FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Is Wales the sh#tiest forum on fab?

Is Wales the sh#tiest forum on fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a lounge lurker predominantly, and on occasions I'll pop into the Wales section.

At the risk of severe on your bike comments, I'll have to say that its rather dire conversation wise in here?

On the whole it appears to be lacking in decent threads and conversation? Surely we can do better than constant shag or avoid or marks out of ten with people bitching?

How about a little pride in our Welsh corner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

word association number 5.000 is on its way. i totally agree.

By *estisbest22Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Agreed! We only really visit the wales forum so assumed it was just fabs in general

By *he jesterMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

I’m in total agreement with you, says a lot about it does it not ?

There is alot of policing goes on in the wales forums.. immaturity and pettiness.. always someone waiting to stick the boot in . Women are the worst .i was told to join fab as its an adult site .. its far from adult!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I take it all with a pinch of salt, its a way to pass the time.

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Well said...it always does same thing..op starts thread then the tag team take over every post if not apart of the special social group then said topic gets swallowed up in they're petty arguments usually....wait forrrrrrr ittttt!!!! Lmao

So all the people moaning about the Wales forums what pearls of wisdom do you have for us ?

Got to love that green arrow though

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

" I'm a lounge lurker predominantly, and on occasions I'll pop into the Wales section.

At the risk of severe on your bike comments, I'll have to say that its rather dire conversation wise in here?

On the whole it appears to be lacking in decent threads and conversation? Surely we can do better than constant shag or avoid or marks out of ten with people bitching?

How about a little pride in our Welsh corner? "

"So all the people moaning about the Wales forums what pearls of wisdom do you have for us ?

Got to love that green arrow though "

maybe conversations?

insteadoffucksuckordosomethingto aboveorbelow associationwherehaveigonewrong type .

e.g skid marks on mens undies?

By *issScarlett25Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I started swinging when I lived in Wales and think it's so much better than the Midlands. Friendly, Lovley people. Forum for Wales is better. X

I used to thoroughly enjoy the welsh forum a few years back when it had a mix of good banter and some decent discussions/debates. These days it makes me cringe a bit some of the things you see on here, specifically my pet hate which are the snog/fuck/avoid etc threads. By all means have one if you must but the other day there were at least 3 all on page 1 at the same time.

"word association number 5.000 is on its way. i totally agree."

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I suppose someone should say something... inspiring, pithy, or thought provoking at this point, so....

"If you build it, they will come".

Or... if its broke, help fix it.

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"I used to thoroughly enjoy the welsh forum a few years back when it had a mix of good banter and some decent discussions/debates. These days it makes me cringe a bit some of the things you see on here, specifically my pet hate which are the snog/fuck/avoid etc threads. By all means have one if you must but the other day there were at least 3 all on page 1 at the same time. "
They are boring.....

one other thing ....why is it that it seems a place to organise visits to chams

that should be in meet today shouldn't it?

By *retty GoodMan  over a year ago

Cardiff Bay

" I'm a lounge lurker predominantly, and on occasions I'll pop into the Wales section.

How about a little pride in our Welsh corner? "

Avoid

» Add a new message to this topic