FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Friends wife

Friends wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Scrolling through search near me and a close friends wife pics pop up do I tell him or no says hubby dnt know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely not

It is nothing whatsoever to do with you

Block and move on

"Absolutely not

Block and move on "

I totally agree here , besides he might be aware. It could also back fire on you. Id forget you saw it x

Absolutely not, whatever ppl choose to do on here as in.... a big lie or a big secret or everything out in the open between eachother is absolutely nothing to do with anyone else. So block n ignore n forget u seen anything..that is completely their business... be it lies or truth.

"Absolutely not, whatever ppl choose to do on here as in.... a big lie or a big secret or everything out in the open between eachother is absolutely nothing to do with anyone else. So block n ignore n forget u seen anything..that is completely their business... be it lies or truth. "

Well said

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice blocked and forget I ever seen it x

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

"Thanks for the advice blocked and forget I ever seen it x"

"Scrolling through search near me and a close friends wife pics pop up do I tell him or no says hubby dnt know "

Notice you're a can't accommodate a well. Discretion on both sides is best.

What is her user name lol

"Thanks for the advice blocked and forget I ever seen it x"

Good call OP. What is seen on fab, should stay on fab

"Thanks for the advice blocked and forget I ever seen it x

Good call OP. What is seen on fab, should stay on fab "

By *wmbranmikeMan  over a year ago

swansea

No way I've met friend wife close n it was there thing. Ppl are on here for a reason to have fun so let them I say x

Op can’t accommodate and has pictures in his car hmm! Think someone should tell his wife/girlfriend lol

By *illie MakeitMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

This site is full of men who ain't single and just use it as a fuck site behind their partners backs rather than a Swingers site for sexually free minded people. I would imagine that very few attached women on this site will be on here playing without their partners knowledge so doubt the post is actually real and if it is good luck to her lol

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

If she has recognisable pics up then surely she isn't worried about her partner knowing?

By *unky30Man  over a year ago

Swansea

He's probably lying, just an attention seeking thread.

I can see both sides of this. Doing the right thing for a mate, but then I think I'd just block and not say out. After all it's her choice to be here.

Fab is like Fight Club. First rule of Fight Club anyone?

By *illy_WxmMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Absolutely not

Block and move on "

Totally agree!

Block and say nothing!

Chatted with some one on here a while back, private face pics were sent and received, turns out he knew my ex and went back and told him!! He is an ex for a reason and this caused a huge problem for me, being a single woman on here is hard enough as it is with out me now being fearful of being grassed up to my ex partenr, we are all on here for the same reason it should be a safe community where we can share out kinks, I'm beyond worried to send face pics these days ad its sad..!! So keep wjat you kkow to yourself I say x

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"Chatted with some one on here a while back, private face pics were sent and received, turns out he knew my ex and went back and told him!! He is an ex for a reason and this caused a huge problem for me, being a single woman on here is hard enough as it is with out me now being fearful of being grassed up to my ex partenr, we are all on here for the same reason it should be a safe community where we can share out kinks, I'm beyond worried to send face pics these days ad its sad..!! So keep wjat you kkow to yourself I say x"

Yeah I had someone outed me on Facebook a few years ago so always dubious sending face pics

I don't get why it was done, it's just nasty! The guy is on here so he knows what the site is about I was a single woman not hurting anyone, I hate sending face pics now and it shouldn't be like that, this should be a safe haven to share with like minded people!!

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"I don't get why it was done, it's just nasty! The guy is on here so he knows what the site is about I was a single woman not hurting anyone, I hate sending face pics now and it shouldn't be like that, this should be a safe haven to share with like minded people!! "

Shame there's a small few that spoils it for everyone

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Chatted with some one on here a while back, private face pics were sent and received, turns out he knew my ex and went back and told him!! He is an ex for a reason and this caused a huge problem for me, being a single woman on here is hard enough as it is with out me now being fearful of being grassed up to my ex partenr, we are all on here for the same reason it should be a safe community where we can share out kinks, I'm beyond worried to send face pics these days ad its sad..!! So keep wjat you kkow to yourself I say x"

I only ever send face pictures after they've sent theirs. Some get funny about it but I'm a single woman with a tiny human I don't need any drama being brought into my life. Also I tend to avoid playing locally and go farther afield.

By *-CrassClownMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Between her and him, not for you to police others relationships.

Not fancying your luck with her? Jokes

» Add a new message to this topic