FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Swansea New Years Eve

Swansea New Years Eve

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have a hotel booked for new years eve in Swansea, Any recommendations of where to go would be appreciated. Or if any couple fancy showing us around and have some fun x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Morgan's for a few glasses of champagne, over to Old Havana for a little Carribean vibe, La Prensa for a little bit of sophistication (or as i like to call it, expensive drinks) into Coyote Ugly so that miss can dance on the bar and let the whole bar see her knickers, Bambu has never let us down for a little bit of flirting and maybe finish the night with a burger in Chick O Land... who you can pick up along the way is of course a matter of luck. Happy New Year (Is it too early?)

By *ocnwolCouple  over a year ago

West

"Morgan's for a few glasses of champagne, over to Old Havana for a little Carribean vibe, La Prensa for a little bit of sophistication (or as i like to call it, expensive drinks) into Coyote Ugly so that miss can dance on the bar and let the whole bar see her knickers, Bambu has never let us down for a little bit of flirting and maybe finish the night with a burger in Chick O Land... who you can pick up along the way is of course a matter of luck. Happy New Year (Is it too early?) "

We’re looking for somewhere different to spend NYE... Thanks for the info, sounds like a good night and Chick O Land may well swing it Swansea’s way! Lol

By *weetBee27Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere near you

We dont have any plans NYE and dont live to far xx

"Morgan's for a few glasses of champagne, over to Old Havana for a little Carribean vibe, La Prensa for a little bit of sophistication (or as i like to call it, expensive drinks) into Coyote Ugly so that miss can dance on the bar and let the whole bar see her knickers, Bambu has never let us down for a little bit of flirting and maybe finish the night with a burger in Chick O Land... who you can pick up along the way is of course a matter of luck. Happy New Year (Is it too early?) "

Sounds blissful

By *ocnwolCouple  over a year ago

West

sounds better all the time!

not been to wind st for years but going with my brother once he goes home double bed free at my house lol

» Add a new message to this topic