FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Payment

Payment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a really strong fantasy where a husband 'sells' his wife to be used and he is happy to assist as required. In the fantasy hubby guides my bare cock into the wife and massages my balls whilst encouraging me to cum in her.

Anyone else done this or like the sound of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Jay10XMan  over a year ago

wales

"I have a really strong fantasy where a husband 'sells' his wife to be used and he is happy to assist as required. In the fantasy hubby guides my bare cock into the wife and massages my balls whilst encouraging me to cum in her.

Anyone else done this or like the sound of it"

By *Jay10XMan  over a year ago

wales

"I have a really strong fantasy where a husband 'sells' his wife to be used and he is happy to assist as required. In the fantasy hubby guides my bare cock into the wife and massages my balls whilst encouraging me to cum in her.

Nah I’m good ta lol

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Good luck with your fantasy OP.

However there is a separate section in the forum for stories and fantasies. If you're looking to make it happen, then luckily there's also a section where you can post meet requests.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah fam.

By *itrightnowMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I remember years ago a hubby paying me a £100 each we to go and fuck his wife. Went there for 3 months untill his wife didn't tell him the truth about what we was doing. Crazy world huh

By *estisbest22Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I remember years ago a hubby paying me a £100 each we to go and fuck his wife. Went there for 3 months untill his wife didn't tell him the truth about what we was doing. Crazy world huh"

We don’t get it? She wasn’t telling him he was paying you?

I remember years ago a hubby paying me a £100 each we to go and fuck his wife. Went there for 3 months untill his wife didn't tell him the truth about what we was doing. Crazy world huh

We don’t get it? She wasn’t telling him he was paying you?"

Exactly what I thought

cardiff

Forgot to say she always told hubby she was in control but she wasn't. He phone me to ask what happens so I told him. So the next meet hubby asked would I do a few things as he wanted to know if she would tell him afterwards. I guess she didn't say what we did. He phone to say thank you but didn't need my services no more as there was a trust problem between them

We don’t get it? She wasn’t telling him he was paying you?

Exactly what I thought"

Please ...!!!!

Mr Fitrightnow ..... read your story back through then try again in full English sentences with punctuation ..... we're all dying to know exactly what happened!!

cardiff

Forgot to say she always told hubby she was in control but she wasn't. He phone me to ask what happens so I told him. So the next meet hubby asked would I do a few things as he wanted to know if she would tell him afterwards. I guess she didn't say what we did. He phone to say thank you but didn't need my services no more as there was a trust problem between them

cardiff

Sorry not all with it today worked to hard I think and texting fast in between cooking dinner.

By *r Wiggles1Man  over a year ago

Paying £100 each? Who was the other person hubby was paying?

His wife wouldn't tell him what you were doing? He was paying you to fuck her....

Did you end up playing scrabble and she said she was fucking you?... Is that where the trust issue was?

cardiff

"Paying £100 each? Who was the other person hubby was paying?

His wife wouldn't tell him what you were doing? He was paying you to fuck her....

Did you end up playing scrabble and she said she was fucking you?... Is that where the trust issue was? "

Mr wiggled

He paid me £100 to fuck his wife yes. But I guess he wanted his wife to tell him what happened each time.

Which he must of thought she wasn't so he asked me to do sexual things to see if his wife would tell him. Which I think she didn't. So stopped the fun.

cardiff

Mr wiggles I meant phone playing up I think lol

"Please ...!!!!

Mr Fitrightnow ..... read your story back through then try again in full English sentences with punctuation ..... we're all dying to know exactly what happened!! "

?

wass senuses mun ? warewonabowt

» Add a new message to this topic