FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Please delete after reading

Please delete after reading

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I suppose like most guys on here I send a lot of messages to ladies and couples all I ask is if you are not interested in me and have no intention of meeting then please delete it’s quite simple and I don’t take offence BUT If you read and don’t reply I wonder are you interested but busy ? Are you thinking about it ? So I usually leave it a couple of weeks and message again to find it’s then deleted ?. So all I ask is please delete xx thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I suppose like most guys on here I send a lot of messages to ladies and couples all I ask is if you are not interested in me and have no intention of meeting then please delete it’s quite simple and I don’t take offence BUT If you read and don’t reply I wonder are you interested but busy ? Are you thinking about it ? So I usually leave it a couple of weeks and message again to find it’s then deleted ?. So all I ask is please delete xx thank you "

Just delete the message as soon as you send it. That way, you won't be left wondering of it was read or deleted lovely

[Removed by poster at 25/07/18 16:19:44]

Never even thought of that ???? thank you xx you are gorgeous by the way xx

"Never even thought of that ???? thank you xx you are gorgeous by the way xx"

You are welcome lovely. It will be much less of a headache for you, i think. Thank you for the compliment xx

Agree with Mystique

Delete all your sent mail then it saves you pondering over it

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Or delete it before you send it, that way you cut out the risk of some hairy arsed bloke called Nigel pretending to be a woman or couple and wasting your time

"Or delete it before you send it, that way you cut out the risk of some hairy arsed bloke called Nigel pretending to be a woman or couple and wasting your time "

I told you my secret identity in confidence

"I suppose like most guys on here I send a lot of messages to ladies and couples all I ask is if you are not interested in me and have no intention of meeting then please delete it’s quite simple and I don’t take offence BUT If you read and don’t reply I wonder are you interested but busy ? Are you thinking about it ? So I usually leave it a couple of weeks and message again to find it’s then deleted ?. So all I ask is please delete xx thank you

Just delete the message as soon as you send it. That way, you won't be left wondering of it was read or deleted lovely "

How does that make sense? Ha

Solihull

"Or delete it before you send it, that way you cut out the risk of some hairy arsed bloke called Nigel pretending to be a woman or couple and wasting your time

I told you my secret identity in confidence "

Oh ffs I'm sorry

"Or delete it before you send it, that way you cut out the risk of some hairy arsed bloke called Nigel pretending to be a woman or couple and wasting your time

Oh ffs I'm sorry "

You'll need to make it up to me....

Solihull

Oh ffs I'm sorry

You'll need to make it up to me.... "

Oh go on then if you insist

"I suppose like most guys on here I send a lot of messages to ladies and couples all I ask is if you are not interested in me and have no intention of meeting then please delete it’s quite simple and I don’t take offence BUT If you read and don’t reply I wonder are you interested but busy ? Are you thinking about it ? So I usually leave it a couple of weeks and message again to find it’s then deleted ?. So all I ask is please delete xx thank you

Just delete the message as soon as you send it. That way, you won't be left wondering of it was read or deleted lovely

How does that make sense? Ha"

The message is then removed from your sent messages so you can no longer keep checking if it had been read, deleted etc. Saves the headwork

The message is then removed from your sent messages so you can no longer keep checking if it had been read, deleted etc. Saves the headwork "

Exactly

The message is then removed from your sent messages so you can no longer keep checking if it had been read, deleted etc. Saves the headwork "

Yeah sure but you still wont know.

Its Schroedingers message.

I delete my Sent as soon as it becomes sent..... It is too much of a headfuck when I could be doing other things, like working. Call it my control impulse but it drives me insane so what I don't know, can't hurt me. I can at least control it up to the point of, what I don't know doesn't hurt me..... .

Lol don’t be so sensitive this is fab not the real world

"Lol don’t be so sensitive this is fab not the real world"

If aimed at my previous post, my Fab world and my 'real' world are often one and the same. The bonds I build here cross the boundaries. Which is why it struggle at times.

Delete my Sent as soon as they become. Works for me. Each to their own.

Agree with Mystiquexx. Once you've sent it just forget about it. No point waiting on a reply.

I have a more effective approach for me anyway.

And yes some may slate me for this but it works for me. I send a message to somebody I want to connect with. If they open it and read it and don't reply in say 2 days I go through my emails and delete the message and block the site member. If they don't read it at all I send a copy a few weeks later. Sometimes you catch people sometimes you don't.

Nothing personal against them I just assume that I'm not for them and just so as I dont make the mistake again and pester them, (which i have done and learnt a lesson from ) as there blocked I can't see them or contact them.

Also means I'm getting to people who may want to connect a bit quicker.

But patience is the ultimate requirement.

Just to say I have had instances where imy original message was inadvertently deleted and when I messaged again a lovely meet ensued so not all bad yes there are time wasters on here as in the real world lol

» Add a new message to this topic