FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > does anyone actually fall for this ?

does anyone actually fall for this ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have been looking for our first meet with another couple since joining fab a few weeks ago and have spoken to some really nice people but we forgot to set out filter so were inundated with messages off single men .

not wanting to be rude we tried to reply to as many as possible to say thanks for messaging but we r looking for another couple .

we have had a few replying to say if we were willing to meet with just them a few times they MIGHT be able to get another fem to join him in the future

do they think we were born yesterday or do some people actually fall for this only to meet them a few times and unsurprisingly the other female never even exsisted ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Or, even worse...

You chat to a "couple", and never seem to be able to catch "her" on cam as she's always "busy".

You arrange a meet, and he turns up on his own, saying "she" is ill, but is happy for him to play alone "this time".

Glad to say we havent fallen for this, but we have heard all the horror stories from people who have.

Swapping mobile numbers is a good way of ing out those dreamers and fakers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blimey we didnt realise things were this bad !!!! We are a cpl who yet to have a full om meet, I have been on scene as single and cpl and have never had a problem either way but now work gets in the way and Kay dosnt like to come here alone.

We insist on on telephone calls and cams before even entertianing a meet and as yet are stuggling to find genuine people. We know there are loads of genuine couples out there in Wales but as I said work interferes with our swinging life so I guess we need to keep trying whan Im home and see what happens ~

» Add a new message to this topic