FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why do

Why do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some mostly men think you would invite them over without even seeing a face pic ? And more so what do you think I am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they are chancers lol.

Always treat people respectfully and cant go far wrong

Merry Xmas

"Because they are chancers lol.

Always treat people respectfully and cant go far wrong

Merry Xmas"

merry Christmas

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Always insist on a social first. You’d have to be crazy to invite someone over without seeing them first - the guys that are asking must either be desperate or have got something to hide

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

It is amazing how many messages we get from guys who have no pics on profile, or none in public or just a single cock shot (or two...).

On what basis do they expect us to bother to message back?

We don't necessarily expect a face pic with a first message, but without some sort of clue as to looks we just ignore.

We even seem to get messages from some who's profiles are blocked -don't know how that happens but we are out of their age range, so really what's the point?

"Always insist on a social first. You’d have to be crazy to invite someone over without seeing them first - the guys that are asking must either be desperate or have got something to hide "
exactly & I like living lol

"It is amazing how many messages we get from guys who have no pics on profile, or none in public or just a single cock shot (or two...).

On what basis do they expect us to bother to message back?

We don't necessarily expect a face pic with a first message, but without some sort of clue as to looks we just ignore.

We even seem to get messages from some who's profiles are blocked -don't know how that happens but we are out of their age range, so really what's the point?

"

x

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

" exactly & I like living lol "

Haha same I’ve had no such offers though... thankfully?

We don't even open those messages we delete.

"We don't even open those messages we delete. "
x

Could be a bit like oh send me your face pic but you not send one of yourself. If you as a woman is interested then don't just expects model. Especially when you can't be bothered to send one yourself.. oh rant over

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

There are a number of both sexes that alter there pics and look different in real life so we won't just go by pics.

We keep getting the "We don't do Socials" that's an instant no for us, certainly won't just fuck someone on the basis of a profile and photoshop pic, need to make a connection.

We don't do socials, which is why we only meet in clubs, at parties or with people we know. Our pics are natural & genuine but others rarely are X

By *razywelshboyMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

"There are a number of both sexes that alter there pics and look different in real life so we won't just go by pics.

We keep getting the "We don't do Socials" that's an instant no for us, certainly won't just fuck someone on the basis of a profile and photoshop pic, need to make a connection. "

Totally agree if I wanted just sex I would pay for it and that isn't my thing . The connection plays a huge part of it

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Perhaps it’s as my late father used to say which is ‘all cats are grey in the dark’ lol so they think what they look like is largely irrelevant if they a fit body and large knob!

I find this site fascinating, many people don’t have face pictures because of work or family, however a good percentage don’t because maybe they are in a relationship and don’t want to be caught out?

For me I am attracted to a woman’s mind on here, however on a conventional dating site it’s more about the looks. Another thing I find funny is I look at profile pictures on here, boobs, stockinged leg etc then see the woman at a social and think you look nothing like how I thought you would!!!

"Perhaps it’s as my late father used to say which is ‘all cats are grey in the dark’ lol so they think what they look like is largely irrelevant if they a fit body and large knob!

I find this site fascinating, many people don’t have face pictures because of work or family, however a good percentage don’t because maybe they are in a relationship and don’t want to be caught out?

For me I am attracted to a woman’s mind on here, however on a conventional dating site it’s more about the looks. Another thing I find funny is I look at profile pictures on here, boobs, stockinged leg etc then see the woman at a social and think you look nothing like how I thought you would!!!

"

Not met anyone yet who looks like their naughty pics, think there's a very basic reason why that's why socials etc are the way to go. The stocking, boob, bum, torso pics are there to titalise & tantalise but give no clue to the person behind. As a couple we only meet at clubs etc & we can all see who we've got. As a single it has to be a social first with no expectation, hence I rarely meet alone anymore, men here need a guarantee to make any so called effort. Its a very sad reflection on the site X

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

A lot seen to be amazed when I say gotta have a social first their immediate reply is ' it's a sex site ' to which I answer ' plenty of men to choose from '

"A lot seen to be amazed when I say gotta have a social first their immediate reply is ' it's a sex site ' to which I answer ' plenty of men to choose from ' "

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"A lot seen to be amazed when I say gotta have a social first their immediate reply is ' it's a sex site ' to which I answer ' plenty of men to choose from ' "

I correct them and tell them its a swingers site, they tend to go quiet then.

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"A lot seen to be amazed when I say gotta have a social first their immediate reply is ' it's a sex site ' to which I answer ' plenty of men to choose from '

I correct them and tell them its a swingers site, they tend to go quiet then."

That's what i reply...

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"... men here need a guarantee to make any so called effort..."

That does so often seem to be the case!

We only meet as a couple, which I think makes it easier for the fem to walk away. We are happy to play on a first meet. But it isn't guaranteed. If we don't get on it goes no further. If you look nothing like your pics, it goes no further (that is unless you look way better than your pics -which has happened!).

I think everyone who wants to meet should see a up to date photo before hand. Even if it's on a private message. For safety yes but also out of respect of the other person..... It's also common decency to do so. I think it also works both ways too.. Men to women and visa versa. I have had problems in the past with women not wanting to share a pic with me before if meet..

"... men here need a guarantee to make any so called effort...

That does so often seem to be the case!

We only meet as a couple, which I think makes it easier for the fem to walk away. We are happy to play on a first meet. But it isn't guaranteed. If we don't get on it goes no further. If you look nothing like your pics, it goes no further (that is unless you look way better than your pics -which has happened!).

"

I'm happy walking away & have done but men get so god damn nasty about it, I then become a time waster. Never mind their pics might be 20 & in one case 30 years out of date, they've shrunk 6" or lost all their teeth. Used to make me laugh but now I can't be bothered with the brain drain

I've never actually had this with single men. They are always happy to share a face picture. I've found a few couples who have tried this though

» Add a new message to this topic