FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Turn coats

Turn coats

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are the male part of a couple so worried about single males ? you know who you r. You dont mind shagging some ones mrs or a few but you dont like your mrs 2 fuck single guys ? is it part exchange when you put your old car in you expect 2 get 5 new ones ??? intrested on your blinkered view

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *VETOSWINGCouple  over a year ago

NEWPORT

Mr wonderful we know what your saying does not apply to me and Dave you can come round to ours any time xxx Babs & Dave xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Certainly doesn't apply to us. We welcome single guys.

The reason u didn't get a invite to the party mr wonerful is thatyou were to late in asking and all the single men places are full

well said wingman clap clap x

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Why can't couples have "not looking for single guys" on their profile yet you have it on yours?

Mrs sexy is not interested in Single males, shes for the women! but if she wanted to play with the single males i'd happily let her, but she has no interest for them ... even the males in couples she gotta be in the mood for a couple meet, cause she knows she cant just play with the fem lol

"Mrs sexy is not interested in Single males, shes for the women! but if she wanted to play with the single males i'd happily let her, but she has no interest for them ... even the males in couples she gotta be in the mood for a couple meet, cause she knows she cant just play with the fem lol "

spot on.

although if we meet couples and the girls are only into each other then it's girl-girl and own partners..

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Our preference is for couples with bi females, as jayne loves to play with the ladies!

However, Jayne has played with single guys at parties and clubs.

We have nothing against single males, we have some on our friends list, but the moment you even hint about playing with single guys you get absolutely innundated with messages. So its easier to tell them not to contact you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the feedback every body's views all good and digested . Wishing you and all your family's a brilliant Christmas and an even better New Year paul

"Mrs sexy is not interested in Single males, shes for the women! but if she wanted to play with the single males i'd happily let her, but she has no interest for them ... even the males in couples she gotta be in the mood for a couple meet, cause she knows she cant just play with the fem lol "

same goes here its not the mr who refuses for us to meet single guys its a descision made by just me and me alone its also me who blocks them in the message filters too !!

» Add a new message to this topic