FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Want to get into dogging

Want to get into dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really want to get I to dogging but wouldn't know where to start. Anyone willing to spread some light on the situation here or message me? T.i.a

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshcuriosityMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Don't know anything about Port Talbot, but there's some places in Cardiff if you're willing to travel

By *5yrowalesMan  over a year ago

cardiff

"Don't know anything about Port Talbot, but there's some places in Cardiff if you're willing to travel"

Where to in Cardiff if you don't mind me asking? I hear all these rumours but they seem like the typical obvious places that you hear about that people mention?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get out and drive around likely places without bothering people, take time to park and wait. Don't follow people around, be patient and polite, respect no and boundaries.

Don't blind people with headlights when you pull in or out of the parking spot.

Look for signs and remember other people use car parks (including murderous types disposing of bodies).

Mike

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Get out and drive around likely places without bothering people, take time to park and wait. Don't follow people around, be patient and polite, respect no and boundaries.

Don't blind people with headlights when you pull in or out of the parking spot.

Look for signs and remember other people use car parks (including murderous types disposing of bodies).

Mike "

Can you stop watching me bury my meets please. It's very unprofessional being caught.

By *els77777Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

Does anybody know of good dogging sites in Swansea cheers.

» Add a new message to this topic