FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fines it sad when you hear of couples separating after experimenting with "swinging" have heard about so many this year swinging is about enhancing an sexual experience nothing more nothing less (not taking about myself either)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is a very interesting observation,

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it..

I think so, if a couple were thinking of swinging, you would have thought that their relationship would be a strong one

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I think so, if a couple were thinking of swinging, you would have thought that their relationship would be a strong one"

Unfortunately not always, some couples who are having problems in their relationship seem to think that swinging is the answer, not sure how they come up with that idea, but it usually ends badly.

"I think so, if a couple were thinking of swinging, you would have thought that their relationship would be a strong one

Unfortunately not always, some couples who are having problems in their relationship seem to think that swinging is the answer, not sure how they come up with that idea, but it usually ends badly."

Swinging is not the answer to problems in your relationship, that can only make things worse and end in tears

» Add a new message to this topic