FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Leaving

Leaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm officially leaving Wales forums to move over to the more mainstream ones, don't feel like anyone appreciates the banter I bring here and no birds ever message me, it'd been fun while it lasted... Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

See you back here in about 12 minutes OP

Taxi for djames...

By *ay.fabMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Taxi for djames... "

Haha

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Op do you think you'll get messages from the other forums?

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

He will gag to respond to someone.....

Aww OP I thought you were a self professed forum legend?? What went wrong??

Have fun

Joining the real forums now where I get the respect and appreciation I deserve, I know you'll all miss me deep down

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"Joining the real forums now where I get the respect and appreciation I deserve, I know you'll all miss me deep down "
fair play you crack me up....

By *retty GoodMan  over a year ago

Cardiff Bay

I wish you good luck, to be fair god loves a trier, and will miss my little fishy

But it does seem like your doing worse in the big leagues than you were in the locals.

"I wish you good luck, to be fair god loves a trier, and will miss my little fishy

But it does seem like your doing worse in the big leagues than you were in the locals.

"

Ahhh the tough crowd of the lounge!

It's been emotional!

"Joining the real forums now where I get the respect and appreciation I deserve, I know you'll all miss me deep down "

It didn't look like appreciation to me....

[Removed by poster at 07/06/19 08:16:26]

"I wish you good luck, to be fair god loves a trier, and will miss my little fishy

"

So you agree I done well ? That's cute, yeah they don't know how funny and charming I am yet

Cardiff Bay

So you agree I done well ? That's cute, yeah they don't know how funny and charming I am yet "

Lol not sure where I say that mind ? But I’m guessing in your backward world your doing very well son.

To be fair I do think they know how funny and charming you are by the looks of it

So you agree I done well ? That's cute, yeah they don't know how funny and charming I am yet

Lol not sure where I say that mind ? But I’m guessing in your backward world your doing very well son.

To be fair I do think they know how funny and charming you are by the looks of it "

Thought that was pretty obvious maybe not for some people , if you say so boss cheers for the comment

Cardiff Bay

To be fair I do think they know how funny and charming you are by the looks of it

Thought that was pretty obvious maybe not for some people , if you say so boss cheers for the comment "

My pleasure and I hope this encouragement keeps you motivated to keep posting. Don’t let all the negativity stop you. Please don’t let it stop you lol

Thought that was pretty obvious maybe not for some people , if you say so boss cheers for the comment

My pleasure and I hope this encouragement keeps you motivated to keep posting. Don’t let all the negativity stop you. Please don’t let it stop you lol"

Christ no it's entertainment

"I'm officially leaving Wales forums to move over to the more mainstream ones, don't feel like anyone appreciates the banter I bring here and no birds ever message me, it'd been fun while it lasted... Cheers "

Well no negativity from me, i liked u on here lovely. Your posts made me giggle and smile. The other forums are too big your posts could get swallowed up. If youve had no joy with women add so new photos to give women something to perv over x

"I'm officially leaving Wales forums to move over to the more mainstream ones, don't feel like anyone appreciates the banter I bring here and no birds ever message me, it'd been fun while it lasted... Cheers

Well no negativity from me, i liked u on here lovely. Your posts made me giggle and smile. The other forums are too big your posts could get swallowed up. If youve had no joy with women add so new photos to give women something to perv over x"

Im the same his posts have made me laugh and some reponses have been classic lol

Thank you ladies very sweet to say, see you at Swansea social if you're going xx

By *unshine500Man  over a year ago

west wales

Dont go, your comments have been top draw banter fair play lad!

"Thank you ladies very sweet to say, see you at Swansea social if you're going xx"

See you have a following so keep your arse on here lol

Yes roll on the Swansea social x

» Add a new message to this topic