone going today?

Friday looking great weather. Have day off and can’t decide on the 3 hour drive up to Morfa for the afternoon / evening or the one hour drive to Pembrey.

Been to Pembrey numerous times and it’s a bit hit and miss. I would appreciate a PM if anyone going to Pembrey Friday

Anyone down Wednesday or Thursday thinking surfing then down or I know there is some surf that end too

swansea

[Removed by poster at 30/07/20 08:40:40]

swansea

Will anyone be there late this afternoon? weather looks great so I’m going to pop down after work, I’ll be there by about 5.30!

Cwmbran

Could someone kindly message us to give directions please exactly,coming West on M4...and where is best to sit on beach without offending anyone..Thanks in advance ..

Anyone going tomorrow weather looks fantastic

By *dftroubleMan  over a year ago

Newport

Great day here today! Probably 15 or so guys in the gay area. 5 ish young fit lads. Fun in the dunes. Back tomorrow

How do I get there from Newport?

By *ingAlMan  over a year ago

hereford

Lovely there today,I mst go more often

Nearh

Anyone going today, message or wink me xx

Swansea

Hi...visited there yesterday. It was great.

A few couples and singles.

Just fantastic to be nude and enjoy the warm breeze with respectable nudists.

Cwmbran

Anyone going this weekend if weather is warm enough...??

By *aucy sexy cplCouple  over a year ago

cardiff/cwmbran

We went on Thursday if was fantastic but a killer of a walk in the heat

Cwmbran

"We went on Thursday if was fantastic but a killer of a walk in the heat"

Have heard its quite a walk,but we want to go,anywhere in particular to hang out there..?.

By *elshdevil70Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"We went on Thursday if was fantastic but a killer of a walk in the heat

Have heard its quite a walk,but we want to go,anywhere in particular to hang out there..?. "

It all depends on what route you take tbh, I've eventually found the quickest and actually easiest walk and takes me prob 25mins to get to naturist area but I am reasonably fit and walk at a brisk pace..

Do you ever see surfers down as far as the naturist bit? X

Cwmbran

"We went on Thursday if was fantastic but a killer of a walk in the heat

Have heard its quite a walk,but we want to go,anywhere in particular to hang out there..?.

It all depends on what route you take tbh, I've eventually found the quickest and actually easiest walk and takes me prob 25mins to get to naturist area but I am reasonably fit and walk at a brisk pace.."

Ok thanks for letting us know,never been so will have to find our way around there..

hereford

[Removed by poster at 01/08/20 15:45:43]

hereford

yes there was one there on Thursday afternoon, good waves

I was also there Thursday. Was lovely and warm and plenty of cpls were there too. Love being free

By *ethandcCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Can we camp over night looking at tonight lol

By *ethandcCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

In box us where is best

Is it warm enough for a stroll today?

Cwmbran

"Is it warm enough for a stroll today? "

Not sure about today,but it is warming up this week,so people will go..

Swansea

Hi...Anyone going this week?

Private message me. Cheers.

we should sort out a bbq night out down there.x

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I have tried to find the right bit of the beach before perhaps you could send smoke signals from the BBQ ?

"I have tried to find the right bit of the beach before perhaps you could send smoke signals from the BBQ ? "

Haha we'd have to get a few others there fist & have a few drinks & camp on the beach.

Nearh

Who’s popping down today - message or wink me if u fancy meeting up down there xx