FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I know that there are loads of guys on here asking this very same question but I want your honest feedback please. I know I'm married and she doesn't know about this and think of me what you will but just to clarify, when I'm hard, I'm too big for her as she is tight, plus she has issues due to a previous relationship. I would like to know if I need to change anything on my profile to make better, as well as help with that all important first message. I always read their profiles and use that in the message as well as being polite but never any luck. I am also not able to attend any socials as they are all in Carmarthen and beyond and I can't get there without trying to explain to my wife. Please be respectful as I've had a lot of abuse on here about what I'm doing, if you don't like it then don't comment.

Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your 1 photo isn't doing you any favours , just looks like your trying to stick your chest out and suck your tummy in , you say you can accommodate and travel but I doubt if anyone would want to risk coming to your home if your wife is unaware , as for travel you say in your post that you can't go to socials as you can't explain your absence to your wife so how would you do it for a meet ? people may interpret that as unreliable . lastly the term " eating them out " on your profile is pretty gross to some of us ladies , maybe change it to giving oral sex ? none of the above is intended to offend by the way, just constructive criticism as requested , good luck

Thanks for the comment, that's very helpful and will adapt profile accordingly. No offense was taken at all.

OP I wouldn't usually ask a question about someones private life but seens as you have decided to post intimate details yourself then how on earth was the fact that you deem yourself to be "too big" for your wife as she is "too tight" established BEFORE you got into a LTR and then married each other, if you were so physically/sexually incompatible. Surely that would have been a reason NOT to pursue a relationship in the first place??

That's a fair question and the answer is simply that we'd known each other for a few years and fell in love and didn't think about the sex side of it. We can have sex but it can be very painful for her plus there are other factors at work with her that I won't go into.

"That's a fair question and the answer is simply that we'd known each other for a few years and fell in love and didn't think about the sex side of it. We can have sex but it can be very painful for her plus there are other factors at work with her that I won't go into."

Always try before you buy

I didn’t know the rock cooked bullshit. But I can certainly smell some cooking

By *inky B and kinky DCouple  over a year ago

pwllheli

Only big issue I can see on profile is the can accommodate and travel without the wife knowing to risking for anyone to get involved, none our our business but feel sorry for youre wife in all of this

"I didn’t know the rock cooked bullshit. But I can certainly smell some cooking "

And what you calling bullshit on then?

"I didn’t know the rock cooked bullshit. But I can certainly smell some cooking

And what you calling bullshit on then?"

Pretty much all of it

"I didn’t know the rock cooked bullshit. But I can certainly smell some cooking

And what you calling bullshit on then?

Pretty much all of it "

But why do you think it's bullshit

Just my opinion, I’ve been on and off here for years either your cheating or your just struggling to get meets either way why post that apparently your too big in which case there are plenty of size queens here who would be willing to accept the challenge I’m sure

"Only big issue I can see on profile is the can accommodate and travel without the wife knowing to risking for anyone to get involved, none our our business but feel sorry for youre wife in all of this "

I can understand that. Thank you for your fair comment and for being respectful

"Just my opinion, I’ve been on and off here for years either your cheating or your just struggling to get meets either way why post that apparently your too big in which case there are plenty of size queens here who would be willing to accept the challenge I’m sure "

I accept your opinion and in the spirit of honesty it's a bit of both except I haven't met anyone yet. As for mentioning my size, it was because I wanted to honest about my situation.

By *inky B and kinky DCouple  over a year ago

pwllheli

Shame you can't be honest with your wife and explain your situation and needs and work it out that way,

"Shame you can't be honest with your wife and explain your situation and needs and work it out that way, "

You're right of course I should just talk to her about it. Sex is difficult for her for several reasons and she doesn't want to try very often but if I have to live with little to no sex then I'd rather then cheat I guess. Please excuse my stupidity and thank you for being blunt and forward with me.

Each to own I think asking advice is a good way to go

As for 'cheating' that's nobody's buisness but your own

Most folk have partners on here at least your honest x

"Each to own I think asking advice is a good way to go

Most folk have partners on here at least your honest x"

Thank you for your comment, do you have any advice for me either about my profile or for opening messages?

Thank you for your comment, do you have any advice for me either about my profile or for opening messages?"

as previously stated I think your pic needs changing me personally I prefer a nice sentence and that doesn't mean

'I'd ruin you'

'Your mouth will look good around my cock'

Stop trying to cheat on your wife and go work on your marriage.

This isn't a quick shagging site like and theres far to many men like you on here just using for that purpose

Little tip! Go and be a man buy some toys for the bedroom it will be the best thing you've ever done! And alot better than some random hook up.

Thank you for your comment, do you have any advice for me either about my profile or for opening messages?as previously stated I think your pic needs changing me personally I prefer a nice sentence and that doesn't mean

'I'd ruin you'

'Your mouth will look good around my cock'"

Ok will work on the picture, what would you suggest as an idea. Do you mean I should change my profile title?

» Add a new message to this topic