FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Camping Weekend Thank You.

Camping Weekend Thank You.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone involved in organising this years camping event. It was amazing.

I havent been for a few years but I wont be missing it again. It was the best camping event I have ever been to.

I cant wait for the next one xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss-louWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Seconded. Loved every second with fantastic people and the organisers very hard work didnt go unnoticed or unappreciated

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Each year I say well this was the best camping weekend and then the following year just tops it! This year was no exception and then some! Absolutely amazing weekend with amazing people who make the weekend what it is.

To the organisers you are fabtastic in all the hard work you do! Love to you all

Snow xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg this was my 2nd year an it was better than last an i really do think they will continue to get better.. all your hard work shows an i myself appreciate it an wana say a big massive thankyou to the organisers for such an amazing event an to old friends an making some new.. see ya all at the next one xxxx

Fantastic weekend as always lots of new lovely faces was amazing to see so many of us together again xx

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone involved in organising this years camping event. It was amazing.

I havent been for a few years but I wont be missing it again. It was the best camping event I have ever been to.

I cant wait for the next one xx"

Agreed. Huge amount of work from everyone involved. Thanks so much.

Loved the whole weekend. Great to see so many familiar faces and have such a great time. Just all went too quick!

Thank you so much to everyone involved in this weekend. Our second year and we had an absolutely fabulous time.

"I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone involved in organising this years camping event. It was amazing.

I cant wait for the next one xx"

100% agree, my first time and I've laughed all weekend, met some absolutely incredible people, sign me up for next year please

By *elsh and welsherCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Just a wow from us !

Amazing weekend !

I've had an amazing weekend thanks to all the organisers for all the hard work, I've never laughed so much such a great weekend xxx

Excellent first time for us big thanks to the organizers and all in CAMP ACT-A-TWAT and everyone else for making us feel so welcome if you seen us Marcus and Kelly message us mx,kxx

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Its the best weekend away we've ever had. The 80s night was amazing too. We got to spend it with incredible friends. The organisers did an an absolutely outstanding job that we appreciate more then they could imagine. We can't wait for next year. Thankyou everyone for making it a weekend to remember xx

Thank you, & Thank you again, there was so much effort put in by the Organisers..

100% appreciation from me.. xx

What an amazing weekend!

Organisers did a superb job. Thank you for all your efforts.

Now to recover from CAMP ACT - A TWAT antics.

Thank you for all the laughs

Amazing amazing amazing fun filled 80s weekend...

Massive thanks to the organisers who work soooo hard to make this event fantastic for everyone..

Can't wait for the next one..

Love from us both xxx

Had an absolute scream. First one and not the last. Thanks all.

Also, big hugs and kisses to everyone that my partner and I (starfucks) chatted with ..

Couldn't agree more with everyone. Top weekend all round. Great friends, fab people, fun times all round. Tnx to one and all xx

Sorry for the delay in also saying a mahooosive thank you for all the effort the organisers put in and to everyone for helping make the weekend amazing.

Sucks to have been at work a couple of hours already as I type this but hey ho... Thank you everyone and if we chatted (and I know lots did ) please say hi here too .

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

It was such a fantastic weekend from the amazing dedicated organisers and everybody involved in bringing it altogether. Thankyou so much for your continued hard work, the sun even came out.

Absolutely broken now but so worth it

Mrs

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Thank you for an amazing weekend, great catching up with people and meeting new people.

If anyone has found mine or puddles filters can you keep them until next year

"Thank you for an amazing weekend, great catching up with people and meeting new people.

If anyone has found mine or puddles filters can you keep them until next year "

I actually think they can keep it tbh im liking this lost filter.. but thanx for thinking of me apples (ur funnier without urs)

By *hacky WeekendersCouple  over a year ago

fields

As we have said its you guys that made the weekend happen xx so again a special thanks from the cree x

If you can do a veri to event profile please for the event xx

I do personal veris from our couples profile xzz

Once again thank you xxxx

To the individual who said i wouldn't get any luck dressed like a baby.....

U were sadly mistaken mate an had the best night ever!! Prob a bit more than i expected...

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"Thank you for an amazing weekend, great catching up with people and meeting new people.

If anyone has found mine or puddles filters can you keep them until next year "

Must be contagious this loss of filters as mine was definitely burnt at the fire

Mrs

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Must be contagious this loss of filters as mine was definitely burnt at the fire

Mrs"

The temporary one I borrowed must have got lost when I fell over in the poly tunnel Friday night. And I was trying so hard to keep hold of it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now Ive had a few hours sleep I want to say an extra special thank you to the people who I spent most of my time with this weekend around our own little campfire.

Laure, Inked, Apples, BiForNow, Leswill, Flogger and Feisty, Hovis and Green Eyes and Pleasure Queen.

Ive known some of you many many years and some of you not so long but each and everyone of you made my weekend totally amazing. I count myself very lucky to be able to call you all friends. Till The next time Bubbs XXX

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

I am wrecked lmao. Xxx

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Now Ive had a few hours sleep I want to say an extra special thank you to the people who I spent most of my time with this weekend around our own little campfire.

Laure, Inked, Apples, BiForNow, Leswill, Flogger and Feisty, Hovis and Green Eyes and Pleasure Queen.

Ive known some of you many many years and some of you not so long but each and everyone of you made my weekend totally amazing. I count myself very lucky to be able to call you all friends. Till The next time Bubbs XXX"

I had the best time around our little camp fire ever. For me it was absolutely perfect. I loved spending time with u all. You became like my family for the weekend and im missing you all so much right now xx Feisty

By *ldionMan  over a year ago

swansea

Massive thank you to the organisers and everyone who was there. I had an absolute blast there with you all. Met some many new people. Still buzzing from the event and haven’t slept properly haha

Waw you guys worked really hard to make it a great success and a bloody fantastic weekend I take my PIMP hat off to you

Can’t thank you guys enough I had a blast and I am sure you all deserve a massive alcoholic drink tonight or perhaps your beds.

By *c_and_TheSunshineBearCouple  over a year ago

port talbot / bridgend

Ditto to all above comments, great time had by all, ourselves included.

Can’t wait for the next one, hopefully the misses can make it for the whole weekend.

By *itenDaysCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

Thank you for an awesome weekend with friends. The events get better and organisers spend a lot of time and effort and it is greatly appreciated by all.

Nitendays x

"Now Ive had a few hours sleep I want to say an extra special thank you to the people who I spent most of my time with this weekend around our own little campfire.

Ive known some of you many many years and some of you not so long but each and everyone of you made my weekend totally amazing. I count myself very lucky to be able to call you all friends. Till The next time Bubbs XXX"

Absolute scream around that camp fire with you all. My first camping trip and I loved it! Amazing weekend, I can’t thank the organisers enough for your efforts...... It was an unforgettable experience. So many amazing people, and none stop laughter. Your all amazing and I’m so grateful I’ve made such fantastic friends.

Bubbs, you’re such a sweetheart, thank your for letting me create my 80s look, sorry I flooded the shower lol xx

By *reeneyes and Hovis69Couple  over a year ago

SWANSEA

Same here loved every min. Missing the company and camp fire already thank you all. Xxx

I wish to add how grateful I am for the fun, laughter, new friends, new experiences and welcoming environment this weekend brought. I Charley, thank all the Organizers, helpers and caterers for their continuous hard work in keeping people safe and providing as enjoyable experience.

Missing you all xx

Increase the flood barriers for next year

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Had a great time. Very well organised, thank you to all the helpers to make it a fantastic weekend. Was great catching up with people I haven't seen in ages and meeting new people to. Did loss my filter for a short while tho

By *m1lyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Thank you everyone for a fun weekend, it was great to see everyone again

Hopefully see you all again next year if not sooner!

[Removed by poster at 15/07/19 09:22:12]

Mrs

The temporary one I borrowed must have got lost when I fell over in the poly tunnel Friday night. And I was trying so hard to keep hold of it "

I would love to say i lost mine 2 but this would be a lie as i dont own one, mine left along with my guardian angel years ago.!!

Massive thanks to the organisers for another amazing weekend.!

Prinny and L xx

Hi just like to add my thanks to the organisers and all the crew for a great weekend had a great time and met some lovely people xxxxxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Just an awesome weekend, great bunch of people, and as we always say, we couldn't make these weekends happen without everyone attending, your support is very much appreciated.

If we chatted, drop us a veri and we will reciprocate.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

My third year of coming to the camping and I had a wonderful time! It’s lovely to spend time in the company of fellow libertines!

"My third year of coming to the camping and I had a wonderful time! It’s lovely to spend time in the company of fellow libertines! "

Didnt fall asleep then?

Cardiff

"My third year of coming to the camping and I had a wonderful time! It’s lovely to spend time in the company of fellow libertines!

Didnt fall asleep then? "

Possibly.......

"My third year of coming to the camping and I had a wonderful time! It’s lovely to spend time in the company of fellow libertines!

Didnt fall asleep then?

Possibly....... "

Sneeky Russian lol

"To the individual who said i wouldn't get any luck dressed like a baby.....

U were sadly mistaken mate an had the best night ever!! Prob a bit more than i expected...

"

I thought it was original asf...

By *andis funWoman  over a year ago

forest of dreams

So happy everyone enjoyed the weekend, love to all xxx now to sleep some more lol xx

"

I thought it was original asf... "

I thought so to hahaha

cardiff

Who was cpl we spoke to in polytunnel

They had blue tent near to door of poly tunnel .. blonde lady and her partner .. 40 ish ..

we spoke about his bmw limo if that rings any bells with u lol

Lady from Fairwater I think she said

Soz I shit ! Steve here obviously

I didn't have my furry sex neither, but theres always next year..

Cardiff

"Who was cpl we spoke to in polytunnel

They had blue tent near to door of poly tunnel .. blonde lady and her partner .. 40 ish ..

Soz I shit ! Steve here obviously "

Me.

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

Great weekend. Thanks to all who put so much work into, so we all could have a fun filled weekend.

Cardiff

Me. "

You don’t have a BMW 750iL!!

Cardiff

Me.

You don’t have a BMW 750iL!! "

Its my sodding tent

cardiff

Me.

Its my sodding tent "

O god here we go again!!

Nice to meet u both anyway !! Lol

Something definitely fed on me on the weekend (apart from a certain lovely lady ), legs are covered in bites

Cardiff

Me.

Its my sodding tent

O god here we go again!!

Nice to meet u both anyway !! Lol"

He does like a good moan

By *ariCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Lovely job guys, really well done. We hope you enjoyed as we did. Many many thanks for all.

mireia&juan

Me.

Its my sodding tent

O god here we go again!!

He does like a good moan "

He wasnt moaning when he was being flogged lol

cardiff

Me.

Its my sodding tent

O god here we go again!!

He does like a good moan

He wasnt moaning when he was being flogged lol"

Very true .. he was very quiet . Made a change lol