FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Face pics with first message.

Face pics with first message.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, we dont always like to send face pics with first message. Especially if we are messaging those who are close to where we live or where we are from. Im not saying we'll go tens of messages. But just a chat to see if we know each other in the "real world". Does anyone else feel like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they are close i wont message at all tbh. I state on my profile to send a face pic so i cant be hypercritical and not send one. Ive found if 5 miles or under I stay away. Cant take the risk I may know them x

Doesn't bother me if I know them, we are all on here for the same reason it makes it easier for me if they are close by x

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

I will send one as soon as I've seen them.

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

I’ll usually send an initial face pic along with the first message, for verified users. But I won’t send one for unverified until I’ve received one from them, or we’ve been chatting for a while and I’m confident that they are genuine

We won’t send one to anyone without veris and always ask first . Always auto delete lol ??

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

"I’ll usually send an initial face pic along with the first message, for verified users. But I won’t send one for unverified until I’ve received one from them, or we’ve been chatting for a while and I’m confident that they are genuine "

Youre fine as you got one on your main profile pic xx

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"Youre fine as you got one on your main profile pic xx"

Thanks - i’d actually forgotten this fact when I made my last post although, I don’t always have a face pic on public display

I cant be recognised at the school, so local for me is a definite no. Im happier outside of my area to protect my kids x

I don't really think your first pic should be one that reveals your identity but you should exchange pictures before meeting. I think a full body pic is good.it dosen't have to be naked just give each other idea of what you look like. A face pic that as a black mark across eyes is a good comprise as a face pic as you have some idea of face but there some privacy. It is strange men are more comfortable to send a pic of their cock which they keep hidden in public but don't like sending face pics even through they don't hide their faces when they go out.

I don’t normally send one first unless asked and the other person is really interested

We don't send until others send it's normally people with out pics ask for pics first

[Removed by poster at 18/09/18 17:34:03]

"We won’t send one to anyone without veris and always ask first . Always auto delete lol ??"

Auto delete is a myth. Right click image, open image,save to device.....how many copies would you like?

We're ok about sending images. But if you have any reason to want to keep your identity safe then never send an image that will make you discoverable. Hope I haven't frightened you.

Happy swinging

» Add a new message to this topic