FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Men who play with transvestites

Men who play with transvestites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something that interests me.... for those of you guys who fuck transvestites or crossdressers (but don't fuck blokes) do you actually enjoy the fact that the person has a cock but wears womens clothes or do you somehow try and block out the penis and pretend it's a females arse or a female who is sucking your cock??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Something that interests me.... for those of you guys who fuck transvestites or crossdressers (but don't fuck blokes) do you actually enjoy the fact that the person has a cock but wears womens clothes or do you somehow try and block out the penis and pretend it's a females arse or a female who is sucking your cock??"

Hi op

You may not get many answers on this but I could be wrong.

My personal take on this is i fancy & love hot ts trans tv cd who actually look so close to real genetic women you wouldn’t know they weren’t.

And with them having a cock is a complete turn on..but hpw or any resemblance of a guy leaves me completely cold.

I can’t explain my feelings but I just love hot sexy ts trans girls.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im just curious why those who play with TVs are down as straight. I'd have thought Bi which is great tbh x

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

"Something that interests me.... for those of you guys who fuck transvestites or crossdressers (but don't fuck blokes) do you actually enjoy the fact that the person has a cock but wears womens clothes or do you somehow try and block out the penis and pretend it's a females arse or a female who is sucking your cock??"

Always wondered this myself...

By *icked lifeMan  over a year ago

llanelli

[Removed by poster at 29/08/18 14:01:37]

By *icked lifeMan  over a year ago

llanelli

I won't play with a guy but would with a cross dresser or tv something so naughty and sexy about it xx

Hi OP... Never played with a guy or a tgirl but i do find a stunning tgirl a real turn on. If you do get to the bottom of it be sure to let me know as im as baffled as you are lol

By *retty GoodMan  over a year ago

Cardiff Bay

I just assumed sex with a bloke is just sex with a bloke no matter the packaging, unless I’m mistaken

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Attraction,

Attracted to women and not men. Like anal (it's where a guy's G spot is) and the feel of a cock is different to a dildo.

As for straight, bi, gay etc. Labels are for groceries.

That's my take on it, with so many discussions on Fab and different view's. Lot's of judgemental people also.

If I play with a man I look at the label as I like to know if he's bisexual or straight. I put no for myself as it helps women know I could be interested. I play with both sexes so I will always be down as Bi x

"Attraction,

Attracted to women and not men. Like anal (it's where a guy's G spot is) and the feel of a cock is different to a dildo.

That's my take on it, with so many discussions on Fab and different view's. Lot's of judgemental people also. "

Sorry I hope I didn't come across as judgemental and I wasn't questioning anyones chosen sexuality

Just genuinely interested in what the attraction is for guys

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

This whole thing confuses me ... and has done for a long time

I think it is probably a case of different strokes for different folks.

Some men actually like the whole "cock in a frock" thing whereas others, probably who struggle for whatever reason to pull women, opt for tvs as they feel they are an easier option, then just blank out the fact they have a cock and somehow try and imagine it's a woman.

Newport

"Attraction,

That's my take on it, with so many discussions on Fab and different view's. Lot's of judgemental people also.

Sorry I hope I didn't come across as judgemental and I wasn't questioning anyones chosen sexuality

Just genuinely interested in what the attraction is for guys "

Honestly no, was just pointing out that in previous threads and there have been a few that other people seem to be blunt and point out your one particular label.

Me, (male side) I have never seen a guy on this planet that I have thought he is attractive, where as there are plenty of Trans out there that honestly out do half the women and look more feminine (just take a look on the school run at some of the mothers)

Allot of guys like being pegged or a cheeky finger, I'd bet most of them have wondered what a real cock would feel like and as most women know the real thing is different, Mrs dislikes a dildo because of the unnatural feel.

So for me I'm straight, played with Trans, yes, find guys attractive, nope.

By *CDecauxMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Something that interests me.... for those of you guys who fuck transvestites or crossdressers (but don't fuck blokes) do you actually enjoy the fact that the person has a cock but wears womens clothes or do you somehow try and block out the penis and pretend it's a females arse or a female who is sucking your cock??

Hi op

You may not get many answers on this but I could be wrong.

My personal take on this is i fancy & love hot ts trans tv cd who actually look so close to real genetic women you wouldn’t know they weren’t.

And with them having a cock is a complete turn on..but hpw or any resemblance of a guy leaves me completely cold.

I can’t explain my feelings but I just love hot sexy ts trans girls."

Yep, what he said..

By *wanzukCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Maybe they are not against trying cock they just don't want a man attached to it, ( if you know what I mean )

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

P, I think there could be a few answers,

1. bi/gay just in denial

2. Like the whole male being submissive to another male

3. Cant get a women to meet (basically a hole to fuck) and justify it to themselves as female (with the clothes)

4. (& my personal favorate) just a kinky fucker .

By *ittleLillyTV/TS  over a year ago

Pontypool

When you look this good, there’s nothing gay about it.

Swansea

"When you look this good, there’s nothing gay about it. "

Very true

I need a complete make over and you need to help me

Swansea

"When you look this good, there’s nothing gay about it.

I need a complete make over and you need to help me "

Who me

I need a complete make over and you need to help me

Who me "

No lol

I need someone whose an expert with style and make up. Im crap lol

Cardiff

Yes lily I agree you are hot.

Ps) we were friends on my old profile not sure why you block me.

Newport

For sure and also someone on our Hot list (hopefully paths will cross soon)

Cardiff

For sure and also someone on our Hot list (hopefully paths will cross soon) "

Haha nothing like a quick plug I like your style

By *wjadMan  over a year ago

Aldershot

I just done a massive write up and accidentally deleted it fs.

Basically some men see tv/ts as women with a cock and not men cross dressing or transitioning.

So therefor they see themselves as having anal sex with women and not men as anal sex isn't exclusive to men.

Hope this helps lol

"Attraction,

That's my take on it, with so many discussions on Fab and different view's. Lot's of judgemental people also. "

Well said

Cardiff

"I just done a massive write up and accidentally deleted it fs.

Basically some men see tv/ts as women with a cock and not men cross dressing or transitioning.

So therefor they see themselves as having anal sex with women and not men as anal sex isn't exclusive to men.

Hope this helps lol

Very Good shout"

Whats the difference between a straight guy and a bi guy?

5 pints of stella

Its ok ive put my tin hat on

Cardiff

"Whats the difference between a straight guy and a bi guy?

5 pints of stella

Its ok ive put my tin hat on "

Says the man with straight on his profile & has met a man.

#justsaying.

5 pints of stella

#justsaying. "

Yeah net a man..... for a coffee so i could get a verification.... just saying lover xx

U may look good, but for me (prinny) it’s still a huge no and massive turn off in a man who sleeps with another man! It’s each to there own and this site is great for that

Tv/ts or cd are no and I think men who sleep with these are bi and personally I would rather know as I don’t want to be playing with guys who are bi, just my personal preference

As a woman who's played with TVs many times, I can honestly say that I've never stopped to ask myself dumb questions such as "Is she male / Is he female?" or "Does this make me gay or straight...?"

I just think "This is an interesting person and we're having a lot of fun...!"

Why are any questions about it even necessary?

Cardiff

5 pints of stella

#justsaying.

Yeah net a man..... for a coffee so i could get a verification.... just saying lover xx "

touché

5 pints of stella

#justsaying.

Yeah net a man..... for a coffee so i could get a verification.... just saying lover xx

touché "

Cardiff

"As a woman who's played with TVs many times, I can honestly say that I've never stopped to ask myself dumb questions such as "Is she male / Is he female?" or "Does this make me gay or straight...?"

Why are any questions about it even necessary "

Interesting reply you could be on to something there...plus I’d love to meet a lady that likes & want to play with a ts tv or trans that’s on my bucket list.

Cardiff

U may look good, but for me (prinny) it’s still a huge no and massive turn off in a man who sleeps with another man! It’s each to there own and this site is great for that

Tv/ts or cd are no and I think men who sleep with these are bi and personally I would rather know as I don’t want to be playing with guys who are bi, just my personal preference "

I respect you decision but as you have couples on your profile...inst it similar to men crossing swords in a MMF or gangbang...which I could never do as that leaves me cold.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Tv/ts or cd are no and I think men who sleep with these are bi and personally I would rather know as I don’t want to be playing with guys who are bi, just my personal preference

I respect you decision but as you have couples on your profile...inst it similar to men crossing swords in a MMF or gangbang...which I could never do as that leaves me cold."

You can have a mmf and neither men have to even touch. Not all mmf's mean double penetration of any kind

Alot of men are into giving other men blow jobs but are down as straight. That's not straight. I play with pussy so im bi and open about it. I just like to know myself especially if I played with my husband and another man. My husband is straight so it's important to us to set boundaries. We like to know the sexual orientation of those we play with. X

Cardiff

I respect you decision but as you have couples on your profile...inst it similar to men crossing swords in a MMF or gangbang...which I could never do as that leaves me cold.

You can have a mmf and neither men have to even touch. Not all mmf's mean double penetration of any kind "

Yep you are right ...I Stand corrected.

"As a woman who's played with TVs many times, I can honestly say that I've never stopped to ask myself dumb questions such as "Is she male / Is he female?" or "Does this make me gay or straight...?"

"

It is just something that interests me and this being an open forum for like minded folk, I thought where better to ask than here. If you felt my post unnecessary you could have skipped on by. Apologies if it offended you

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

You can have a mmf and neither men have to even touch. Not all mmf's mean double penetration of any kind

Yep you are right ...I Stand corrected."

Perhaps the difference between MMF and MFM

Just think about the general positioning of letters = people

With the current gender politics and people's orientation, often being "fluid", I just believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, without having to put a label on it, or "whatever floats your boat"

Personally I'm not interested in cock, never have been, and never will

(apart from my own )

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

Nods head and says mmmm-mmmmmm

You identify as gay

Does that mean you fuck guys or girls?

Again purely out of curiosity

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

"

Spot on.

My take on it is if I find someone sexually attractive and /or intriguing it really doesn't matter who or what they are. It's about sex, not finding a life partner.

But yes, as has been alluded to by others, people should at least be honest. I tell people I'm bi, and I tell people I like TVs. If that offends someone or turns them off me then the reality is we arent each others type anyway so let's just move on.

"I think it is probably a case of different strokes for different folks.

Some men actually like the whole "cock in a frock" thing whereas others, probably who struggle for whatever reason to pull women, opt for tvs as they feel they are an easier option, then just blank out the fact they have a cock and somehow try and imagine it's a woman."

I'm a bit strange for a woman in that I've always had a thing for TVs. I'm friends with and have played with quite a few over my years on fab along with lots of guys that also love them.

In my experience for most guys it's a gateway to exploring their sexuality. It's easier to play with a tv that in lots of cases looks exactly like a woman. Hence why most including lots on this thread only want to meet convincing girls. Some stay only meeting TVs and others take the next step meeting other guys. Its not always the case though. Sexual preferences and kinks are mostly unexplainable and this is no different. Does any of us know why we have an attraction to a certain thing?

I have been reading the wales forum for around 6 years without commenting but for this I felt I needed to say something.

OP you say that your not meaning to offend but referring to a tv as a cock in a frock is kind of offensive. Lots of girls take hours to get ready, their hair make up and clothing is researched, practiced and then proudly worn. Much more time and effort goes into their look than most women. They spend their lives hiding shaved legs and shaving their faces so close they make themselves sore. That's not a cock in a frock that's an art form!

To say that guys that meet them only do because they struggle with women is I would imagine quite hurtful to those girls that spend all that time and effort and to the guys who like them. I haven't met one guy in six years of playing with TVs that would struggle with women, they are normal good looking, fit guys and you know what i find them way more attractive because they play with an open mind, and have the guts to go what they want even if it means doing something that's not the norm in most people's eyes.

I think those that say straight on their profile and play with TVs do so because so many couples and women on here won't meet bi guys. As a man if you have bi on your profile it halves your chances instantly of getting a meet. It also stops the unwelcome advances of men that see bi and assume that means guys as well as TVs. It also means they can send and display pics and message freely without the risk of someone they know seeing that they are bi.

Just my take on it

Some men actually like the whole "cock in a frock" thing whereas others, probably who struggle for whatever reason to pull women, opt for tvs as they feel they are an easier option, then just blank out the fact they have a cock and somehow try and imagine it's a woman.

I'm a bit strange for a woman in that I've always had a thing for TVs. I'm friends with and have played with quite a few over my years on fab along with lots of guys that also love them.

In my experience for most guys it's a gateway to exploring their sexuality. It's easier to play with a tv that in lots of cases looks exactly like a woman. Hence why most including lots on this thread only want to meet convincing girls. Some stay only meeting TVs and others take the next step meeting other guys. Its not always the case though. Sexual preferences and kinks are mostly unexplainable and this is no different. Does any of us know why we have an attraction to a certain thing?

I have been reading the wales forum for around 6 years without commenting but for this I felt I needed to say something.

OP you say that your not meaning to offend but referring to a tv as a cock in a frock is kind of offensive. Lots of girls take hours to get ready, their hair make up and clothing is researched, practiced and then proudly worn. Much more time and effort goes into their look than most women. They spend their lives hiding shaved legs and shaving their faces so close they make themselves sore. That's not a cock in a frock that's an art form!

To say that guys that meet them only do because they struggle with women is I would imagine quite hurtful to those girls that spend all that time and effort and to the guys who like them. I haven't met one guy in six years of playing with TVs that would struggle with women, they are normal good looking, fit guys and you know what i find them way more attractive because they play with an open mind, and have the guts to go what they want even if it means doing something that's not the norm in most people's eyes.

I think those that say straight on their profile and play with TVs do so because so many couples and women on here won't meet bi guys. As a man if you have bi on your profile it halves your chances instantly of getting a meet. It also stops the unwelcome advances of men that see bi and assume that means guys as well as TVs. It also means they can send and display pics and message freely without the risk of someone they know seeing that they are bi.

Just my take on it "

I totally understand whst yiur saying about not displaying yiur No due to unwanted attention but if my husband and I play with a couple or another man we need to know this. My husband is straight. I need honesty when Im playing with anyone x

Cardiff

Just my take on it "

Wow very well thought out & written, I agree with you 100%

By *tcouple26Couple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

To be honest I’m really shocked at some people’s views on this. I can only speak from my experience but personally I find the flaw with the label not the person. My husband doesn’t find men attractive. He would never be in a relationship with one. But in the right setting would be fucked by one and would fuck one.this isn’t his desire but more the case of sex is sex. This doesn’t make him bisexual. In regards to trans or tv he is attractivee to them weather they have a cock or not although a cock is a plus in his eyes. He likes the fact that that person falls outside of the a typical gender “norm” but also is comfortable because he knows how a cock works and presumed that there will be more understanding. He also appreciates their unique beauty and loves all things feminine. To say a man is gay if they attracted to a trans person or a tv is simply insulting. Sexuality isn’t black and white and the fact that this website doesn’t give you the opportunity to clarify you “label” is beyond frustrating. My husband would consider himself gynephilia. So the fact that people will not meet us because he’s had to put up bi on our profile is pathetic. I am pansexual but have to put bi on here. I wish this website made it easier and I wish people wouldn’t be so narrow minded.

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

It tickles me the amount of people who say they only play with straight guys and then up pops a veri off someone who is bi

Don't believe everything that's written on a profile or what your being told

Newport

One thing is, some of the most interesting people we have both met have been Trans, there is always a story, always friendly, conversation always flows and the banter/laughs are great.

"One thing is, some of the most interesting people we have both met have been Trans, there is always a story, always friendly, conversation always flows and the banter/laughs are great. "

One of my close friends is a TV and one as you know I'd sub too in a minute lol

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

Just my take on it "

Apologies of you're offended

Cock in a frock is a quirky term which I like. No harm meant by it. Difficult to tiptoe around everyone on here and no doubt there will always be someone offended by sonething regardless.

Thankyou for your input though it is a topic I find facsinating and all.views are welcomes. I have had quite a few pms from TVs who seem quite the opposite of offended. Thanks all the same though

Apologies for the typoes, wine is no good for me

By *oiraTvTV/TS  over a year ago

Derry

"

Great reply x

By *oiraTvTV/TS  over a year ago

Derry

Just my take on it "

Loved your reply.

Very articulate. Please don't wait another 6 years to reply again

I just want to add I love TS women. I've had the pleasure of spending quality time with beautiful, friendly Portuguese, Brazilian, and Filipino-Thai. Fantastic kissers and very enjoyable experiences. Complimented for my oral and rimming skills. I've also been to the Greenhouse on a Saturday morning and met some great people. I agree with previous comments about labelling. Yes, I was nervous but when people are turned on, there's no better feeling.

By *utualpleasure42Man  over a year ago

enter location here

Closet bisexuals. Embrace it I say. Its better to go both ways.

And cross dressing is completely different to someone who has gone through a gender change. Obviously.

Yes, some had big boobs and looked fantastic in lingerie.

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

There are an awful lot of guys seeking sexual fun, there is never going to be enough girls about willing to provide the service, some of these gurls look very sexy and are very skillful at giving relief,if you like a bj or having anal sex probably not going to be much different if its a girl or a gurl providing the service. I suspect a lot of married woman could do their marriage a big favor if they dressed up sexily for their hubbies on a fairly regular basis lol. Its mainly about exciting hard cocks to squirt.

Nicely put. Hard cocks to squirt.

"Apologies for the typoes, wine is no good for me "
that is one thing I can agree with you on

By *ej ParkerMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I love T Girls, there so mysterious etc, why all the labels, some t girls look better and more beautiful than real woman. The figures on the girls are awesome

Exactly

Yes, they look fantastic, always make me hard.

By *ara MTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdare

Well said

» Add a new message to this topic