FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Send pic then no reply

Send pic then no reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does this get up your nose folks ??

You send a polite message ,they reply with have you a face pic ??? So you send one knowing that your not everyone’s cup of tea and they just cleanly ignore you !!!!! Now obviously I’m not for them tho the least they could do is reply a yay or nay but nope now how rude ,same as folk that state they will only reply to messages with face pics .............you send and no reply ,

Manners are short in supply don’t you think guys ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Just let it go mate. Onwards and upwards

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They don't have to reply. Just take it as not interested in you. People don't answer because you get so much abuse when you tell them no thanks it's easier to ignore than suffer insults.

By *-CrassClownMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Does this get up your nose folks ??

You send a polite message ,they reply with have you a face pic ??? So you send one knowing that your not everyone’s cup of tea and they just cleanly ignore you !!!!! Now obviously I’m not for them tho the least they could do is reply a yay or nay but nope now how rude ,same as folk that state they will only reply to messages with face pics .............you send and no reply ,

Manners are short in supply don’t you think guys ?? "

If those who are more likely to be everyone's cup of tea (not including myself in that) replied to every message, even ones they have no interest in meeting, I'm guessing they'd need a full time secretary.

You can almost guarantee they have multiple conversations running at once.

At least you know they aren't interested and you don't waste any more of your time on them.

"Does this get up your nose folks ??

Manners are short in supply don’t you think guys ?? "

Lots of manners here just don't see why you require a response when the site rules are clear, you are owed nothing. Why send a message to profiles knowing you may not be their cup of tea?

Move on if someone not interested onto next one life too short

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I don’t think it’s rude at all.

Maybe she’s not gone round to replying yet (people have busy lives).

Alternatively, she’s had abuse or multiple “why not” messages off guys when she’s said she isn’t interested (I know people who this has happened to).

By *oppyrose97Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

For us it's either;

-we're too busy to reply at that time and will get back to it

-one of us has seen it and wants the opinion of the other before a reply

-we don't want to say 'no thanks' when you know you'll get a response asking why, or worse, receive abuse

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

If we asked for a face pic we would give a polite yes or no answer.

We have on our profile (when it's not hidden) that we'll only meet single guys in a club environment so when we get random messages we tend to just ignore as our profile hasn't been read.

By *cMuFfIn_ItMan  over a year ago

Cwmcarn

Get this quite often with single female profiles yes it's annoying as I try to at least reply with a polite no. But not everyone has the time or the same views so just suspect they're not interested. Or see your profile picture used in a fake profile a week down the line

Sorry OP but noone is obliged to reply to you

If you send a facepic and this results in no further contact, that is a clear indication of lack of interest from the other party. A block is even more clear and helpful. It's not rude not to reply

» Add a new message to this topic