FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Darlaston First time

Darlaston First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky cardiff couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

We are thinking of going to darlaston's before Christmas and wounded if there are any other couples thinking of going or if there is any groups making the trip very soon ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been 3 times now a friday and 2 saturdays .Saturday is our favourite day its very relaxed and when people realise you are newbies they are very helpful.Just go and have a nose around take your time exploring there are loads of rooms and little corners.Its a real eye opener and dont forget to enjoy yourselves

We're going on Monday & we've been many times on different days, it's our preferred club. The best way for you to find out what suits is to visit & wander, there's never any pressure to join in & there's plenty of areas about to explore & relax in X

By *he tunnelsCouple  over a year ago

newport

Love the place

By *teve-sueCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

we are going for the first time this sat.....

cardiff

We have been to Newport a good couple of times but after hearing some good things think it's about time we see it for are selfs

"We have been to Newport a good couple of times but after hearing some good things think it's about time we see it for are selfs "

Omg there's no comparison Darlaston it's soooo much better X

cardiff

"We have been to Newport a good couple of times but after hearing some good things think it's about time we see it for are selfs

Omg there's no comparison Darlaston it's soooo much better X"

We will be there on the 14th for the Xmas party

"We are thinking of going to darlaston's before Christmas and wounded if there are any other couples thinking of going or if there is any groups making the trip very soon ?"

There is about 15 of us going back up for the Christmas party on the 14th... it’s an awesome club... soooo much better than Newport well worth the drive

"We are thinking of going to darlaston's before Christmas and wounded if there are any other couples thinking of going or if there is any groups making the trip very soon ?

There is about 15 of us going back up for the Christmas party on the 14th... it’s an awesome club... soooo much better than Newport well worth the drive "

Oooh! I still need to try Darlaston!

Darlaston is absolutely brio — 10 times better than Newport.

We have been to a number of clubs and Darlaston beats them all without doubt

Monday’s our favourite night but Friday and Saturday good too!!

cardiff

[Removed by poster at 31/10/18 06:35:02]

cardiff

"We are thinking of going to darlaston's before Christmas and wounded if there are any other couples thinking of going or if there is any groups making the trip very soon ?

There is about 15 of us going back up for the Christmas party on the 14th... it’s an awesome club... soooo much better than Newport well worth the drive

Oooh! I still need to try Darlaston! "

Maybe you should come then x

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I love Darlaston. It was the first club I attended. I feel that a club can be amazing if the facilities are good and the right mix of people are there. So many people these days though feel the need to drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol at clubs though.

In my opinion pissed people and swinging don't mix. You are leaving yourselves in a very vulnerable position, plus it's certainly not a good look...

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Would do love to go this Fri. Really not wanting to go to Newport now. Only been once to Darlaston and it was abit to busy as it was a party night. But would love to try a normal Fri and see what its like.

Mrs x

By *ewwelshcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Went for the first time three weeks ago . Really great night great club going back up on the 17th of November ....

By *oris the boreMan  over a year ago

swansea

Monday night is good so is Tuesday and Sunday not so fussed on Saturday can be a bit cliquey,but a fab club all in all

cardiff

We are think of a Saturday to be honest think it's what we are looking for

"Would do love to go this Fri. Really not wanting to go to Newport now. Only been once to Darlaston and it was abit to busy as it was a party night. But would love to try a normal Fri and see what its like.

Mrs x"

We're not so fussed on a party night tbh the quieter nights have been more fun. Do quite like the Sunday BBW though X

I've a partner that we've attended a few clubs together (with mixed success)...I wanted to take her to Darlaston, but it's about a 2hr drive for us.

As she likes a bit of a buzzing atmosphere, I was considering going on a themed night or special event night (Xmas party?) ...but would those familiar with the place recommend we avoid the very busy nights?

As it goes, my club partner & I have never done a full couple swap yet, we've done MMF at a club once (which great) ...she's up for for a full couple swap, but the mood & flow of things has to be just right...the place has to have a sexual buzz/excitment in the air - Would a normal Saturday at Darlaston have this busy, sexually charged vibe?

By *he jesterMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Have fun get yourselves up there , I’ve been many times in the past and cannot explain how good it is, a great variety of men an d women, well worth the trip plus it’s 200 times better than Newport ! Enough said !

» Add a new message to this topic