FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Saturday 23rd March @ Chams

Saturday 23rd March @ Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewbiewifey OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pontypridd area

Hi all

What time does it open on a Saturday? Heard mixed reviews about the Sat... heard it has gotten busy but then someone said it wasn't... opinions? We may be heading there this weekend and introducing vanilla friends to this sexy world... TIA x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

"Hi all

What time does it open on a Saturday? Heard mixed reviews about the Sat... heard it has gotten busy but then someone said it wasn't... opinions? We may be heading there this weekend and introducing vanilla friends to this sexy world... TIA x"

We think its from 3pm for couples but just give them a ring to double check.

We much prefer a Saturday night & yes it has been picking up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought it was 3pm too. We've never gone this early though. It can be more quiet than a Friday but we prefer a sat. I guess preference comes into it too. We are both bi so it suites us. We are going this week. Its hubby's birthday so we've decided on the sat as fridays can be a mad rush xxmiss

Pontypridd area

"Hi all

What time does it open on a Saturday? Heard mixed reviews about the Sat... heard it has gotten busy but then someone said it wasn't... opinions? We may be heading there this weekend and introducing vanilla friends to this sexy world... TIA x

We think its from 3pm for couples but just give them a ring to double check.

We much prefer a Saturday night & yes it has been picking up "

I didn't even think to ring them haha tried looking on here and their website! Doh! Thank you, Mrs x

Pontypridd area

"I thought it was 3pm too. We've never gone this early though. It can be more quiet than a Friday but we prefer a sat. I guess preference comes into it too. We are both bi so it suites us. We are going this week. Its hubby's birthday so we've decided on the sat as fridays can be a mad rush xxmiss "

Hubby isn't bi would that be an issue? Is it strictly bi only? We may be introducing vanilla friends ... they're straight (although I think Mrs is bi curious, she just doesn't realise yet haha) does that matter? Thank you! Mrs xx

By *inky cardiff coupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Think we might have to pop in on this Saturday

"I thought it was 3pm too. We've never gone this early though. It can be more quiet than a Friday but we prefer a sat. I guess preference comes into it too. We are both bi so it suites us. We are going this week. Its hubby's birthday so we've decided on the sat as fridays can be a mad rush xxmiss

Hubby isn't bi would that be an issue? Is it strictly bi only? We may be introducing vanilla friends ... they're straight (although I think Mrs is bi curious, she just doesn't realise yet haha) does that matter? Thank you! Mrs xx"

They say bi for a Saturday but I've seen straight couples there I guess it would depend on what you would be comfortable with, We went last Saturday and there was a few problems with a straight couple there not showing respect to others. I'd hate for it to be spoilt for all the bi couples/singles who like to go there on bi night.

One thing tho park in front of the club where your car can be seen on the security cam as we and another couple had our windows smashed last week, better safe than sorry

"I thought it was 3pm too. We've never gone this early though. It can be more quiet than a Friday but we prefer a sat. I guess preference comes into it too. We are both bi so it suites us. We are going this week. Its hubby's birthday so we've decided on the sat as fridays can be a mad rush xxmiss

Hubby isn't bi would that be an issue? Is it strictly bi only? We may be introducing vanilla friends ... they're straight (although I think Mrs is bi curious, she just doesn't realise yet haha) does that matter? Thank you! Mrs xx"

We would say if your bi friendly then go for it.

People dont just jump on you lol

I agree! As long as you are comfortable with it all then it will be fine . We have chatted to couples where fem is bi and Male is straight. Also straight men who attend alone. The bonus on sat for newbies is no need to take out membership. If it's not for them then it's been an experience xxmiss

Pontypridd area

Hubby isn't bi would that be an issue? Is it strictly bi only? We may be introducing vanilla friends ... they're straight (although I think Mrs is bi curious, she just doesn't realise yet haha) does that matter? Thank you! Mrs xx

They say bi for a Saturday but I've seen straight couples there I guess it would depend on what you would be comfortable with, We went last Saturday and there was a few problems with a straight couple there not showing respect to others. I'd hate for it to be spoilt for all the bi couples/singles who like to go there on bi night.

One thing tho park in front of the club where your car can be seen on the security cam as we and another couple had our windows smashed last week, better safe than sorry "

I play with other women and we're all bi friendly... how can you be anything else in this world... anything goes, it's each to their own. No way!!! Did you really? People are arseholes!

Pontypridd area

"I agree! As long as you are comfortable with it all then it will be fine . We have chatted to couples where fem is bi and Male is straight. Also straight men who attend alone. The bonus on sat for newbies is no need to take out membership. If it's not for them then it's been an experience xxmiss "

Oh don't you? We're members... we were wondering if they could come in with us rather than join until they know it's for them xx

"I agree! As long as you are comfortable with it all then it will be fine . We have chatted to couples where fem is bi and Male is straight. Also straight men who attend alone. The bonus on sat for newbies is no need to take out membership. If it's not for them then it's been an experience xxmiss

Oh don't you? We're members... we were wondering if they could come in with us rather than join until they know it's for them xx"

Maybe ring and ask. I'm not sure. In darleston on chams nights we have taken guests . But on fridays in Newport our friens who have been going a long time brought us for the first time as guests and we were told they dont do it. This was a while back mind xxmiss

By *manda321TV/TS  over a year ago

Carmarthen

it is open for couples and bi from 3pm . no membership as it is a greenhouse event not chameleons , there is an issue with straight people at a bi event in as much as lgbt people have had comments aimed at them which is not really what any of us want in a safe space . personally i dont have issues with peoples sexuality or gender attending but hearing transphobic and homophobic comments at a bi event from both sexes, is not really acceptable

"it is open for couples and bi from 3pm . no membership as it is a greenhouse event not chameleons , there is an issue with straight people at a bi event in as much as lgbt people have had comments aimed at them which is not really what any of us want in a safe space . personally i dont have issues with peoples sexuality or gender attending but hearing transphobic and homophobic comments at a bi event from both sexes, is not really acceptable"

We hope they were banned?

That's shocking

By *manda321TV/TS  over a year ago

Carmarthen

"it is open for couples and bi from 3pm . no membership as it is a greenhouse event not chameleons , there is an issue with straight people at a bi event in as much as lgbt people have had comments aimed at them which is not really what any of us want in a safe space . personally i dont have issues with peoples sexuality or gender attending but hearing transphobic and homophobic comments at a bi event from both sexes, is not really acceptable

That's shocking "

it's been reported to wally the manager and it won't be tolerated

"it is open for couples and bi from 3pm . no membership as it is a greenhouse event not chameleons , there is an issue with straight people at a bi event in as much as lgbt people have had comments aimed at them which is not really what any of us want in a safe space . personally i dont have issues with peoples sexuality or gender attending but hearing transphobic and homophobic comments at a bi event from both sexes, is not really acceptable

That's shocking it's been reported to wally the manager and it won't be tolerated"

The one couple at the beginning of the night seemed lovely to chat to but once the drink kicked in the comments they made (the fem in particular) was awful, I'm just glad they left early as it put people on edge.

I spoke to someone on the receiving end of it and to say she was upset is an understatement.. It was totally uncalled for so hopefully wally will put a ban in place x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

That's shocking it's been reported to wally the manager and it won't be tolerated

The one couple at the beginning of the night seemed lovely to chat to but once the drink kicked in the comments they made (the fem in particular) was awful, I'm just glad they left early as it put people on edge.

I spoke to someone on the receiving end of it and to say she was upset is an understatement.. It was totally uncalled for so hopefully wally will put a ban in place x"

Bloody rightly so. Why go to a Bi event knowing there will be all.walks of life there if you're gonna be rude and disrespectful. Don't know what goes through people's heads sometimes! Xx

Pontypridd area

That's shocking it's been reported to wally the manager and it won't be tolerated

I spoke to someone on the receiving end of it and to say she was upset is an understatement.. It was totally uncalled for so hopefully wally will put a ban in place x

Bloody rightly so. Why go to a Bi event knowing there will be all.walks of life there if you're gonna be rude and disrespectful. Don't know what goes through people's heads sometimes! Xx"

Totally agree.... disgusting attitude and behaviour x

Awful! Why go there on an alternative night if it's not your scene just to be rude to people!

Disgusting xxmiss

We might call in on way from London. Just see how tired we are. Im bi but my fp is straight. We have membership so hopefully allowed in x

Bloody rightly so. Why go to a Bi event knowing there will be all.walks of life there if you're gonna be rude and disrespectful. Don't know what goes through people's heads sometimes! Xx"

Can you imagine if I'd witnessed it snow, I can't keep my mouth shut on a good day so had I seen a friend being abused I would have gone bonkers on them x

"We might call in on way from London. Just see how tired we are. Im bi but my fp is straight. We have membership so hopefully allowed in x "

You will be allowed in as its greenhouse not chams so no membership required xxmiss

Me and my bi man coming tomorrow. Are there rooms nearby to stay as we're from Pembrokeshire?

"Me and my bi man coming tomorrow. Are there rooms nearby to stay as we're from Pembrokeshire?"

They have rooms there so if you ring and ask I'm sure some will be available xxmiss

Oh do they? I didn't realise that. Thanks Hun xx

"Oh do they? I didn't realise that. Thanks Hun xx"

Welcome xxmiss

Got a room for tomorrow... Hope there's a few nice people coming

Might be going tonight if I'm already a member but with a partner can I go on my own and how much is it please xx

Pontypridd area

"Might be going tonight if I'm already a member but with a partner can I go on my own and how much is it please xx"

Going alone should be fine. Not sure on greenhouse prices... anyone know if they're the same as chams? Aren't single females free in chams? X

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Hubby and I are attending tonight. Be lovely getting out of the house for a few hours x

By *inkyKatssCouple  over a year ago

pontypridd

We will be there tonight.. see you all later

By *untimeAl68Man  over a year ago

swansea

Don’t have to be a member and the price is £16 entry

By *aucy sexy cplCouple  over a year ago

cardiff/cwmbran

Think we are going now as well hopefully it will be busy later