FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Swingers Drop

Swingers Drop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otsoSnowWhite OP   Woman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Have any of you suffered this. Like subdrop but after a great meet or weekend/few days of fabbing?

If so how do you cope with yours? What's your coping method?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I get this and feel like shit for a few days x

The beat way to help is get a good friend to talk to, or try distract urself with a good film an have a good cry.. it actually helps xx

Hi lovely, I've experienced it especially after the latest camping weekend. Was on such an incredibly high and then a massive drop on the monday. I was so down.

The endorphins and other hormones like adrenaline and oxytocin, released during fun/ happy times leave your body in such a way that it takes the time to rebuild the balance of hormones in your system. You could feel like you have a hangover or partied too hard the night before, you could feel lost and depressed for hours or days. You may just want to sleep it off.

Its the same as sub or Dom drop. Keeping busy and having company helps. Chocolate is a huge help and sweet cuppas. Shedding tears whilst being cwtched helps too.

Its different for everyone. Talking about it is another way as you find then you are not alone Xxx

Bath & a box set, but mainly remembering it's not real life. Reconnecting with reality is the best thing X

"Hi lovely, I've experienced it especially after the latest camping weekend. Was on such an incredibly high and then a massive drop on the monday. I was so down.

The endorphins and other hormones like adrenaline and oxytocin, released during fun/ happy times leave your body in such a way that it takes the time to rebuild the balance of hormones in your system. You could feel like you have a hangover or partied too hard the night before, you could feel lost and depressed for hours or days. You may just want to sleep it off.

Its the same as sub or Dom drop. Keeping busy and having company helps. Chocolate is a huge help and sweet cuppas. Shedding tears whilst being cwtched helps too.

Its different for everyone. Talking about it is another way as you find then you are not alone Xxx"

I had a 2 day drop after camp and I didn't even do any swinging as such there. Xxx

"Hi lovely, I've experienced it especially after the latest camping weekend. Was on such an incredibly high and then a massive drop on the monday. I was so down.

Its different for everyone. Talking about it is another way as you find then you are not alone Xxx

I had a 2 day drop after camp and I didn't even do any swinging as such there. Xxx"

You don't need to, you was surrounded by people who made u incredibly happy (natural happy high) then you came away from that environment and its not the same. Its back to normal life. Anything that makes us incredibly happy can cause drop when we are away from it xx

Yep I felt this too.. Love the highs but hate the lows that always seem to come afterwards ??

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Its a lot of stuff

Finding someone

Chatting

Social

THE Meet

The end

All involve an exitement a build up

Then its over

Can't you just arrange to do them again!....Sorry I mean meet them again? Nothing lights a fire under your arse better than having a date in your diary

"Can't you just arrange to do them again!....Sorry I mean meet them again? Nothing lights a fire under your arse better than having a date in your diary "

Course yeah. But that doesn't stop the anticlimax of having a good meet or great weekend and having to go back to normal

I felt it after camping wknd. Had an amazing wknd with my friends and meeting new ppl . Then back to normality. But it does help if u have someone to cwtch up to and chat. And good film and chocs help to lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic