FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

blocked ??? why ??? so many impatient on here.As a couple we like to talk before making comments or commitments.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its the way of fab. People do it for different reasons, often any reason they give seems to be quite menial

We block people we’re not interested in, saves us scrolling through people that we wouldn’t meet.

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I had a great one other day...chatted exchanged pics talked for a few days she asked to meet I said yup...she then said would I fancy mmmf with her...I said yes if all ok...she sent few details to which I replied I'm fine in any situation just as long as safe fun and all are good people....blocked!!!....you gotta love this messed up place

Don't take it personally as people do it for so many reasons.

I sometimes block profiles if I see them post a comment on the forums that I don't like or if they have pics that I don't like (bareback penetration etc). I know that I would not get on with these people.

Rosie

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

I use it as a filter.

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

We sometimes block based purely on a profile.

For example if they are looking for bareback, are only looking for skinny playmates, or adamant about their age limits we may not fall into, or won't meet bi people, or won't meet Asians.

Blocking (read: "filtering") saves time and effort since we are clearly not going to be compatible.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Best thing to do on here is not to take it too seriously I often get blocked for sending polite messages as I am sure other people do

Just let it go. Its just the way it is. This place isnt an exact science. If youre blocked just scroll on. Lifes too short to worry about shit like that

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Just let it go. Its just the way it is. This place isnt an exact science. If youre blocked just scroll on. Lifes too short to worry about shit like that "

Well said my man

By *ill2k82Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I've had people who have spoken to me for weeks, exchanged numbers, having phone calls, video chat, social meets and then blocked. And for me I would like to know why especially getting to know someone or a couple for a long time. But now I take it on the chin and move on. I see it as their loss not mine now.

Loads of reasons tbh

Being blocked doesn't bother me (every body has their own taste and if I don't fit that ... well I just don't and they are entitled to their own option) but being sent an abusive message and then being blocked purely based on my profile (meaning I haven't even spoken with the person).... that's just rude!!!!

"Being blocked doesn't bother me (every body has their own taste and if I don't fit that ... well I just don't and they are entitled to their own option) but being sent an abusive message and then being blocked purely based on my profile (meaning I haven't even spoken with the person).... that's just rude!!!! "
I had this happen to me last week told me my profile was arrogant i was arrogant and he's blocking me never even chatted to him before? Lol

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

I was once blocked for winking at someone!

Although tbf she probably looked at my profile, decided I wasn’t her type, and blocked me to prevent my profile showing up in future. Which is fine with me, as I do the exact same myself

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"Being blocked doesn't bother me (every body has their own taste and if I don't fit that ... well I just don't and they are entitled to their own option) but being sent an abusive message and then being blocked purely based on my profile (meaning I haven't even spoken with the person).... that's just rude!!!! I had this happen to me last week told me my profile was arrogant i was arrogant and he's blocking me never even chatted to him before? Lol "

I've had this. I think it's just another form of "trolling". They know fab does nothing about abusive messages. So they send one and block because then they get zero response to it and get to feel good about themselves thinking they've upset you. it's probably one of the most childish behaviours I've seen on fab.

Does the site unfriend someone once you block them?

Does the site unfriend someone once you block them?

"Does the site unfriend someone once you block them? "

Yes. If you unblock someone you were friends with, before the block, you would need to send out a friends request, to refriend them too

Thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic