FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Locations

Locations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I have a meet.set up for next week and the lady would like t9 try outdoors or car fun. (lucky me)

Anyone know any locations around Caerphilly area where we can either park and have fun or walk and find a quiet location?

I have played outside before but has always been a random field

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

It's very difficult to find discreet places these days for some car fun. What with CCTV, private land owners blocking vehicle access and almost everyone having a smart phone you have to be very careful.

I'd advise have a drive around the area before hand to find some suitable spots. Ideally try and find a few.

Trust me it can be very frustrating if the both of you have to looking for another play spot. After the one thought would be ideal didn't work out

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's very difficult to find discreet places these days for some car fun. What with CCTV, private land owners blocking vehicle access and almost everyone having a smart phone you have to be very careful.

I'd advise have a drive around the area before hand to find some suitable spots. Ideally try and find a few.

Trust me it can be very frustrating if the both of you have to looking for another play spot. After the one thought would be ideal didn't work out

"

Thanks mate. Good advice. I have a few areas in mind but everytime I do I think of another reason why it's not suitable

» Add a new message to this topic