FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Not getting much luck

Not getting much luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what am I doing wrong? Profiles not bare, got pics someone help me understand

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Attend the organised socials. Plenty of variety to suit. Days, evenings, week days, weekends.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

You did an identical thread 32 weeks ago and don't seem to have made any of the changes they suggest, or if you have you just swapped bad for bad lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You did an identical thread 32 weeks ago and don't seem to have made any of the changes they suggest, or if you have you just swapped bad for bad lol."

Subtle changes have been made lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It doesnt stand out, I'm afraid. There is no humour in your text. It's just a basic profile text and has none of you personality.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"You did an identical thread 32 weeks ago and don't seem to have made any of the changes they suggest, or if you have you just swapped bad for bad lol.

Subtle changes have been made lol "

Ok, but if it's still not working, then you need to do more than just subtle changes.

I'd suggest looking at single male profiles, and seeing what those who are successful have as a bio.

Also, put "profile" in the forum search bar and read through the advice the other guys have had on this subject.

"I'd suggest looking at single male profiles, and seeing what those who are successful have as a bio.

"

Sounding arrogant in the extreme but if you (OP) consider me 'successful' then for the love of God don't borrow anything from my bio......it gets me nowhere and I utilise the socials to make my connections. And even then, it isn't always straightforward to meet people.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"You did an identical thread 32 weeks ago and don't seem to have made any of the changes they suggest, or if you have you just swapped bad for bad lol."

You tell him

I thought it was just scotland that had these look at me posts.

Dosnt matter how many threads or what country your in, the advice is the same. Get to socials , be pro-active, do some networking, organise something others might want to do . It aint rocket science. Ok im away to build you all a new railway. ( single handedly too ).

I'm going to be honest because you asked. I think your pictures are not the best. Infact, I would say they made me want to click off your profile and the text is a little off putting it tells me not very much apart from you bite and and not from Wales. Being honest this is not welcoming.

You had a veri about 4 months back, why not ask someone you know to suggest improvements to your profile and maybe if there's something you can change up.

Yawn

Another me, me, me, post.

Get a grip and get some patience.

This isn't "instafuck"

By *wansjack77Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

Stick to pof etc

» Add a new message to this topic