FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > welsh chatroom

welsh chatroom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats happened to it? I have a good idea but will keep it to myself as it would upset too many. I just want to hear what people think the reasons for its demise is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

I just notice when I go into other forums like the lounge theres alot more exciting topics that people actually want to comment on.

In the wales ones its the same boring sort of discussions. Plus theres alot less of us then there is in the other forums x mrs x

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"whats happened to it? I have a good idea but will keep it to myself as it would upset too many. I just want to hear what people think the reasons for its demise is."

No idea as to why it's died, we only went in a couple of times and it seemed friendly enough.

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"whats happened to it? I have a good idea but will keep it to myself as it would upset too many. I just want to hear what people think the reasons for its demise is."
I think the same as you buck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We used to use the Wales chat room a lot, pop in for a laugh and some banter, then about 2 years ago it got taken over

[Removed by poster at 21/12/18 21:25:13]

sad to say but most know who or what the problem is. but unlike some we are to polite to say

By *wansjack77Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

Someone say.. I'm intrigued

my house

"sad to say but most know who or what the problem is. but unlike some we are to polite to say "

Well I don't go in there anymore so can't be my fault lol

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I just notice when I go into other forums like the lounge theres alot more exciting topics that people actually want to comment on.

In the wales ones its the same boring sort of discussions. Plus theres alot less of us then there is in the other forums x mrs x"

Means the chat rooms not the forum's Hun

We hardly ever go in but even we have a good idea what's meant by this post and we couldn't agree more

Would love to know the reason why someone just cone out and say whats wrong with it.

my house

Loads of us used to spend hours in there, ladies on cam enjoying the banter. But certain people just started spoiling it....Good ole day's then.

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

What's happened? Any chance it can be saved?

"Loads of us used to spend hours in there, ladies on cam enjoying the banter. But certain people just started spoiling it....Good ole day's then."

Remember in the old chat room we would have quizs and when a (whisper) would go wrong....

We rarely go in there now. As others have said there are "issues" let's say lol.

By *layfulcoupleCouple  over a year ago

a kinky mood

Would someone pm us with the reason as this is intriguing us

my house

"Loads of us used to spend hours in there, ladies on cam enjoying the banter. But certain people just started spoiling it....Good ole day's then.

Remember in the old chat room we would have quizs and when a (whisper) would go wrong.... "

was good fun....i cocked up many whispers in the beginning

By *atbrunoMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I don't go on the forum but from this thread it sounds like a lot of you would like it to work so lets all start some fun banter ourselves, start now all you who want it to work and add fun sexy stuff to the forum....... what makes you switch from sub to dom, ...do you need to be tied up to be fully sub......why girls find medium size penis's hit the best spot .... and it is a swingers site so we don't want to know if you have washed the car today, but what gives you the best turn on, love to so many nice people I've met and been friends with x Mat

"Loads of us used to spend hours in there, ladies on cam enjoying the banter. But certain people just started spoiling it....Good ole day's then.

Remember in the old chat room we would have quizs and when a (whisper) would go wrong.... "

I loved the whispers, I was one of those who never got the hang of them

I don't go in much now as it's not very busy. If more went in I'd probably be in there more often but sitting waiting for someone to chat is rather boring.

As for it not being welcoming ? If there ain't anyone in there how can it be unwelcome ?

Best advice is post on your update that your going into chat at a certian time and see how many of your friends follow !

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I don't go on the forum but from this thread it sounds like a lot of you would like it to work so lets all start some fun banter ourselves, start now all you who want it to work and add fun sexy stuff to the forum....... what makes you switch from sub to dom, ...do you need to be tied up to be fully sub......why girls find medium size penis's hit the best spot .... and it is a swingers site so we don't want to know if you have washed the car today, but what gives you the best turn on, love to so many nice people I've met and been friends with x Mat "

It's not about the Welsh forum it's about the Welsh Chat room!

And just cause it's a swingers forum doesn't mean they can't talk about any crap. The Lounge talk about a number of topics. If you don't like a topic of a thread then you don't have to comment on it. Or start your own that you want to talk about. Simples

Merry Christmas everyone. from a non frequent member of the welsh room, and hope everything gets better in the new year xxx

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

It was fun way back,I made some great friends and had most of my meets from chatting to everyone even though I spent too much time in there.

My humble opinion as to why the demise too many bitchy, back stabbing argumentative fucks making it an unpleasant environment.

There I said it fuck political correctness.

It will never get back to what it once was, the site has changed too much, it's a sad day when you have more luck on tinder

Merry fucking Christmas bah humbug

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I don't go on the forum but from this thread it sounds like a lot of you would like it to work so lets all start some fun banter ourselves, start now all you who want it to work and add fun sexy stuff to the forum....... what makes you switch from sub to dom, ...do you need to be tied up to be fully sub......why girls find medium size penis's hit the best spot .... and it is a swingers site so we don't want to know if you have washed the car today, but what gives you the best turn on, love to so many nice people I've met and been friends with x Mat "

its not about the forum(our name) its about the chatroom.!

By *atbrunoMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Well Happy Christmas, sounds like the chat room was enjoyed by folks for general chat and one could choose a thread to follow, I've not really used it much, so that sounds good, was happy to be corrected......x Mat

"Well Happy Christmas, sounds like the chat room was enjoyed by folks for general chat and one could choose a thread to follow, I've not really used it much, so that sounds good, was happy to be corrected......x Mat"

You need to venture into the Wales Chatroom to experience what they're referring to here, I'll show you on Friday X

Loved the old days... Wales chat room would still be full at 2am and people didn't take banter serious they could see the fun side

maria was/is special not sure what happened trolls prob hope it can be reserected always a nice welcome in there even though im trans/gay xx

my house

"Loved the old days... Wales chat room would still be full at 2am and people didn't take banter serious they could see the fun side "

» Add a new message to this topic