FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Game of Thrones S8 likes/dislikes. MASSIVE SPOILERS

Game of Thrones S8 likes/dislikes. MASSIVE SPOILERS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please do not read any further if you have not see GAME OF THRONES. This is to discuss our likes and disappointments. Im devistated by series 8. Even signing the petition to have it rewritten lol

THIS CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ok, im devistated by the final series.

The night king and his white walkers plot was huge, his demise was pitiful.

Start expressing your views

King Bran, im not sure on that one.

Cersei's death, what a waste. It should have been a top cast member having the pleasure not bloody rubble

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's what happens when the author of the books gets the sack from the show and then Benniof and Weis (or dumb and dumber as they're now known) have no source material.

Added to that is the eagerness that the writers have to get it wrapped up and can't wait to get started on the new Star wars trilogy (that's already been fucked up).

8 years wasted.

By *unonly10Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Was amazing until the last 3 episodes writers need to have a word they ruined a great story in the last 3 episodes

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I wasn't impressed with the way Daenerys was killed off. While I think it was right Jon did it I just felt it fell flat.

Drogon couldn't kill Jon as he was a Targaryen. It would of been like killing one of their own.

Bran as king is a weird one tho

I think Jon deserved the Throne, he was a true heir.He had to stop her so I dont think he should have been punished.

Drogon knew this . I bawled though for Drogon, his pain was immense. X

After spending g 7 seasons getting us all so into it season 8 I'm gutted that it's over so quickly with just 6 episodes, gutted that main characters died so non epic, and I want more.

Also I think the main characters got so famous they expected more money in season 8 this is why cerise had such a shit end story cos she wanted 1 million for series 8 greedy bitch lol

I did wonder why just 6 episodes, it was rushed with so much left out.

I needed some happy ever afters in this series. I cant actually think of one apart from Sansa becoming queen and then she looked miserable lol

And Samwell Tarly, he had the perfect ending getting his wish of becoming a maester.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I did wonder why just 6 episodes, it was rushed with so much left out.

I needed some happy ever afters in this series. I cant actually think of one apart from Sansa becoming queen and then she looked miserable lol

And Samwell Tarly, he had the perfect ending getting his wish of becoming a maester."

In all fairness tho Sansa looked miserable from day one

The fact that the Night King didnt lay waste to everyone and everything pissed me off. Would have rather seen him win.

In the end it was all about money, producers wanted the money now, didn't want to wait for George rr Martin to actuality write the book and so used the screen play adaptors as authors.

Once the book comes out it will be interesting to watch the comparisons.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Great big plot holes in the last episode.

One minute Grey Worm is butchering prisoners, next he keeps the man who killed his beloved Queen alive for weeks.

Same with Tyrion, he even allows him to crown a new king.

How did anyone find out what Jon did? Wait, don't tell me, the Dragon told them lol.

"I did wonder why just 6 episodes, it was rushed with so much left out.

And Samwell Tarly, he had the perfect ending getting his wish of becoming a maester.

In all fairness tho Sansa looked miserable from day one "

Omg she was a miserable sod wasnt she lol

brecon

And...bearing in mind he actually had a claim to the throne, why didn't they makeJon king?

"And...bearing in mind he actually had a claim to the throne, why didn't they makeJon king?"

Exactly, he was the true heir. Yet i dont recall it being mentioned. He deserved the throne after yrs of thinking he was a bastard. Its still playing on my mind

I also hated the fact the night king died so easily, they didnt even show his bloody face dying. The series has been about him and winter is coming. It should have been in the final episode I think x

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

The last two episodes were poor. The last episode was weak from when Daenerys was killed. Have the feeling they were just thinking about setting things up for the spin offs shows.

By *unsters66Couple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

Bron is a very naughty boy and he and Tyrion will be getting pissed a lot again now and bonking in their new whore houses,the New council are a shower and not believable and Sansa is a right miserable Ice maiden....long live Drogon and he is the Iron Throne...

I absolutely love Drogon, he's my favourite character from the beginning. I wouldn't have been able to bate it if hed met his demise. But its heartbreaking he's lost his brothers and Mother of dragons. Yes he's just a dragon lol but still my love of the entire show x

Cwmbran

"I absolutely love Drogon, he's my favourite character from the beginning. I wouldn't have been able to bate it if hed met his demise. But its heartbreaking he's lost his brothers and Mother of dragons. Yes he's just a dragon lol but still my love of the entire show x"

I predicted a while ago Jon would kill Mrs Dragon and all i wanted was for Drogon to live and fly away into the Sunset,but sad he is one of a kind now and only did what Daenerys wanted or demanded...Dracarys...!!...he was a force of nature yet his own self and i loved him and sod the rest of them,just wish Drogon had melted the evil Cersei as her death scene was pathetic....would enjoy getting wasted with Tyrion and Bron though...lol...

brecon

Another rather glaring hole... Arya kills the night king, and then just hangs around, whilst her brother is banged up for a few weeks....all that training as an assassin and... nothing.

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"In the end it was all about money, producers wanted the money now, didn't want to wait for George rr Martin to actuality write the book and so used the screen play adaptors as authors.

Once the book comes out it will be interesting to watch the comparisons. "

True, they rushed and ruined through the series so they could go and start on the new Star Wars movies, HBO gave them the funding for 3 more seasons but they wanted to wrap it up

By *ackdd72Man  over a year ago

the valleys

Even the most die hard fan of the series would have to admit it was a very flat ending to what was a phenomenal show for 7 seasons but as it's been said as soon as Mr Martin was taken out of the equation they had no ideas and it was all rushed to a very unsatisfying end that's the problem with a lot of shows based on popular books these days.

"Hollywood" has very little imagination as all we seem to see lately for so called blockbuster films are remakes of films from the last 20 to 30 years there's no originality anymore that's why GOT was so popular it was something different but in the end it came down to money which is more to their liking than appreciation

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Thought the ending was fine myself. The whole show has been full of plot holes and silly bollocks for years, why would the ending be different?

The pace of S7 and 8 was waaay too fast though.

Cwmbran

"In the end it was all about money, producers wanted the money now, didn't want to wait for George rr Martin to actuality write the book and so used the screen play adaptors as authors.

Once the book comes out it will be interesting to watch the comparisons.

True, they rushed and ruined through the series so they could go and start on the new Star Wars movies, HBO gave them the funding for 3 more seasons but they wanted to wrap it up"

Dont get me started on the New Star Wars films,they are utter garbage and embarrassing now...Kylo chatacter is a joke and a baby....

Poor Jon ended up bck where he started alone in the snow....gutted I'm absolutely gutted it's finished.....

» Add a new message to this topic