FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > First message

First message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aramelexs OP   Man  over a year ago

Neath

What do people exspect from other people on the site as a first message?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Something simple, but not crude, but also more than just a couple of words

Neath

That’s a lot easier said than done

Brecon

Then I guess you will be missing out on meets, zero effort at first contact shows me that you would make zero effort on a meet, I'm not her for crap sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good written message with a face pic usually work's for us, much better than "wanna fuck"

I get so many "Hi!" or "fancy a fuck gorgeous?" and "How are you?" messages. I get very few that even make me want to answer them and I don't get a quarter of what the girls here get.

The question you need to ask yourself is how can you attract someones attention with one message.

A wink does us X

I don’t often pay much attention to my messages cos not really looking to meet right now, BUT a witty, banterful (if that’s a word) with a clear face picture will always get my attention.

Hey there...…

I haven't had enough first messages to have built an opinion about first messages.

Hope that helps.

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

We had a "This do it for you" today and a pic of a lost hairy cock.....

Fair to say it was an instant delete

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Main expectation is to read our profile to see if there compatible. Fair to say most don't....

By *aydee65Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

Well in my experience you should always start off polite with something like, "Hi Hun" or, "Hello Babe", then a maximum of 10 words in ur vry finest txt spk (pretend you're writing on 'old' twitter before they expanded the character limit. "Fancy a fuck" is a sure fire winner so be sure to include that. And don't forget to add a classy cock shot (maybe use a TV remote for 'scale'). Keeping your socks on and sitting on the bog while taking said shot should seal the deal, alternatively make sure the room in the background is really messy, as if a bomb has just gone off. You'll be batting them off with a shitty stick...!

Brecon

"Well in my experience you should always start off polite with something like, "Hi Hun" or, "Hello Babe", then a maximum of 10 words in ur vry finest txt spk (pretend you're writing on 'old' twitter before they expanded the character limit. "Fancy a fuck" is a sure fire winner so be sure to include that. And don't forget to add a classy cock shot (maybe use a TV remote for 'scale'). Keeping your socks on and sitting on the bog while taking said shot should seal the deal, alternatively make sure the room in the background is really messy, as if a bomb has just gone off. You'll be batting them off with a shitty stick...!"

You've been in my inbox reading my mail haven't you?

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"What do people exspect from other people on the site as a first message? "

First messages are always the hardest. Each person has there own requirements, as mentioned some are happy with winks, some want something detailed and some are happy with a simple hi. It does get hard on here when you do read a profile, write a specific message and add a face pic, then to see its either unopened or deleted. After a while it just becomes easier to send a simple hi. Every now and again though I get chatting to some lovely people, so keep trying fella

First messages are like first fucks.

They're always the hardest.

It's all down south and pear shaped from there.

Near Merthyr

"Well in my experience you should always start off polite with something like, "Hi Hun" or, "Hello Babe", then a maximum of 10 words in ur vry finest txt spk (pretend you're writing on 'old' twitter before they expanded the character limit. "Fancy a fuck" is a sure fire winner so be sure to include that. And don't forget to add a classy cock shot (maybe use a TV remote for 'scale'). Keeping your socks on and sitting on the bog while taking said shot should seal the deal, alternatively make sure the room in the background is really messy, as if a bomb has just gone off. You'll be batting them off with a shitty stick...!

You've been in my inbox reading my mail haven't you? "

Yours and just about every other female on Fab from what I hear...

Any of you ladies had any good messages that has caught your attention that I can copy and paste ....

Just joking I would love to know how many do that tho !

"Any of you ladies had any good messages that has caught your attention that I can copy and paste ....

Just joking I would love to know how many do that tho ! "

Too many lol x

Any of you ladies had any good messages that has caught your attention that I can copy and paste ....

Just joking I would love to know how many do that tho !

"Any of you ladies had any good messages that has caught your attention that I can copy and paste ....

Just joking I would love to know how many do that tho ! "

Amusing lol

It had to be done!

This morning I had a message from an Irish gentleman, made me want to jump on the ferry and hug him . I won't say what he said but it was polite, charming and complimentary.

Neath

To be fair I can see where your all coming from the difficult thing is to understand what everybody wants when their profile is a bit bare, you have to almost be a mind reader and guess

By *uck427Man  over a year ago

wales

It's hard work and who ever can do it lucky them and being in a long term relationship things have changed so much maybe il have to find a old mills and boon book to read Ha Ha and don't use fab when you are d*unk it ducks up your profile

In all honesty, you just have to be true to yourself. Inject a little of your personality into your first message. If you get no response, it just means you didn't catch that particular person's attention and may not be the right fit anyway. I'm going to let you into a little secret though. Most will look at a profile, before opening a message. If your profile is shit, it doesn't matter that much what you write. It will likely get ignored, regardless

Fuck knows. You can be yourself all you want but if you don't attract them physically then it doesn't matter.

Just don't be a cunt I suppose.

When i send a first msg its usually around their profile requierments ( proves that i have read the profile) also i tend to try and relate to their status updates. Can be a quirky response or a sympathtic one or an understanding one. I always avoid calling them by hun, love, or babe and never fancy a fuck. Bit of manners cost nothing.

Near Merthyr

"When i send a first msg its usually around their profile requierments ( proves that i have read the profile) also i tend to try and relate to their status updates. Can be a quirky response or a sympathtic one or an understanding one. I always avoid calling them by hun, love, or babe and never fancy a fuck. Bit of manners cost nothing."

This !

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

For the love of God, guys, please do not make the first message, or any other message a shitty promise of giving me... (I quote and it is verbatim) "The best fuck of my life!"

OP has asked a very good question.

I'd suggest:

1. READ their profile

2. Say what you like about their PROFILE (not body part, "cracking tits" isn't good enough)

3. Briefly introduce yourself

4. Highlight common ground (ie "I see we both like cold custard smashed into our delicates")

5. DON'T take it personally if they don't reply.

All I look for is proff that someone has read my profile. Far too many just rush in and tell me how big they are, or they were voted Mr lickalot 2009. And yes, we can tell when its copied and pasted. What I want to know is why YOU want to connect with ME. If its just because I happen to have tits & ass and you assume I'm easy and desperate just because I'm here, then you can move on to next.

Attached to these tits is a person, so guys, remember that when you're trying to connect.

I think I should write a book for the single guy's guide to swinging lol. I'd love to educate them. Most seem so helpless lol.

» Add a new message to this topic