FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > south wales genuines

south wales genuines

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tired of chatting for ages just to be let down last second.

Love this thread to become a hub for genuine users. And name and shame those that arent from south wales.

Love to meet on socials and hot meets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Name and shame" will get you a forum ban.

sorry didnt realise. just was hoping to create a genuine community or something like that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Love this thread to become a hub for genuine users. And name and shame those that arent from south wales."

So all other swingers outside South Wales are fake and should be named and shamed?

brecon

Genuine community?

If you are getting stood up or let down, chances are you are thinking with the wrong head, and its your selection process that needs a tweak.

Example... 10 years swinging for us and NEVER been stood up or let down.

Whilst "timewasters" come in all flavours, if you stick with those who are regular social-goers and have a few verifications you should do better.

On the subject of socials, go to them, as many as you can get to, its the best way for single guys to progress.

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Stop complaining about time wasters and go to the organised socials

/endThread

wow this got out of hand quick. i only said south wales as thats local to me.

And i meant rather than chatting for hours with no intent.

i agree i need to go to socials again tho

brecon

"And i meant rather than chatting for hours with no intent."

You will sometimes find that, contrary to what the profile says (female, couple etc), in these cases its probably a guy wanking over the convo, and once he's strung it out about as long as he can and had his jollies, he will cut you dead.

okay thanks for the heads up.

that' happens quite often

brecon

"okay thanks for the heads up.

that' happens quite often"

Yeah, its a weird one, but as I said before, you cant beat turning up at a few socials and actually meeting real people who are who they say they are lol.... there's no hiding behind a keyboard when you are nose to nose.

I've been to loads of socials & I'm still not genuine I prefer to think of myself as a mirage X

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

"I've been to loads of socials & I'm still not genuine I prefer to think of myself as a mirage X"

I've always thought you were a figment of your own imagination

Flintshire

Just stick around the forums op

We're probably as mad as a box of frogs, but you'll find that there's a lot of useful information and helpful stuff, as well as a lot of bs.

Just filter the good from bad

"I've been to loads of socials & I'm still not genuine I prefer to think of myself as a mirage X

I've always thought you were a figment of your own imagination

"

Ssshhhh, it's our secret

Everyone goes on about these socials yet I've not seen any that non verified guys can go on its like a double edged sword

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"Everyone goes on about these socials yet I've not seen any that non verified guys can go on its like a double edged sword "

If you go onto the next page two are advertised, one in Cardiff and one in Newport.

"Everyone goes on about these socials yet I've not seen any that non verified guys can go on its like a double edged sword "

Several lunchtime socials, midweek, bowling. Sunday lunch, etc lots of them all the time X

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"Love this thread to become a hub for genuine users. And name and shame those that arent from south wales.

So all other swingers outside South Wales are fake and should be named and shamed? "

I'm up for naming and shaming people who aren't from South Wales. They could have lived lived here, but simply chose not to. Its only right that now they have to face the consequences

Flintshire

"Love this thread to become a hub for genuine users. And name and shame those that arent from south wales.

So all other swingers outside South Wales are fake and should be named and shamed?

I'm up for naming and shaming people who aren't from South Wales. They could have lived lived here, but simply chose not to. Its only right that now they have to face the consequences "

I think we should be celebrating that we choose not to live in South Wales

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

I'm up for naming and shaming people who aren't from South Wales. They could have lived lived here, but simply chose not to. Its only right that now they have to face the consequences

I think we should be celebrating that we choose not to live in South Wales "

Presumably there are similar threads in mid and north Wales naming and shaming us in South Wales? And as far as fake is concerned I've never believed that there's some imaginary country to the east of Wales. Its just a story to frighten children.

Flintshire

I think we should be celebrating that we choose not to live in South Wales

Presumably there are similar threads in mid and north Wales naming and shaming us in South Wales? And as far as fake is concerned I've never believed that there's some imaginary country to the east of Wales. Its just a story to frighten children. "

When they created the first maps, they didn't put "Here be Dragons" for no reason

» Add a new message to this topic