FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > There, their or they're

There, their or they're

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *FFB69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Anyone else get massively turned off by people who can't use the correct words?

"They're high horse" really? They are high horse?

Also basic words. Pedestal is a recent one. Pedastool

Yes. I know some people have issues. I'm sexdaily my self :P

It just smacks of lack of effort. You can tell the ones who genuinely struggle and those who just can't be bothered.

Same as txt spk. I jus dnt geit

Maybe it's just me turning into a grumpy old lady....

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Their you go then pmsl. That's a joke by the way

[Removed by poster at 11/07/18 18:25:26]

I work with someone who constantly comes up with classics

The penny clicked (dropped)

Thats passed water (water under the bridge)

And my favourite... its 50 50,thats almost half isnt it

I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, or so I've been told. At least people can understand what I write, right!

'Funedral'

Where the 'd' comes from

By *ion6-9Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

When you're (not 'your') a guy on here (not 'hear') you can't afford to ignore people just because their (not 'there') grammar is poor.

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

I'm in Belfast and there's a two-for-one deal on swearing. 'God of Almighty' particularly drives me nuts. It's either God Almighty or God of Heaven - Almighty isn't a fucking place.

Would "of", should "of" , could "of", really does my head in , it's "have" for Christ's sake

My grammar isn’t the best I’ve recently gone back to education and you would be surprised how many people are in the same boat as me, I’m now going on to do a degree after resitting my english GCSE.

Plus so many people are dislexic and I think small narrow minded posts like this really can effect someone’s confidence.

Prinny x

It's dyslexic

Sorry I couldn't resist!! Lol

"My grammar isn’t the best I’ve recently gone back to education and you would be surprised how many people are in the same boat as me, I’m now going on to do a degree after resitting my english GCSE.

Plus so many people are dislexic and I think small narrow minded posts like this really can effect someone’s confidence.

Prinny x"

There are people who have difficulties with language and its proper use because of diagnosed conditions. I don't think it's right to criticise posts as a third party who doesn't know the full situation. However, I hate text speech posts, poor spelling and grammar leave me cold. I just move on silently.

As another person said, single males don't always have these luxuries.

Mike

Torfaen/Gwent

"My grammar isn’t the best I’ve recently gone back to education and you would be surprised how many people are in the same boat as me, I’m now going on to do a degree after resitting my english GCSE.

Prinny x"

Did you read it?

Sexdaily is a well known anogram of dyslexia.

I also clearly said I know people have issues and you can tell those who do and those who are lazy.

I'd say bitching someone out when you haven't read their post is rather small minded but hey. That's just me.

Prinny x

Did you read it?

I also clearly said I know people have issues and you can tell those who do and those who are lazy.

I'd say bitching someone out when you haven't read their post is rather small minded but hey. That's just me. "

I'm dislexic, An always struggle with them An get worked up An confused with wording....

so thanx for the confidence kicker just what I needed to read on a Thursday morning #kickinthecunt e

Fair play I know how to shut a thread up don't I?? Hahahaha

"Fair play I know how to shut a thread up don't I?? Hahahaha "

That’s why I love you xx

Prinny x

Did you read it?

I'd say bitching someone out when you haven't read their post is rather small minded but hey. That's just me.

I'm dislexic, An always struggle with them An get worked up An confused with wording....

so thanx for the confidence kicker just what I needed to read on a Thursday morning #kickinthecunt e"

My comment was a reference to pronounciation, rather than grammar and spelling.

Those who know me (including you), know that im dippy as bat shit, and have a son with SPLD's.. getting him to write anything down would be achievement of the century.. i certainly wouldn't pick holes in how he done it.

Xxx

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

U no their r ppl that cant reed or right in both yung and old, and suprising how many ppl r dislexic but do there best to get on in life, its easy to jugde others by there misfortune

Gwent

Myself, my excuse is i have got fat sausage fingers and when rushing i do cock up some messages pmsl

I get far more turned off by obnoxious people who think they were put on this earth to pick on and criticise others because they don't do things to their liking.

Yawn!

Gwent

"I get far more turned off by obnoxious people who think they were put on this earth to pick on and criticise others because they don't do things to their liking.

Yawn!"

Prinny x

Did you read it?

so thanx for the confidence kicker just what I needed to read on a Thursday morning #kickinthecunt e

Those who know me (including you), know that im dippy as bat shit, and have a son with SPLD's.. getting him to write anything down would be achievement of the century.. i certainly wouldn't pick holes in how he done it.

Xxx"

My point wasn't aimed at u an u know me I just say it as it comes out my mouth

"I get far more turned off by obnoxious people who think they were put on this earth to pick on and criticise others because they don't do things to their liking.

Yawn!"

"Fair play I know how to shut a thread up don't I?? Hahahaha

That’s why I love you xx"

I love u to prinny xxx

Torfaen/Gwent

Yes because none of you have ever bitched or moaned on the forums

I repeat, for those in the back I HAVE DYSLEXIA MYSELF.

As I said, for the third time, there is a difference between those who have issues and those who are just plain lazy.

But sure. Do the usual thing that happens in the Welsh forums when one of the little clique gets their arse out and all pile on

"Yes because none of you have ever bitched or moaned on the forums

I repeat, for those in the back I HAVE DYSLEXIA MYSELF.

As I said, for the third time, there is a difference between those who have issues and those who are just plain lazy.

But sure. Do the usual thing that happens in the Welsh forums when one of the little clique gets their arse out and all pile on "

One of the lil cliques??? No love it's not that it's called friendship, hahah...

but u have to realise how ur post sounds, it's sounds like ur being nasty An these forums ain't hear for that, you could knock someone's confidence with a thread like this an we are all hear to pick one another up not put people down...

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

You asked a question. No you don't like the answer if you don't want an opinion it's best not to ask for it in the first place.

Also as it's an open forum anyone can comment not just people who agree with you

"You asked a question. No you don't like the answer if you don't want an opinion it's best not to ask for it in the first place.

Also as it's an open forum anyone can comment not just people who agree with you "

I could call people cunts An some would agree An some wouldn't we are all entitled to our opinion, An when u ask a question u need to take it on the chin with the replies

I can't say it bothers me in all honesty. I have bigger issues to consider, than people misrepresenting certain words. As long as i can understand their intent, then that's what's important to me. Not everyone are great spellers, or aware of the correct grammar. Their strengths may lie elsewhere. I focus more on the person and what they say, rather than how they spell it

I think chucking the term "lazy" around here is a bit hypocrytical tbh.

And as for the clique comment, apart from Snow, who commented after me, I haven't got a clue who any of the others are

"And as for the clique comment, apart from Snow, who commented after me, I haven't got a clue who any of the others are "

Coz we ain't a clique lmfao when people use that term it's funny as fuck it's called friendships... an as far as op states bout same old people same old faces, it is a swingers site my love it's bound to be the same "it's not like Gerry from asda is gona pop in An say hello" when he ain't even on site hahahaha

"I think chucking the term "lazy" around here is a bit hypocrytical tbh. "

"I can't say it bothers me in all honesty. I have bigger issues to consider, than people misrepresenting certain words. As long as i can understand their intent, then that's what's important to me. Not everyone are great spellers, or aware of the correct grammar. Their strengths may lie elsewhere. I focus more on the person and what they say, rather than how they spell it

"

Well spelling an grammar don't matter to me either as long as they are good in the bedroom who cares "it's a swingers site not an English exam" hahaha

Looks like I should have brought my truck load of popcorn in for this thread than the footie one.... .

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick!

"Looks like I should have brought my truck load of popcorn in for this thread than the footie one.... .

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick! "

I wonder if jesus Christ would let me have a go hahaha

"I can't say it bothers me in all honesty. I have bigger issues to consider, than people misrepresenting certain words. As long as i can understand their intent, then that's what's important to me. Not everyone are great spellers, or aware of the correct grammar. Their strengths may lie elsewhere. I focus more on the person and what they say, rather than how they spell it

Well spelling an grammar don't matter to me either as long as they are good in the bedroom who cares "it's a swingers site not an English exam" hahaha"

Hahaha my sentiments exactly!

Well spelling an grammar don't matter to me either as long as they are good in the bedroom who cares "it's a swingers site not an English exam" hahaha

Hahaha my sentiments exactly! "

"Looks like I should have brought my truck load of popcorn in for this thread than the footie one.... .

I wonder if jesus Christ would let me have a go hahaha "

Hahahaha my Nan says Christ on crutches and it makes me fall about laughing

Hahahaha my Nan says Christ on crutches and it makes me fall about laughing "

You tickle me, maybe we shouldn't chat we wouldn't want to seem part of a clique

Hahahaha my Nan says Christ on crutches and it makes me fall about laughing

You tickle me, maybe we shouldn't chat we wouldn't want to seem part of a clique "

By *oomerangBoySLMan  over a year ago

South Wales

The question remains. Do typos, bad grammar, or anything similar make you a twat?

Answer. No

Does being a twat, make you a twat

Answer. Yes

"The question remains. Do typos, bad grammar, or anything similar make you a twat?

Answer. No

Does being a twat, make you a twat

Answer. Yes "

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick! "

Popcorn makes you fat mind

Popcorn makes you fat mind"

Oh god I'd be fat with bad grammar, looks like I ain't getting anywhere on this site then hahahaha

"

Well to be fair MissP, I would have chosen the less calorific salty variety anyway, in keeping with the overall general tone of this thread

Prinny x

Did you read it?

Xxx

My point wasn't aimed at u an u know me I just say it as it comes out my mouth "

I know this doll

I just wanted to clarify the point i was trying to make, as i now feel a bit of a bitch for commenting on this post.

I stick by my guns with regards to 'funedral'... spoken by my ex and kids haha.

However, the way people spell etc has no bearing on my life at all

Xx

Prinny x

Did you read it?

Xxx

My point wasn't aimed at u an u know me I just say it as it comes out my mouth

I know this doll

I just wanted to clarify the point i was trying to make, as i now feel a bit of a bitch for commenting on this post.

I stick by my guns with regards to 'funedral'... spoken by my ex and kids haha.

However, the way people spell etc has no bearing on my life at all

Xx

"

I know babe but as I stated we are hear for sex not an English exam... as long as people know what u mean it shouldn't matter xxx

By *rayson_delverMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Who gives a crap seriously...

"Who gives a crap seriously..."

The OP?

By *oomerangBoySLMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Everything makes you fat - apart from dust

Popcorn makes you fat mind

Everything makes you fat - apart from dust "

Dust anyone??

Torfaen/Gwent

Did I say it made anyone a twat? No.

And I call it a clique because after a few years on here I can almost bet on who will appear on certain posts to jump in and make snide snarky comments or try and take over. And then certain other people will surely follow.

I'm sure had one of you made this post it would have been taken in the tongue and cheek manner it was meant but someone clearly pissed on all your cornflakes

I'm also dyslexic. So not sure why anyone else is trying to say it makes a difference that they are.

But the post is now yours. Carry on. Enjoy.

Cheers OP

Juheeeesus jeramiah I only popped to do a full roast and came back to pandemonium damn??

I am part of no clique and I sure as hell don’t run with a group lol I have friends which after so many years on here pretty sure I’m allowed.!!

But I don’t need to answer to anyone I just think you post is damn right rude but that my opinion which I’m entitled to

TTFN Op but u can keep ur judgemental post and stick it

"Did I say it made anyone a twat? No.

And I call it a clique because after a few years on here I can almost bet on who will appear on certain posts to jump in and make snide snarky comments or try and take over. And then certain other people will surely follow.

I'm sure had one of you made this post it would have been taken in the tongue and cheek manner it was meant but someone clearly pissed on all your cornflakes

I'm also dyslexic. So not sure why anyone else is trying to say it makes a difference that they are.

But the post is now yours. Carry on. Enjoy. "

No one would of made a point of writing a thread like this as like I stated before "it's not an English exam it's a sex site" an aslong as people know the intent of the message does it really matter. You making a thread like this has upset some people An that's horrible...

An btw no ones pissed on my corn flakes as I don't like them hahaha

Torfaen/Gwent

"Juheeeesus jeramiah I only popped to do a full roast and came back to pandemonium damn??

I am part of no clique and I sure as hell don’t run with a group lol I have friends which after so many years on here pretty sure I’m allowed.!!

But I don’t need to answer to anyone I just think you post is damn right rude but that my opinion which I’m entitled to

TTFN Op but u can keep ur judgemental post and stick it "

Ah yes. And telling someone to stick it is the height of politeness

Guessing irony is lost on you.