FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Any women on here that are good with their hands

Any women on here that are good with their hands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before you all freak out its not what you think haha ive done my shoulders in at work and i can barely move! Ladies come at me with your wonder hands ill pay you in one way or another

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Before you all freak out its not what you think haha ive done my shoulders in at work and i can barely move! Ladies come at me with your wonder hands ill pay you in one way or another "

Maybe a man has better hands lol after all its only a massage and nothing else lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Before you all freak out its not what you think haha ive done my shoulders in at work and i can barely move! Ladies come at me with your wonder hands ill pay you in one way or another

Maybe a man has better hands lol after all its only a massage and nothing else lol"

Previous experience tells me women are more gentle and id be more comfortable with it being a female

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Before you all freak out its not what you think haha ive done my shoulders in at work and i can barely move! Ladies come at me with your wonder hands ill pay you in one way or another

Maybe a man has better hands lol after all its only a massage and nothing else lol

Im sure you would lol

Previous experience tells me women are more gentle and id be more comfortable with it being a female "

» Add a new message to this topic