FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > A good old rant

A good old rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many times you see people get on their soapbox on the posts, and opinions then come thick and fast.

So let's have a little fun lol.

I'll start with why do old people find the need to chat and congregate in the exits of shops, oi auntie Mabel, shift your arse before I smack you with my asda family size chicken.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why people with posh cars do not indicate, it must be an optional extra for them lol

Oooops

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Why do "vanilla" feel the need to judge swinging couples. In fact it means we have incredible trust and communication and have alot fun but that's not what they think. Jealousy is real

Mrs

Why do people have their dogs off lead in clearly marked 'on lead' only areas. Infuriating.

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Why do men put can accommodate chat for wks then we you meet they suddenly can't. Mmmm

Why do my kids feel the need to put empty packaging back in the freezer ...the overwhelming feeling of disappointment when you go get the cookie dough ice cream out and it's empty

Why do teenage boys insist on peeing on the toilet seat. Learn to aim or sit the hell down lol

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"Why do teenage boys insist on peeing on the toilet seat. Learn to aim or sit the hell down lol "

Or lift the seat lol

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Why people with posh cars do not indicate, it must be an optional extra for them lol

Oooops "

It ain't just posh carred people on my town. No fucker knows how to use them.

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

Why do bus drivers and taxi drivers think they own the roads

Why do kids put the empty cereal box back in the cupboard after making cereal, nothing better than waking up to disappointment

By *ougarhunter1234Man  over a year ago

north wales

When you hold the door open for someone and they look away as they enter as if your not even there! Yeah thank you would be nice

If you're not suppose to judge a book by its cover, why is every lad with a baseball hat, football shirt and tracky bottoms on a complete bell end

Why do most people think over 60s are past it

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

Printing all bills in Wales in welsh & english. Those poor trees

Why does it rain on every one of my days off

By *ornycpl2000Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

One of our main rants at the moment is, why do people feel need to think it ok to dump their rubbish on the road, or just chuck their rubbish out of the their car as they drive, or sit in traffic, I would love to catch someone and knock on their window, Chuck all back in

"Why do teenage boys insist on peeing on the toilet seat. Learn to aim or sit the hell down lol

Or lift the seat lol "

Lifting the seat is far too much effort for my boys.... lazy little shytes lol

By *justfunxMan  over a year ago

pembs

Why do dog owners bother picking up the shit when their only going to drop or hang the bag from a tree

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"When you hold the door open for someone and they look away as they enter as if your not even there! Yeah thank you would be nice "

I infuriate my daughter when this happens to me and she is with me. The ignorant person receives a " don't mention it...oh you didn't" as they pass by me.

Swansea

"Why do "vanilla" feel the need to judge swinging couples. In fact it means we have incredible trust and communication and have alot fun but that's not what they think. Jealousy is real

Mrs"

"When you hold the door open for someone and they look away as they enter as if your not even there! Yeah thank you would be nice

I infuriate my daughter when this happens to me and she is with me. The ignorant person receives a " don't mention it...oh you didn't" as they pass by me. "

When people do this to me, I tell them they've dropped something, so they come back through the door, then shut it

Swansea

"When you hold the door open for someone and they look away as they enter as if your not even there! Yeah thank you would be nice

I infuriate my daughter when this happens to me and she is with me. The ignorant person receives a " don't mention it...oh you didn't" as they pass by me.

When people do this to me, I tell them they've dropped something, so they come back through the door, then shut it "

Haha I am so going to use this!!

By *attoodchapMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Why put milk in coffee before the hot water?! Aaaaarrrrghhhh!!!!

By *ougarhunter1234Man  over a year ago

north wales

When people do this to me, I tell them they've dropped something, so they come back through the door, then shut it

Haha I am so going to use this!!"

I second that I’m going to do it more often hahaha

Haha I am so going to use this!!

I second that I’m going to do it more often hahaha "

If they say they haven't dropped anything, just reply with "good manners"

When people put milk in before water when making a cup of tea!! Why what is wrong with people

Prinny x

By *3 for funMan  over a year ago

TREDEGAR

Why is everyone so obsessed with political correctness. They want to label everything and make themselves fell important.

By *allGuy35Man  over a year ago

Tonypandy

What gets me is why do people need to spit on the floor?

Also while I'm at it, why do guys wear trousers or Jeans halfway down their ass?

By *onbullMan  over a year ago

Llandrindod Wells

What gets me is they put not looking for single makes them they ask for a single male but you can't reply to them because they have the block on

Swansea

"Why people with posh cars do not indicate, it must be an optional extra for them lol

Oooops "

I think we all get lazy/distracted/forgetful at times as we drive but it does seem to be worse in ‘posh’ cars. My theory is that cars like that tend to isolate you a lot more from the world around you, they are specifically designed to give the occupants a sense of being wrapped in luxury, very little outside noise etc which makes it much easier to forget about other road users.

Why do people think it's ok to leave their rubbish down the beach. We often take a walk down ogmore beach and fill black bags full of rubbish. If everyone could do this it would make a difference

By *roseley OneMan  over a year ago

Borth

"Why do most people think over 60s are past it"

Totally agree on that one

Not ready for the pipe, slippers and horlicks just yet...lol

Who made Boris prime minister for goodness' sake?

By *iss-louWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Why am the ONLY person in my house that changes the loo roll by putting it on the holder..

The holder isnt a cardboard tube holder and the new roll doesnt belong on the floor/radiator/side of the bath

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Why do people use such shitty obvious photos on a fake profile. You can't be natural dd in public pics then an a cup in friend only

Mrs

Oooops

I think we all get lazy/distracted/forgetful at times as we drive but it does seem to be worse in ‘posh’ cars. My theory is that cars like that tend to isolate you a lot more from the world around you, they are specifically designed to give the occupants a sense of being wrapped in luxury, very little outside noise etc which makes it much easier to forget about other road users. "

In other words "posh wankers"

Swansea

"Why do people think it's ok to leave their rubbish down the beach. We often take a walk down ogmore beach and fill black bags full of rubbish. If everyone could do this it would make a difference"

Absolutely. What really gets me is where people have made the effort to go somewhere nice but then think it’s ok to spoil it for everyone else by leaving their s@&t everywhere. Walk/run a lot in the Beacons and it is unreal how many bbq/picnic remains people leave. Picked up a stuffed full carrier bag full of picnic crap/plastic wrappers/empty pop bottles the other night that was spilling everywhere left at the side of a road 30 meters from a car park. You drove out there to be somewhere nice, had a picnic, packed all your rubbish into a bag and were too lazy to carry that bag to the car? Disgusting people.

By *shrop_cpleCouple  over a year ago

Ceredigion

we hate 'phone strokers'!

people who sit in pubs and do nothing but browse their phones!

is it a form of masturbation?

By *shrop_cpleCouple  over a year ago

Ceredigion

"or just chuck their rubbish out of the their car as they drive, or sit in traffic, I would love to catch someone and knock on their window, Chuck all back in "

We have seen a lorry driver do just that - to a family in a traffic jam who threw their fish&chip wrappings out of the window - wonderful to witness!

Beware of road rage nutters like Kenneth Noye though.

By *thena123Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

Sunday drivers....omg I hate them,drives me mad...30 wherever they go and then no indication for which way their turning....ggggrrrr...xx

By *iss-louWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"we hate 'phone strokers'!

is it a form of masturbation?"

Depends if they are on fab

"we hate 'phone strokers'!

is it a form of masturbation?

Depends if they are on fab"

That's me then lol

» Add a new message to this topic