FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Club 19 gone already

Club 19 gone already

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just saw on there website they closed I only went to the last Sunday roast there but capital city needed a club sad indeed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never got to go but everyone we spoke to about it said don’t bother ...

It was ok, they hadn’t changed it much but was good see club in Cardiff and it had potential

But for price of entry you can get clubs with a lot more facilities

Best clubs have best investment

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"But for price of entry you can get clubs with a lot more facilities

"

Can you?

Other than Chams in Newport which is open one night a week, everywhere is a real drive. By the time you factor time, petrol/travel & a hotel stay...

Shame this didn't survive long enough to get established. It certainly wasn't ideal as it was and was a shame they didn't apply some of the suggestions ...beds in particular.

Cardiff still waiting for a club....

Agree Cardiff needed a club, I went to the one in Swansea years ago that was a shame it went!!

The beds in club 19 wasn’t the best

"But for price of entry you can get clubs with a lot more facilities

Can you?

Other than Chams in Newport which is open one night a week, everywhere is a real drive. By the time you factor time, petrol/travel & a hotel stay...

Shame this didn't survive long enough to get established. It certainly wasn't ideal as it was and was a shame they didn't apply some of the suggestions ...beds in particular.

Cardiff still waiting for a club...."

Love the beds there proper sturdy for a big ass woman like me, easy to get a good riding rythym on

We went there once and were disappointed with the service, facilities and price. As a business venture it was always destined to fail.

Shame, but that's the way it goes

By *auleybutlerMan  over a year ago

london/cardiff

Oh no. Loved this place. I rated higher than charms. Very clean and it needed time for word to spread. Not been for a couple of months due to various reasons but was planning to visit in the new year on my next trip home. What’s the story around it closing? I paid my membership when I was last there too.

By *aucy sexy cplCouple  over a year ago

cardiff/cwmbran

Well after dropping friends off last night rite by club 19 free parking lol, actually seen the place for the first time omg what a seedy looking dump, how on earth would anybody want to go there, no wonder it failed, I am surprised anyone would of entertained the place, people may disagree with our opinion, but we all have one, what a sxxxhole.

"Well after dropping friends off last night rite by club 19 free parking lol, actually seen the place for the first time omg what a seedy looking dump, how on earth would anybody want to go there, no wonder it failed, I am surprised anyone would of entertained the place, people may disagree with our opinion, but we all have one, what a sxxxhole."

Thanks for the lift my.lovelies .. i must admit it never appealed to me at the end of the day its a brothel .. i know many used it as a swingers club and ive listened to ppl's opinions on it and in short many said it just felt like a brothel .. we could do with a club in cardiff just not 1 thats being used as a brothel too.

» Add a new message to this topic