FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Couples membership

Couples membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Question does anyone know if you can have chams couples membership with more than one partner ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnjo24Man  over a year ago

swansea

You can have couples membership with more than one person,you actually need a membership with everyone you take as a couple if they are different from the original couples membership,any help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Errrm. I have arrived with about 9 different 'Julia's since having my membership as a couple a year ago.

I think the basic premise is , that so long as you are not abusing the place, the staff don't mind. They are quick, very quick, to pick up on people and patterns.

So be it a woman arriving with a different man every week or a man arriving with a different woman, they tend to know who is the account holder and will have words accordingly if needed about behaviour etc.

Plus it is a numbers game. For every couple, a single male might be allowed entrance. Nobody knows that magic ratio of 'Single Guys'.

It's a lifestyle club. Not a boot camp. It's okay to gently test the rules every now and then and see what is permitted. As a single lady arriving on a couples card with a variety of male other halves, the OP might find herself most welcomed indeed for all I know.

» Add a new message to this topic