FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Fuck buds

Fuck buds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ending it with them ? because you know your worth more than they are giving you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block, delete, move on works for me. Usually not worth the explaination time, if they don't treat you respectfully in the first place they're unlikely to appreciate what you've got to say. Best to manage it the way that feels right to you though, not everyone can be as cut n dried as me X

"Block, delete, move on works for me. Usually not worth the explaination time, if they don't treat you respectfully in the first place they're unlikely to appreciate what you've got to say. Best to manage it the way that feels right to you though, not everyone can be as cut n dried as me X"
x

Just be honest with them tell them surely they understand if you just fuck buddys. If they don't understand then block them delete and move on.

"Just be honest with them tell them surely they understand if you just fuck buddys. If they don't understand then block them delete and move on. "
yeah can not have another year like this 1 he swinging with his mrs then meeting others with me it's taking the piss cake & eat it comes to mind surely I'm worth more than that ?

Yeah sack him off.

And well hello there looking for a new fuck buddy lol x

"Yeah sack him off.

And well hello there looking for a new fuck buddy lol x"

haha lol going to actually enjoy xmas first before anything else

"Yeah sack him off.

And well hello there looking for a new fuck buddy lol x haha lol going to actually enjoy xmas first before anything else "

Wish you could be in my Christmas stocking lol x

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Did you know he was married??...and swinging with his wife??

"Yeah sack him off.

And well hello there looking for a new fuck buddy lol x haha lol going to actually enjoy xmas first before anything else

Wish you could be in my Christmas stocking lol x"

"Just be honest with them tell them surely they understand if you just fuck buddys. If they don't understand then block them delete and move on. yeah can not have another year like this 1 he swinging with his mrs then meeting others with me it's taking the piss cake & eat it comes to mind surely I'm worth more than that ? "

I'm assuming you were a willing party to that arrangement? What's changed to make it a piss take? Doesn't seem to be about worth from that seems like someone changed what they wanted. Which is fine but best to see it for what it was X

"Just be honest with them tell them surely they understand if you just fuck buddys. If they don't understand then block them delete and move on. yeah can not have another year like this 1 he swinging with his mrs then meeting others with me it's taking the piss cake & eat it comes to mind surely I'm worth more than that ?

I have completely changed my mind about things now x

I'm assuming you were a willing party to that arrangement? What's changed to make it a piss take? Doesn't seem to be about worth from that seems like someone changed what they wanted. Which is fine but best to see it for what it was X"

"Just be honest with them tell them surely they understand if you just fuck buddys. If they don't understand then block them delete and move on. yeah can not have another year like this 1 he swinging with his mrs then meeting others with me it's taking the piss cake & eat it comes to mind surely I'm worth more than that ?

I have completely changed my mind about things now x

I'm assuming you were a willing party to that arrangement? What's changed to make it a piss take? Doesn't seem to be about worth from that seems like someone changed what they wanted. Which is fine but best to see it for what it was X"

I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy?

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? "
you wish

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? you wish "
I wish to lol

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? you wish I wish to lol"
that's kind of you

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? you wish I wish to lol that's kind of you "
well you are pretty dam sexy and most likely very beautiful to

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? you wish I wish to lol that's kind of you well you are pretty dam sexy and most likely very beautiful to "
on a gd day lol but thanks x

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? you wish I wish to lol that's kind of you well you are pretty dam sexy and most likely very beautiful to on a gd day lol but thanks x"
on a bad day just beautiful then is it not very beautiful lol

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? you wish I wish to lol that's kind of you well you are pretty dam sexy and most likely very beautiful to on a gd day lol but thanks x on a bad day just beautiful then is it not very beautiful lol "
stop flirting with me lol

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? you wish I wish to lol that's kind of you well you are pretty dam sexy and most likely very beautiful to on a gd day lol but thanks x on a bad day just beautiful then is it not very beautiful lol stop flirting with me lol "
bet you got a cute little smile right now x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Just be honest with them tell them surely they understand if you just fuck buddys. If they don't understand then block them delete and move on. yeah can not have another year like this 1 he swinging with his mrs then meeting others with me it's taking the piss cake & eat it comes to mind surely I'm worth more than that ? "

I'm confused, what more should he give, if you are "fuck buddies" surely he's just doing what it says on the tin?

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? you wish I wish to lol that's kind of you well you are pretty dam sexy and most likely very beautiful to on a gd day lol but thanks x on a bad day just beautiful then is it not very beautiful lol stop flirting with me lol "
I can't help it your sexy and seem to be a very nice person and like to get to know you better x

You won't be short of offers hun x

I'm confused, what more should he give, if you are "fuck buddies" surely he's just doing what it says on the tin?"

I think it's fine for someone to change their mind but I wouldn't see that as having his cake etc, that's the premise upon which it started. Maybe the thread is up for his benefit or maybe his wife's? Probably best sorted in a less public way & just blocked. You've got lots of offers to sift through, hopefully next time with a FB you'll both know what you want it to look like. It's not easy X

[Removed by poster at 19/12/18 11:01:25]

"[Removed by poster at 19/12/18 11:01:25]"
All sorted now anyway been blocked & changed phone number x

I'm confused, what more should he give, if you are "fuck buddies" surely he's just doing what it says on the tin?

I think it's fine for someone to change their mind but I wouldn't see that as having his cake etc, that's the premise upon which it started. Maybe the thread is up for his benefit or maybe his wife's? Probably best sorted in a less public way & just blocked. You've got lots of offers to sift through, hopefully next time with a FB you'll both know what you want it to look like. It's not easy X"

Agree with Peachy about the public thing. Bit cringey. He obviously didn't want whatever it was you did OP. All the best in finding what you want

I'm confused, what more should he give, if you are "fuck buddies" surely he's just doing what it says on the tin?"

thats what i thought. A fuck buddy is just that a buddy you fuck now and again.It shouldn't be more complicated than that.

I think it's fine for someone to change their mind but I wouldn't see that as having his cake etc, that's the premise upon which it started. Maybe the thread is up for his benefit or maybe his wife's? Probably best sorted in a less public way & just blocked. You've got lots of offers to sift through, hopefully next time with a FB you'll both know what you want it to look like. It's not easy X

Agree with Peachy about the public thing. Bit cringey. He obviously didn't want whatever it was you did OP. All the best in finding what you want "

this wasn't "public" not that harsh

Agree with Peachy about the public thing. Bit cringey. He obviously didn't want whatever it was you did OP. All the best in finding what you want this wasn't "public" not that harsh "

Anyone can read the forums

You just have to do what's right for you at the end of the day no matter what anyone else thinks. If you think the FB is taking the piss then there is sod all you can do about that, it's in your mind and that's that. You don't need mine or anyone else's approval to live your life your way (within reason of course), you only get one shot at it, make the most of it and enjoy yourself

"Just be honest with them tell them surely they understand if you just fuck buddys. If they don't understand then block them delete and move on. yeah can not have another year like this 1 he swinging with his mrs then meeting others with me it's taking the piss cake & eat it comes to mind surely I'm worth more than that ? I meant for the FB to see x

Agree with Peachy about the public thing. Bit cringey. He obviously didn't want whatever it was you did OP. All the best in finding what you want this wasn't "public" not that harsh

Anyone can read the forums "

Anyone in the whole wide world can read the forums, you don't need to be a member, although I meant public as in accessible for him & his wife X

"I heard there was an opening for a fuck buddy? you wish "

I do I really do! Maybe I should update my profile picture lol

"Anyone in the whole wide world can read the forums, you don't need to be a member, although I meant public as in accessible for him & his wife X"
No it wasn't accessible for him to read x

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I'm confused. You were pissed off because he was swinging with his wife and also meeting you?

That's a pretty standard set up when your FB is a married swinger.

Is there more to the story, or were you pissed because he played with his wife?

Sounds like 7 kinds of fucked up to me

"I'm confused. You were pissed off because he was swinging with his wife and also meeting you?

That's a pretty standard set up when your FB is a married swinger.

"

there's a lot more Hun couldn't even begin to tell you it was a lesson for me not to ever put myself in tha situation again x

By *r n1ceguyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I'm looking for a fuck buddy??

"I'm looking for a fuck buddy?? "
haha

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"

there's a lot more Hun couldn't even begin to tell you it was a lesson for me not to ever put myself in tha situation again x"

That sounds like a difficult situation. Sometimes it's harder to walk away than stay.

I hope it hasn't put you off. Here's to bigger and better things for you in 2019!

"

there's a lot more Hun couldn't even begin to tell you it was a lesson for me not to ever put myself in tha situation again x

That sounds like a difficult situation. Sometimes it's harder to walk away than stay.

I hope it hasn't put you off. Here's to bigger and better things for you in 2019! "

x

» Add a new message to this topic