FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Morfa Dyffryn naturist beach

Morfa Dyffryn naturist beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky B and kinky D OP   Couple  over a year ago

pwllheli

Why do the men see the need to be like meerkats in the dunes wanking and taking photos with out consent ,we find it off putting and sad

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *topianDreamersCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Feel the same. We were there over the holidays. Every time we sat down there was a bunch of guys like flies around chip paper! Sad

By *ARRIORS2Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

It happens everywhere unfortunately had similar at Holkham and Studland.

Of course a double edged sword because if sites are mentioned on here it attracts more of the 'unwanted'.

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Same thing happened at Sandbanks in Dorset and the police pretty much closed it down xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were there over the holidays and for three days it was the same faces old fat and hairy not nice

By *radyReynoldsMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 24/04/19 02:56:04]

By *radyReynoldsMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It can be very intrusive. I go to Morfa as a straight single guy but also get the meerkats and walkers encroaching on my spot like "flies around chip paper"

Meerkats!!!

I was laughing my ass off at this description but i bet it’s not a laughing matter when Aleksandr and Sergi are lurking around and they are not there to save you money on your energy bills!!!

LJ

pwllheli

No it not a laughing matter especially when you see them taking photos of people on there phone's from the top of the dunes, aslo why do they feel the need they have the whole beach but I'll stop here right infront of you to dry my self

"No it not a laughing matter especially when you see them taking photos of people on there phone's from the top of the dunes, aslo why do they feel the need they have the whole beach but I'll stop here right infront of you to dry my self "

I bet and i do hope you have plenty of suitably sarcastic comments to throw some discomfort their way.

LJ

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I almost got run over in a meerkat stampede once at Morfa. One of them had obviously spotted a gangbang half a mile away in the dunes.

I say gangbang, it was probably a small plastic bag fluttering in the wind.

I stick to the beach at Morfa. There is one guy who doesn’t get the “rules” though and gets very close to people even there (blokes at least). I think he’s harmless, but suspect he’s not the brightest.

He reminds me of Gollum. He definitely understands the phrase “p**s off” .

I guess the meerkats think that if you’re in dunes you’re ok with anything. Obviously that’s wrong and photos are a disgrace.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

This is what's always put us off visiting nudist beaches here.

pwllheli

That made my day the meerkats stampede lol,it a good place if you like wild life the meerkats in the dunes a few males doing mating dance infront of you well worth a visit,all this will not put us going it a beautiful beach an well worth a visit

West Wales and Cardiff

"That made my day the meerkats stampede lol,it a good place if you like wild life the meerkats in the dunes a few males doing mating dance infront of you well worth a visit,all this will not put us going it a beautiful beach an well worth a visit "

I agree. I had that one slightly surreal experience with that guy. It’s a wonderful place though, and it’s so relaxing being there.

I don’t think it should put people off.

It also makes me laugh that there’s one little mound in the dunes, overlooking the beach, that’s clearly the no1 spot to be. There’s a guy who almost seems to nab it. I imagine he’s races there at 6am every day

By *edyarisCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough or Ullswater

We're down in the area in August and had hoped to try our first naturist bathing experience but having read some of the stuff on here we're having second thoughts.

pwllheli

Don't let it put you off it is worth a visit to the beautiful beach,just laugh and ignore the pests

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"We're down in the area in August and had hoped to try our first naturist bathing experience but having read some of the stuff on here we're having second thoughts. "

Have to agree I keep meaning to pop over but reading this thread not so sure now always a few that spoil it for the rest.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"This is what's always put us off visiting nudist beaches here. "

100% this

Mrs

West Wales and Cardiff

"We're down in the area in August and had hoped to try our first naturist bathing experience but having read some of the stuff on here we're having second thoughts. "

If it’s Morfa you should 100% go. It’s a beautiful beach in a stunningly beautiful area.

If you don’t go in the dunes it’s highly unlikely you’ll encounter the meerkats, you’ll just be laughing yourself senseless at them from a very safe distance. You don’t have to go through the dunes in the naturist area to get to the beach.

I’ve been to Morfa about twenty times. I’ve met one guy who seemed a bit hazy on the rules.

It’ll be fine, I’m sure.

I agree this does spoil the place and tarnishes the reputation of decent single guys. I have been solo and with a partner but never went in the dunes so saw no meerkats. Lots of guys on the beach walking by will blatantly look at your partner/wife to get a view. That bothers some and not others. It is definitely not the same as Spain/Greece/France.

If a partner and I ventured through the dunes what would we see, any activity or just guys stood up?

pwllheli

You don't have to go into the dunes to see the meerkats, when you walk back from being in the sea you see them all poping up everywhere in the dunes some looking down wanking and others with there camera on there phone's taking pic's with out consent, and some just walk up and down all day ,this still doesn't stop us from going love the beach and the amaizing views ,not going to let the sad f stop us from enjoying relaxing naked on the beach

By *icple4u2Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

We'll have to see what the weather is like when we get down for our holiday, I'm not so bothered but the Mrs isn't quite as confident but hopefully if we get some warm days and sunshine she'll pluck up the courage to bare all.

I was bit put off first time I visited, it's like they have burrows or something and pop up next to you silently..

I now find sticking to the beach away from the 'alley' is the best plan. As others say you can lie back madness from a safe distance.

By *unepairCouple  over a year ago

Snowdonia & Costa del Sol

we were rather sad to read some of these posts. We have been going to Morfa Dyffryn for 20 years and it can be quite idyllic. It's easy, we have found, to use body language or a carefully placed (and moveable!) parasol to put off unwanted attention. Some couples in the dunes regularly perform, but these people are easily avoided, and if all you want to do is relax with friends, family or just by yourself or with a partner, that's not a problem. Sunbathing naked is one of life's more pleasurable (and erotic) experiences, we think, and Morfa Dyffryn should be valued for what it offers - probably the best nude beach in the UK.

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"we were rather sad to read some of these posts. We have been going to Morfa Dyffryn for 20 years and it can be quite idyllic. It's easy, we have found, to use body language or a carefully placed (and moveable!) parasol to put off unwanted attention. Some couples in the dunes regularly perform, but these people are easily avoided, and if all you want to do is relax with friends, family or just by yourself or with a partner, that's not a problem. Sunbathing naked is one of life's more pleasurable (and erotic) experiences, we think, and Morfa Dyffryn should be valued for what it offers - probably the best nude beach in the UK.

"

This is more like what I wanted to hear thanks for posting maybe i will get down this summer after all.

By *eachBoy88Man  over a year ago

Porthcawl

I was down Monknash a while back by myself, I got chatting to a single lady naturists, she approached me... anyway, she said later in the day as she was leaving, that it was lovely spending time on the beach with me as I wasn't a wanker or a meerkat...

"I was bit put off first time I visited, it's like they have burrows or something and pop up next to you silently..

I now find sticking to the beach away from the 'alley' is the best plan. As others say you can lie back madness from a safe distance. "

I am presuming the "alley" is the area in between the dunes like a path that leads to somewhere. I notice a lot of guys on lower dunes to the left of the alley (back to the sea) and they look more like gays on the prowl so avoid it. The big dunes though you wouldn't see anyone unless you ventured high up and into those big dunes. So couples play up there too?

Derbyshire

We had a big laugh. There is a guy that always goes to one of the highest dunes and wears a large cock ring. It sometimes catches the Sun and the flashes can be seen for miles. Mr Lighthouse!

pwllheli

That made my day hilarious Mr lighthouse ,

Derbyshire

Keeps shipping safe!

That’s why we go to Maspalomas for our nude sunbathing in the dunes. No meerkats watching from a distance there. Michelle only has to go on all fours and gents are quite happy to deliver the goods without fuss.

By *ice guy 1978Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

It has a wonderful natural beauty and view, it's a lovely place to go just to relax.

Having read most of the posts in this forum a few things spring to mind. If everyone stayed out of the dunes, as it says on the notice boards that would help get rid of the meerkats. Why be on a swingers site and go to a naturist beach, the people that I know from Morfa and are on this site all go there for some kind of sexual fun.

As has happened in the past it'll end up with the police and other officials turning up and questioning those that couldn't get out of the dunes quick enough.

One thing that should be stopped is the need to walk naked back to the car park.

Why stop the naked walk back to the car park, people cover up when they reach the signs on the beach anyway?

I am not sure most on here go for activity, maybe the gay blokes who trawl and lurk about (thinking the beach is theirs)?

I think the guy with the cock ring and the gays need to realise the beach is not for low-level dogging and should learn some respect.

"Why do the men see the need to be like meerkats in the dunes wanking and taking photos with out consent ,we find it off putting and sad"

Same reason you have voyerisum and taking photos down as your interests on your profile !

Just saying lol

By *obmarieCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wales& Border

Age old problem. Old men not happy with having a wank up in the dunes out of site, oh no! They have to stand on top of the dunes tugging their little hard on’s so sad really. It’s changed a lot over the years it used to be great finding a sheltered stop up in the dunes especially if you had sexy friends with you. Back in the day even single men up there would listen when told to go away. Now they seem to be deaf or think that it’s their right to invite them self’s into someone else’s intimate space. When we go there these days we usually stay on the beach.

Sad to say but in a few years time there will be no dunes not like it is now anyway, the coastal erosion is really taking hold. The bank of pebbles is slowly stretching toward Morfa and judging by the old timber posts in the beach the beach is now around a foot lower than last year, granted the beach changes with each high tide but it's noticeable which means the tides will be higher washing more of the beach away. If you get the chance go when it's a spring tide the sea is around four feet up the front of the dunes and leaves a vertical face on the dunes they in turn collapse as they dry out.

By *ew pennysCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We are camping in that area in June and we were intending on spending some time on the nudist beach after a good walk or something. This thread doesn't exactly fill the confidence levels lol.

Do you need the shelter of the dunes most days from the wind or is it pleasant enough just on the beach to lay down? Of course I know the weather varies... We have a beach shelter anyway so can use that. We love being nude in the sun abroad but we've not been to the area before and we do find leering single guys pretty off putting, especially the less subtle ones.

We'd love to meet likeminded couples around our age to spend the odd day with, group together and have a bit of a laugh, swim etc. Not with playing necessarily in mind. Hope to hear from some x

By *unlovinCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"We are camping in that area in June and we were intending on spending some time on the nudist beach after a good walk or something. This thread doesn't exactly fill the confidence levels lol.

Do you need the shelter of the dunes most days from the wind or is it pleasant enough just on the beach to lay down? Of course I know the weather varies... We have a beach shelter anyway so can use that. We love being nude in the sun abroad but we've not been to the area before and we do find leering single guys pretty off putting, especially the less subtle ones.

We'd love to meet likeminded couples around our age to spend the odd day with, group together and have a bit of a laugh, swim etc. Not with playing necessarily in mind. Hope to hear from some x"

To be perfectly honest with you I think a lot of the comments in this thread are’ crap’ .

We have used this beach for many years and have not been bothered by the single guys up in the dunes, they tend to keep themselves to themselves, you will always get people walking around on a naturist beach looking whether here or abroad,

We tend to stay on the main beach ,don’t let this thread put you it’s a lovely beach

By *aughtyNwCplCouple  over a year ago

North Wales/Cheshire

We visited Morfa last summer for the first time and our first nudist beach visit. We would recommend it, and found that its not as bad as its been portrayed.

Yes there are the meerkats, however we did not get any hassle and could only see them when they stood on top of the dunes.

Mrs NW was really unsure about it all at first, however by the end of the day she found it all very relaxing and had to be woken up.

A beach shelter could assist with providing some shelter and privacy from the meerkats on the dunes.

By *eoscanCouple  over a year ago

-

Morfa D beach ( and surrounding area ) is such a beautiful place, the endless open space and (often) warm sea........ yes, some of the single guys there can be a real pain but we have never ever been put off from going to enjoy a chilled, relaxing and fun-filled day in the sun.........we usually stick to the beach, use a wind-break or shelter for a little privacy, and go with the flow....

.......but have to admit to coming very close to using firm and concise language on a couple of occasions......but only to inconsiderate smokers and dog owners !

Shocking. It's not about that. Id love to go to a nudeist beach strip off cause love being naked. Get a tan and met chat to new people but disnt know where. I bet it must be off putting. Id b ashamed to do that. Is there somewhere where i could go get nude and just enkoy vhat and the sun. Sorry for long text

As a first timer and had tough year personally getting over anxiety and wont go out. Started to go out for rins and walks but want to get naked in fresh air dip in sea. Where wouks u say woukd be best foe me at morfa any advice id be greatful. X

By *oungcurious89Man  over a year ago

briidgwater

I am hoping to go once the weather gets nice. Although i cant understand why people see it as a sexual thing. I just want to feel free in my own skin.

I feel very lucky having a. Farm lol

Lots of cows and horses but no meerkats

By *hrops56Man  over a year ago

TELFORD

"I feel very lucky having a. Farm lol

Lots of cows and horses but no meerkats"

lucky you very envious

Our first visit in August we are looking forward to seeing this gorgeous area. Hopefully with no problems from the meerkats

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We don't think anyone should be put off going to this beautiful beach. We used to go regularly, and had no trouble despite Suzie wearing her collar (which some guys might interpret as a come-on). It caused some interest but they kept their distance.

Interested in the comments about guys taking photos on their phone... if they did that with us their phone would be inserted in them.

West Wales and Cardiff

"We don't think anyone should be put off going to this beautiful beach. We used to go regularly, and had no trouble despite Suzie wearing her collar (which some guys might interpret as a come-on). It caused some interest but they kept their distance.

Interested in the comments about guys taking photos on their phone... if they did that with us their phone would be inserted in them."

They’d probably enjoy that last act

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Having taken the plunge recently to go naked on the beach in Fuerteventura and loved every second of it was hoping to spend time here when time permits.

Is there anywhere near by for a Motorhome to stay.

By *roseley OneMan  over a year ago

Borth

"Having taken the plunge recently to go naked on the beach in Fuerteventura and loved every second of it was hoping to spend time here when time permits.

Is there anywhere near by for a Motorhome to stay."

Hi there

There are two sites suitable for motorhomes. One is Benar Beach which has a naturist area, although the facilities are on the textile field. Also, Glynn's field opposite, which tolerates naturism along the far fence, facing inland.

Both are about a 25 minutes walk to the naturist area.

Steve

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

Anyone going tomorrow, Sunday? The weather looking perfect!

yes - we are planning to go there again on Sunday. It won't be as warm as it was during Easter but the sun is strong this time of year.

Midlands

We were going today (Saturday)but it’s a bit gusty, so might do Sunday if the wind drops .

Mid Wales

It was indeed a perfect day today, absolutely stunning

By *he Master 1000Man  over a year ago

wrexham

Ill be at morfa all day today monday.tues.weds .love the place

By *haz2002Man  over a year ago

Mold

Anyone going down the beach today ? Any couples !?

I've never actually been to a naturist beach! Think it may be time for a visit.

Where do people suggest for a first timer?

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

"I've never actually been to a naturist beach! Think it may be time for a visit.

Where do people suggest for a first timer? "

Brighton

"I've never actually been to a naturist beach! Think it may be time for a visit.

Where do people suggest for a first timer?

Brighton "

Great advice. Thank you

"Having taken the plunge recently to go naked on the beach in Fuerteventura and loved every second of it was hoping to spend time here when time permits.

Is there anywhere near by for a Motorhome to stay.

Hi there

There are two sites suitable for motorhomes. One is Benar Beach which has a naturist area, although the facilities are on the textile field. Also, Glynn's field opposite, which tolerates naturism along the far fence, facing inland.

Both are about a 25 minutes walk to the naturist area.

Steve"

A few questions:

1. Does Benar beach have a bit of a dodgy owner who interferes a bit?

2. Are there any facilities on Glyns, I hear there are no showers or toilets? Ok for camper vans but what about tents?

Midlands

Glyns field , or as we no it ,Dens field has a section where he allows naturism but ALL he asks is that you stay behind your wind breaks, there seems to be a growing tendency for single guys to walk outside there wind breaks naked.

Does Dennis really need these people on his site when he has to deal with complaints from the public walking along the track from the seaside estate to the village.

We have been attending the beach for about 5 years now and we do agree with what people r saying it gets overpowering and we end up telling them to move on and stop pestering us. We have met a lot of genuine nice people on this beach and had lots of fun lol go with a open mind and you will be ok. Happy sunbathing ????????????

By *nd-DCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

We are going in June in our camper van so looking for a nice campsite close to the beach.

Shame about the meerkats but you get that everywhere , Studland beach is bad for it.

We just tell them to F... OFF they soon get the message.

Looking forward to visiting Morfa for the first time. Hope the weather is kind to us.

Midlands

"We are going in June in our camper van so looking for a nice campsite close to the beach.

Shame about the meerkats but you get that everywhere , Studland beach is bad for it.

Looking forward to visiting Morfa for the first time. Hope the weather is kind to us. "

It all depends on your needs, if you require showers then either benar beach , dyffryn seaside estate or shell island , but if you have your own shower then look at Glyns field (Dens field as we know it )all within a 15-20 min walk to the naturist section.

portsmouth

"We are going in June in our camper van so looking for a nice campsite close to the beach.

Looking forward to visiting Morfa for the first time. Hope the weather is kind to us.

It all depends on your needs, if you require showers then either benar beach , dyffryn seaside estate or shell island , but if you have your own shower then look at Glyns field (Dens field as we know it )all within a 15-20 min walk to the naturist section."

Thanks.

We only have a VW van so will require showers/ toilet block.

Just hope the weather is like last summer.

Midlands

It all depends on your needs, if you require showers then either benar beach , dyffryn seaside estate or shell island , but if you have your own shower then look at Glyns field (Dens field as we know it )all within a 15-20 min walk to the naturist section.

Thanks.

Just hope the weather is like last summer. "

Out of the three sites offering showers I would use Dyffyun Seaside estate .

It's worth the hike to the beach and stay out of the dunes. The beach is lovely and on a hot day it's a real sun trap so use plenty of sun cream and guys make sure you get it on the more sensitive areas as I know from experience!!!!!

West Wales and Cardiff

"It's worth the hike to the beach and stay out of the dunes. The beach is lovely and on a hot day it's a real sun trap so use plenty of sun cream and guys make sure you get it on the more sensitive areas as I know from experience!!!!!"

I burnt there once, much to my embarrassment.

Expertly ensured the more sensitive areas were protected, but focus there led to me neglecting one side of me.

Not my finest hour(s)

portsmouth

Thanks.

Out of the three sites offering showers I would use Dyffyun Seaside estate . "

Why would you choose that one over the others.

Midlands

Thanks.

Out of the three sites offering showers I would use Dyffyun Seaside estate .

Why would you choose that one over the others. "

I think the site in general is better,well kept ,clean and tidy, and everything there that you need as far as toilets/ showers / shop / pub .

I go to Morfa beach,not as often as I would like and usually alone. I don't consider myself a meerkat but I do wander into the dunes,i am not on the prowl for sexual activity of any kind but do hope to find a friendly face as I would rather not be alone, that increases the risk of me being labelled as something I am not. I figure we are all there for our love of the naked life style so as such even as strangers have something in common to share. I have obviously been lucky or not in the right places because I have never witnessed any sexual activity taking place, except for the guys on the high points playing with themselves, which I also disagree with. Nudist beach visits is a main part of my profile on here but have yet to find anybody to join me, probably because people suspect the worst and fail to recognise that some of us are are genuinely seeking friendship not sexual gratitude.

Does anyone know if morpha is a dog friendly beach or are they banned? We'll be holidaying with ours so would be useful to know if we need to leave him at the cottage when we decide to go.

By *lintshire coupleMan  over a year ago

chester

we're heading to Benar Beach camp site naturist section on Friday just for one night, anybody else going?

By *sdasaa2Man  over a year ago

Near

We are going fri till Sunday, staying at benar beach, hopefully in the walled section

By *lderguy4uMan  over a year ago

wirral

"Does anyone know if morpha is a dog friendly beach or are they banned? We'll be holidaying with ours so would be useful to know if we need to leave him at the cottage when we decide to go. "
you can take your dog to the naturist section no problemv

It’s the same at studlands in Dorset, they give us single males a bad name !!!!

"Does anyone know if morpha is a dog friendly beach or are they banned? We'll be holidaying with ours so would be useful to know if we need to leave him at the cottage when we decide to go. "

I have only ever seen a very few random dog walkers passing and usually with a scowling face. To be honest on a hot day I would feel sorry for any pooches with their tongues out and wanting to run about. Maybe a cool room for the day at the cottage might be kinder for all.

Dogs are very welcome in the part of the beach that includes the large nudist area. One of our best friends always brings his husky.

wirral

"Dogs are very welcome in the part of the beach that includes the large nudist area. One of our best friends always brings his husky."
well said we always take our dog there's only a few people there that don't like them there cos they wander but fuck them

Nothing worse than dogs on a beach when people are sunbathing if you want to get down to the facts of the matter.

By *ubenesque.Woman  over a year ago

over by there

"well said we always take our dog there's only a few people there that don't like them there cos they wander but fuck them "

Lovely attitude

I have nothing against dogs but the last thing I would want when sunbathing is someone else's dog sniffing around.

"well said we always take our dog there's only a few people there that don't like them there cos they wander but fuck them

Lovely attitude

I have nothing against dogs but the last thing I would want when sunbathing is someone else's dog sniffing around. "

I have also noticed the aggressive attitude of some dog owners too. I wouldn't like to say what I would do to one who left their dog mess on the beach, but I would certainly have to dress to do it.

By *ew pennysCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

What's with all the negativity towards dogs? It's the owners that don't pick up or watch them that are the problem.

We will be taking ours when we go in June. Will have to watch out for the pitch fork brigade lol

We'd rather have a dog sniffing around saying hello than a creepy wrinkly old man any day of the week.

wirral

"What's with all the negativity towards dogs? It's the owners that don't pick up or watch them that are the problem.

We will be taking ours when we go in June. Will have to watch out for the pitch fork brigade lol

We'd rather have a dog sniffing around saying hello than a creepy wrinkly old man any day of the week. "

well said enjoy

By *irtytqCouple  over a year ago

pembroke

Anything happening in Pembrokeshire

West Wales and Cardiff

"Anything happening in Pembrokeshire "

There’s a couple of unofficial beaches there.

"What's with all the negativity towards dogs? It's the owners that don't pick up or watch them that are the problem.

We'd rather have a dog sniffing around saying hello than a creepy wrinkly old man any day of the week. "

They're both as bad as each other aren't they? You can give the man a slap, but if you try with the dog then you might get a bite.

I also note all the trouble causers are lurking about again, those that just like to argue and be a pain in the backside.

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I am on a shell island unofficial group fb. And someone as pointed out the naturist beach, and that you can get to it from there. A few people have been down there taking pictures at the sign. And posting it in the group.

Going Saturday if weather is good

No problem in taking dogs on the beach, quite few take dogs, just take plenty of water and some kind of shade for mutley.

"Why do the men see the need to be like meerkats in the dunes wanking and taking photos with out consent ,we find it off putting and sad"

Sorry i was in a rush and needed a tommy tank while the wife was walking the dog

By *aveNSandraCouple  over a year ago

Howden

We will be down 2nd and 3rd week in July xx

By *wmbranmikeMan  over a year ago

swansea

Me n gf don't mind it means they like what they see lol

By *irtytqCouple  over a year ago

pembroke

Is this only in Swansea guys

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

Packing ready to go to M D next Monday for two weeks.

Need to pack some sunshine, not had much this year.

the weather forecast for Saturday looks good for Morfa Dyffryn. Seriously thinking of going.

Midlands

The van is ready to go Friday so if the forecast stays good we should be on the beach Saturday and hopefully Sunday

Mid Wales

Looking forward to this weekend there. Two whole days in the sun....perfect

By *corps74Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Down close to Barmouth mid August with a female friend who is becoming more & more adventurous, we are staying in a lovely little place with its own hot tub. Looking forward to the trip and seeing what Barmouth has to offer! Maybe looking for a little fun! Is there more than just the naturist beach to allow us to have some fun? What can we expect?

West Wales and Cardiff

"Down close to Barmouth mid August with a female friend who is becoming more & more adventurous, we are staying in a lovely little place with its own hot tub. Looking forward to the trip and seeing what Barmouth has to offer! Maybe looking for a little fun! Is there more than just the naturist beach to allow us to have some fun? What can we expect?"

I don’t about fun aside from Morfa itself, but there’ll be Fabbers around.

The area is absolutely stunning. If you like beautiful landscapes and nature you can’t go far wrong. The Mawddach Estuary is stunning. If I had a female friend, some wild swimming on a sunny evening in the Rhinogydd (a nearby mountain range) would be my idea of fun

Howden

Just booked morfa dyfren for the middle of July, can't wait

By *bergavennymeMan  over a year ago

abergavenny

[Removed by poster at 25/06/19 21:16:58]

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

Weathers supposed to be great at end of the week - cant wait to get naked in the sun!

we will be back there on Thursday and the weekend. Blue beach tent & parasol.

I'm making my annual trip to Morfa for a couple of nights in mid-July (11th and 12th to be precise). I'll be camping at either Den's field or Benar Beach, I haven't yet decided.

I'm planning a trip up Cadair on one day and a day on the beach another. Happy to meet up socially if anyone wants to join me.

Id love to stay over and do consecutive days on the beach, just never seem to have the time

Derbyshire

so last weekend. Sitting on the beach (Not in the dunes) enjoying a glass of wine chatting to another couple. A single guy plonks himself down a few metres away. Hey it's a free country! Proceeds to apply loads of sun oil paying a lot of attention to his dick. Gets a huge stiffy whilst trying to make eye contact with the women. FFS!

We are in dyffryn this Friday Saturday

Ive never been there, Im sure for my first time, I would be far away from everyone

[Removed by poster at 02/07/19 19:39:50]

we will probably be there on both Saturday and Sunday. Weather forecast is looking promising

Can anyone post some directions? Tips?

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

Google it for directions

By *heLick1968Man  over a year ago

llangefni

I'm in Barmouth tomorrow til Friday and will definitely be visiting the beach by day and pubs in the evening.

West Wales and Cardiff

"so last weekend. Sitting on the beach (Not in the dunes) enjoying a glass of wine chatting to another couple. A single guy plonks himself down a few metres away. Hey it's a free country! Proceeds to apply loads of sun oil paying a lot of attention to his dick. Gets a huge stiffy whilst trying to make eye contact with the women. FFS!

"

Not good at all.

In the years I’ve been going there, I’ve seen one guy a few times who seems to break the rule regarding the beach.

I suspect he may have a condition (I’ve worked in the field). I do think he’s harmless -I told him to go away once and he scuttled off straight away.

Maybe it was him.

We on Anglesey on Saturday and Sunday we prefer their beach less hassle

By *he Master 1000Man  over a year ago

wrexham

the wife and I go to newborough beach is brilliant and so quiet just as we like it

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

I`m going to Morfa Dyffryn on Sunday 7th july. Hope to see some Fabbers there.

Midlands

We shall be on or near to Morfa beach from the 14th - 21st July , looking forward to the heat wave for a week on the beach ......

Anglesey

I`l be back at Morfa Dyffryn on Saturday 13th July. 12-5pm Dunes

By *heshcplCouple  over a year ago

warr

"we were rather sad to read some of these posts. We have been going to Morfa Dyffryn for 20 years and it can be quite idyllic. It's easy, we have found, to use body language or a carefully placed (and moveable!) parasol to put off unwanted attention. Some couples in the dunes regularly perform, but these people are easily avoided, and if all you want to do is relax with friends, family or just by yourself or with a partner, that's not a problem. Sunbathing naked is one of life's more pleasurable (and erotic) experiences, we think, and Morfa Dyffryn should be valued for what it offers - probably the best nude beach in the UK.

"

Agree 100% with this..

Anglesey

Best beach ive ever been to.. very friendly & Always a nice atmosphere.

Worried that we are going to get a crappy summer. I looked at the forecast and things dont look great. Hopefully it will change though because overall it's not been as hot as last year

Anglesey again this weekend as we find the beaches quite

By *igdick1959Man  over a year ago

shropshire

I’m at morfa on sun looking for some fun just come over and chat

only one place to be this hot Thursday - naked in the dunes in Morfa Dyffryn...

Mid Wales

Heading there today and camping in Dennis's field tonight. Little blue dome tent and Jimny if anyone wants to say hi...x

"We were there over the holidays and for three days it was the same faces old fat and hairy not nice"

Are old fat and hairy not allowed to be naturists then?

Is it just the preserve of the young thin and shaved ?

Surly old fat and hairy is good as it puts the perverts off.

We will be there tomorrow say hi if you see us.xx

I am a single fella but would never dream of taking photos just enjoy the freedom be naked and enjoy your self weather it be alone or with sombody else

Would it be possible for someone to screenshot the best route to take from the carpark and where the best part to go is,looking at checking it out next weekend.

You can message it to me if you like.

Thanks in advance.

It was so hot yesterday had a great day meet a lovely couple as we were leaving from chester

By *tejaneCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Looking forward to next weekend on dyffryn Morfa

We are here right now but overcast but warm even the sea is warm

Midlands

Heading for the Barmouth area next weekend and hopefully a few days on the beach .

Sunday looks good in the afternoon so we will day trip there again to laze around In the dunes under a blue parasol

Howden

And the sun is out

We're holidaying in Aberdovey from Friday 2/8 so hope to get along to morpha at some point, weather permitting. We'd love to meet up or hear from anyone in the area.

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stokesley

Heading over there August Bank Holiday, wonder if Mrs P boobs are recognised haha

Stokesley

Heading over there August Bank Holiday, wonder if Mrs P boobs are recognised haha

im aiming for some nude beach time in august as well and praying for the warm weather to hold out long enough!

Looking nice for tomorrow so think we will be there

Great day had what a wonderful place

By *cMuFfIn_ItMan  over a year ago

Cwmcarn

I'm quite new to being in the open free as a bird but I quite enjoy it. Think it all stems on how I began getting into all this. I know roughly where to it is but yet to venture down. As I'm a little unsure as where to go where it's safe I don't want to be getting the helicopters brought in as a storm about on a public normal beach pmsl

Midlands

Heavy rain and a gentle breeze , not the ideal weather for a day on the beach lol....

Anglesey

Waiting for the Sun

Had a walk along the beach today with the dog and found the naturist section, great area and scenery just a shame the weather was a bit crap. Forecast is good for later in the week so hopefully we can get back along and enjoy it to the full.

Anglesey

The Forecast is ok for Wednesday & Thursday at the moment. Thursday looks the better day so I think I`l be heading down there then.

How’s the weather today? Thinking of heading over late afternoon

Anglesey

"How’s the weather today? Thinking of heading over late afternoon "

Looks windy

"How’s the weather today? Thinking of heading over late afternoon

Looks windy"

Many thanks. Maybe I’ll wait til better weather for my first visit

Anglesey

Tomorrow looks like the best day for a while... I`l be down there from 12-5. Hope to see some Fabbers.

Only managed one visit to Morfa this year which just isnt good enough - praying for a decent bank holiday weather prediction!

sparkle Surprised

Don't forget 17th August is meant to be a planned alday event with the naturist community i believe.

Anglesey

"Don't forget 17th August is meant to be a planned alday event with the naturist community i believe. "

What happens in this "all day event"?

sparkle Surprised

"Don't forget 17th August is meant to be a planned alday event with the naturist community i believe.

What happens in this "all day event"?"

Nothing it's run by the British naturist community, it may also have children there to, why i warned people. This is how the beach become officially a naturist beach. Some people seem to use it for other reasons....

Anglesey

"Don't forget 17th August is meant to be a planned alday event with the naturist community i believe.

What happens in this "all day event"?

Nothing it's run by the British naturist community, it may also have children there to, why i warned people. This is how the beach become officially a naturist beach. Some people seem to use it for other reasons.... "

It makes sense now... Thanks for the warning.

Midlands

Let’s hope the sun shines and the beach is busy for the BN day on the 17th aug .

pwllheli

And the meerkats behave lol

Where to is this beach? We visited the gower one and we were the only people there lol

Anglesey

"Where to is this beach? We visited the gower one and we were the only people there lol "

car park at Morfa Dyffryn Seaside estate LL44 2HD.. Turn right on the beach, walk for about a mile & your there.. Signs tell you where the naturist section is.

"Where to is this beach? We visited the gower one and we were the only people there lol

car park at Morfa Dyffryn Seaside estate LL44 2HD.. Turn right on the beach, walk for about a mile & your there.. Signs tell you where the naturist section is."

. Thank you

Stokesley

What to do when the weather is poor? Could do with somewhere to go indoors to be naked?

When the weather is bad...us naughty types play in cars and vans ......pass the choloate sauce

Anglesey

"When the weather is bad...us naughty types play in cars and vans ......pass the choloate sauce "

Some of us have houses

By *corps74Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Barmouth tomorrow with a gorgeous lady. Any recommendations? Staying in a lodge with a hot tub. ??

Midlands

"Barmouth tomorrow with a gorgeous lady. Any recommendations? Staying in a lodge with a hot tub. ??"

Stay in your hot tub x

Stokesley

Hope the weather is going to be nice this weekend

"Hope the weather is going to be nice this weekend "

its looking good for the whole weekend so far. fingers crossed!

By *.1079Man  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Ill be down there this weekend forecast looks good

We might be there Sunday or BH Monday if it's nice

Anglesey

The weather is looking good for the Bank Holiday weekend.. I`m going to be down there on Saturday.

Midlands

Barmouth area from the 24- 1 sept .next week’s forecast looks good for a few beach days .

Tuesday Wednesday for us can't wait

By *tejaneCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Sunday Monday for us yay x