FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Anal - Best and worst?

Anal - Best and worst?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok good ladies and gentlemen! E is in need of your collective wisdom. She really wants to try anal but is super scared of it... So what's the best ways to make it as painless as possible? Anything we should avoid?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a fan myself.. however, lying on the left side with knees brought up slightly to the chest supposedly helps

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Ok for your first time, a drink or 2 relax and u massage around the anal area then with your finger insert it with lube play a bit then 2 fingers losen her then plenty of lube on your cock and het pusdy and let her pull u in once in slowly fuck her dont ram it in then keep inside her it hurts if u pull out and go back in, we find doggy style best position for us, and never go in her pussy after anal, u could cause infections but enjoy x

Anal play well in advance. Start with a small silicone butt plug then build up. Not necessarily just before anal but a period of days/weeks beforehand. Feel comfortable with having something in her ass first.

Gwent

U can get trainer butt plugs,,,

I like anal play. I wear a butt ug an hour or 2 before. Plenty of lube too. Start with a small one.

Your partner can also help stretch you using lube and his fingers. I find its less uncomfortable if my clit is played with exactly the same time. Its amazing when done right x

Don't just ram it in! gently gently let her get used to it first I love my fb doing to me

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

I agree with the previous post, when i have tried anal with a female never ram it in. Take you're time and respect her wishes if she say no, then accept the answer.

By *elshbuilder67Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

You can get desensitising anal lubes but stick with a thick lube to start with, start small, finger or small butt plug and build up slowly to a few fingers or bigger plugs to get her arse used to having something in there

Both of you need to be relaxed and she must be able to say stop at anytime or she won’t fully relax and if she ain’t relaxed you ain’t going there

The best anal I ever had was after returning home from a night out with friends. I was tipsy and my horny hubby was waiting for me when I got in.

I think the combination of me being super-relaxed (physically and mentally) and horny, plus the fact hubby was sober and took control, was extremely erotic. And the sex was memorable

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

As already said plenty of lube and build up to it.. Another thing is douch before hand, trust me a lot of people forget that part

Rimming, fingering, small butt plug then try cock xx

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

Never use a de-sensitising lube. You need to be able to feel if it's painful. If there's pain...then STOP...

Too many people arrive at A&E with injuries and tears

"Never use a de-sensitising lube. You need to be able to feel if it's painful. If there's pain...then STOP...

Too many people arrive at A&E with injuries and tears "

Exactly what Mamma says!! Pain is your body's way of telling you something isn't right ans if you block that signal you risk causing damage

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"As already said plenty of lube and build up to it.. Another thing is douch before hand, trust me a lot of people forget that part "

Oh god no... Yucky!!

Gwent

"As already said plenty of lube and build up to it.. Another thing is douch before hand, trust me a lot of people forget that part

Oh god no... Yucky!! "

Always Douche before at least 2 3 hrs before u go outthen u be resdy for the fun later

Gwent

This thread is gonna scare the shit out of any one planning to do anal for the first time lol

By *oyingirlsclothesTV/TS  over a year ago

swansea

Think all the advise here is spot on.

Being relaxed and plenty of lube is the key along with building up to it.

Can’t believe some people don’t douche. Stink bags.

Pop pers can help as well. They just make me feel sick though.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"As already said plenty of lube and build up to it.. Another thing is douch before hand, trust me a lot of people forget that part

Oh god no... Yucky!!

Always Douche before at least 2 3 hrs before u go outthen u be resdy for the fun later"

Bear in mind the bowel cab still be active several hours after you douche too...

Douche just before can be counter productive, you need to become familiar with your own bodily processes, timing etc & plan accordingly. I plan at least 24 hours ahead, intake, flushing, time X

Plus remember, there will always be a little bit of mess no matter how well you prepare. Have wet wipes & nappy sacks on hand, it's really easy to roll a condom off inside out & pop it straight into the sack. Simple with little to be seen or smelt X

Condom for anal otherwise you get some poop on your dick

"Condom for anal otherwise you get some poop on your dick "

That's our preference & then you're clean to go elsewhere. Having spent time in hospital for a double dip induced infection, we're far more cautious now X

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

and let the person receiving dictate the speed and depth aswell as force used

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I have to be in the right mood for anal but I'm quite unique in what I like. I hate fingers of any form back there or lube.

We have slow sensual foreplay ensuring I'm nice and relaxed then I take control.

Mrs

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Not for me.....hurts like fuck

» Add a new message to this topic