FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Squirting tip

Squirting tip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey anyone got any tip to help with squirting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A fast rub of my clit with a closed fist works wonders for me, or a couple of fingers in the right spot inside. Everyone is different so it's best to listen to & watch the lady you're with X

In my experience some cant. My preferred method is giving oral with two fingers inside doing a ‘come to’ motion.

Personally, clit orgasms feel better for me. And I thought I couldn't squirt until recently. Aparently there's a squidgy bit you need to press on. Who knew haha! It's the squirt button

"Personally, clit orgasms feel better for me. And I thought I couldn't squirt until recently. Aparently there's a squidgy bit you need to press on. Who knew haha! It's the squirt button "

Thats just tickled me "the squirt button" hahaha

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

If tickle you too give me half the chance and hopefully that squirt button would work for me x

"If tickle you too give me half the chance and hopefully that squirt button would work for me x"

Dont threaten me with a good time hahaha

Ha ha squirt button is a much better name than g-spot. Thats what my technique is all about. Trying to use the trigger.

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Just all about finding the squirt button haha

Haha. If you can find the squirt button you have already won at life!

It's not an easy mission. Good luck troops.

Heads of the Valleys

"Haha. If you can find the squirt button you have already won at life!

It's not an easy mission. Good luck troops. "

You either got it or you haven't lol

Mine dont need a trigger these days ffs.lol..

Heads of the Valleys

"Mine dont need a trigger these days ffs.lol.. "

Once the door been opened it doesn't take much lol

"Personally, clit orgasms feel better for me. And I thought I couldn't squirt until recently. Aparently there's a squidgy bit you need to press on. Who knew haha! It's the squirt button "

We call mine the squirt buttons, it's not my gspot I've got 2 squidgy bits just inside on the top & bottom X

Gives a whole new meaning to the song Push The Button

"Mine dont need a trigger these days ffs.lol..

Once the door been opened it doesn't take much lol "

With me or in general???

"Gives a whole new meaning to the song Push The Button "

Thats it im gonna sing that in darlaston lol

"Gives a whole new meaning to the song Push The Button

Thats it im gonna sing that in darlaston lol "

You go for it girl lol

You go for it girl lol "

Sugerbabes or chemical brothers ?

You go for it girl lol

Sugerbabes or chemical brothers ?"

Well Im referring to the Sugarbabes of course

By *ichTea80Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I cannot turn it off......every single time! Washing bed sheets daily is annoying but it's alot of fun

I love the squirt button

It's just one of those things you want to keep pressing nothing like a soaked face haha

Heads of the Valleys

With me or in general???"

In general, once they've squirt they find it easier afterwards x

I don't think I've ever not made a women squirt. Is like the guy up top said few fingers and tongue is job done. After then will be multiple times all over my fat cock. Literally lube her ass haha but first get them wet with kisses haha. Some women just never comfortable enough to let go. Some women just explode no effort. I'd a mix but generally they need feel comfortable in your company

With me or in general???

In general, once they've squirt they find it easier afterwards x"

I didnt for ages after my first time actually an only recently its back

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

It takes a lot for me to gush let alone squirt. But when I do I find it hard to stop it. Sometimes I can

Omg I forgot, the sound of a man wanking behind me makes me squirt backwards as I'm bent over & anal, omg whoosh

Heads of the Valleys

With me or in general???

I didnt for ages after my first time actually an only recently its back "

That's good to hear

With me or in general???

That's good to hear "

Its not that good lol its always to messy hahaha

Heads of the Valleys

With me or in general???

That's good to hear

Its not that good lol its always to messy hahaha "

You don't have to tell me do ya lol

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Plenty of vids about to help with this. its also important to realise everyone is different some you'll hit the spot right away some it may take a little longer with.

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

Might be worth baring in mind that whilst making a woman squirt is the ultimate goal for a lot of men, the insistant search of the "squirt button", is not pleasant for All ladies. Some prefer a more soft approach, with a sensual touch and a slow build to let the ultimate magic happen organically

"Might be worth baring in mind that whilst making a woman squirt is the ultimate goal for a lot of men, the insistant search of the "squirt button", is not pleasant for All ladies. Some prefer a more soft approach, with a sensual touch and a slow build to let the ultimate magic happen organically "

Yeah i agree with that. Women I've spoke to about this state that a pressure to orgasm is a turn off never mind. squirting. My view is if your both enjoying it carry on if not. Mix it up abit.

I find women find it cringe . embarrassing. Clearly. As most spend an hour after apologising for the sheets/soaking bed.

"Might be worth baring in mind that whilst making a woman squirt is the ultimate goal for a lot of men, the insistant search of the "squirt button", is not pleasant for All ladies. Some prefer a more soft approach, with a sensual touch and a slow build to let the ultimate magic happen organically "

I couldn't agree more. I can't tell you how many times I've had to stop a guy from trying to dig his way to China. Approach it with care and affection! Eye contact and passionate kissing also make for a far more pleasurable gush! nobody wants to look up and see a person's concentration face

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

A double jointed thumb helps

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

This works for me nothing worse than being asked when will it happen x

Heads of the Valleys

"Might be worth baring in mind that whilst making a woman squirt is the ultimate goal for a lot of men, the insistant search of the "squirt button", is not pleasant for All ladies. Some prefer a more soft approach, with a sensual touch and a slow build to let the ultimate magic happen organically

I couldn't agree more. I can't tell you how many times I've had to stop a guy from trying to dig his way to China. Approach it with care and affection! Eye contact and passionate kissing also make for a far more pleasurable gush! nobody wants to look up and see a person's concentration face "

The hard at work face is it lmao

There is no tip some can & some simply can’t it’s that simple

"There is no tip some can & some simply can’t it’s that simple "

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Some meets i have had once they know you squirt/gush they just keep on and on.....it's draining...

"Some meets i have had once they know you squirt/gush they just keep on and on.....it's draining... "

Pun excused

"I find women find it cringe . embarrassing. Clearly. As most spend an hour after apologising for the sheets/soaking bed. "

Yep, that's me & I've always said I'd prefer not to do it. You can't be spontaneous & have sex on the sofa, in the car. It's a worry in others homes & the clear up isn't sexy X

I think is no secret. Blokes egos like to think they done a good job. Squirting/gushing is like a10/10 rating. No bloke having a women leave him thinking he didnt do her right lol the clean up is off putting in some cases. Other cases could just lay in that shit for a week haha the thought of what happened turns you on so much. Women do get embarrassed but again most blokes laugh it off. Don't worry. Was my intention. Which is true speaking for myself Haha and no I'm not ever digging for gold. Most women I have met explode before i even get my cock out and then all over it so many times every time. The foreplay is the chat. They soaking before even turn up ready to explode After they squirt. Meet them again they know is cool. Palm them off they will end up paranoid about it but all should know is no need. Wetter the better in my opinion. Even if is a car seat or wherever but can totally over stand what you saying and why it would have this thinking from most women. Is like they pissed in your bed haha they going apologise haha

cwmbran,

Oh dear looks like whatever us lady's are saying is falling on deaf ears. Some guys still feel their method is obviously best. Oh and girls don't worry about the mess coz that's obviously our biggest issue here

I am chilled. And just think some people speak so much irrelevant poo. Her comment makes no sense just had say something I guess and is obvious not all women the same....... but if you got good stamina and experience 9/10 is happening although as said some hold back. Some say they never have but end up blowing. I think people should speak for themselves not say hey ladies they not listening when clearly she has no idea other than herself and her experiences and if she can't get a women to blow that's a reflection on her and not what us blokes say nd do speaking from experience. just because most blokes suck women's ass on here and agree with any lame shit they say we all different.

"Personally, clit orgasms feel better for me. And I thought I couldn't squirt until recently. Aparently there's a squidgy bit you need to press on. Who knew haha! It's the squirt button

Thats just tickled me "the squirt button" hahaha"

It ticked me too..

Cuz its only happened to me once & that was recently & I also heard it goes soft & squidgy, but it was the 'squirt button' comment that got me.. Hahahaaa

cwmbran,

"I am chilled. And just think some people speak so much irrelevant poo. Her comment makes no sense just had say something I guess and is obvious not all women the same....... but if you got good stamina and experience 9/10 is happening although as said some hold back. Some say they never have but end up blowing. I think people should speak for themselves not say hey ladies they not listening when clearly she has no idea other than herself and her experiences and if she can't get a women to blow that's a reflection on her and not what us blokes say nd do speaking from experience. just because most blokes suck women's ass on here and agree with any lame shit they say we all different."

I do apologise if I have caused offence. I obviously have no clue what I'm talking about and bow to your superior and expert knowledge of all womens bodys and all things sexual. ALL HAIL THE SEX GURU!

"I am chilled. And just think some people speak so much irrelevant poo. Her comment makes no sense just had say something I guess and is obvious not all women the same....... but if you got good stamina and experience 9/10 is happening although as said some hold back. Some say they never have but end up blowing. I think people should speak for themselves not say hey ladies they not listening when clearly she has no idea other than herself and her experiences and if she can't get a women to blow that's a reflection on her and not what us blokes say nd do speaking from experience. just because most blokes suck women's ass on here and agree with any lame shit they say we all different.

I do apologise if I have caused offence. I obviously have no clue what I'm talking about and bow to your superior and expert knowledge of all womens bodys and all things sexual. ALL HAIL THE SEX GURU!"

Dont take it personally. Seen the profile do exactly the same on other discussions. I guess some people enjoy an argument.

"Making women squirt is so easy. And the mess is clearly horrendous "

And there was me thinking this was a site for adults

"Making women squirt is so easy. And the mess is clearly horrendous

And there was me thinking this was a site for adults "

Lol think again x

Trust me. Haha I know more about other females that I have been with body's than you. And I don't care just because you female you think you know what it takes to make OTHER females squirt and all blokes wrong. Women just don't like the idea of it being a mess. being a reason most on here looking rather than getting second meets etc Clocking numbers. Hiding veris. Not asking for veris Haha I know I palmed many off just wasn't worth the second meet but some I've enjoyed so much I'm willing do it again haha is the real shit this end. stop just coming on just to disagree for the sake of it.. is like you don't like me that's cool as I don't like you too but irrelevant speakers..

"Trust me. Haha I know more about other females that I have been with body's than you. And I don't care just because you female you think you know what it takes to make OTHER females squirt and all blokes wrong. Women just don't like the idea of it being a mess. being a reason most on here looking rather than getting second meets etc Clocking numbers. Hiding veris. Not asking for veris Haha I know I palmed many off just wasn't worth the second meet but some I've enjoyed so much I'm willing do it again haha is the real shit this end. stop just coming on just to disagree for the sake of it.. is like you don't like me that's cool as I don't like you too but irrelevant speakers.."

'All women is a huge generalisation some don't mind mess'

'Men make mess everytime they come does that stop them?

You need start using rubbers dangerous this site.. ..

"You need start using rubbers dangerous this site.. .."

Lol your funny

Lol think again x"

Forgot it was summer holidays.... long 6 weeks for some it seems

Lol think again x

Forgot it was summer holidays.... long 6 weeks for some it seems "

Most definitely x

He's on a site full of beautiful women and all he wants. If he's like this on the net fuck knows what he's like in person. X

"He's on a site full of beautiful women and all he wants. If he's like this on the net fuck knows what he's like in person. X"

Luckily I'd never find out lol

If wasn't for me you all be doing your 50 versions of fuck or snog shit on these forums. You need gurus like me other wise the welsh forums are clearly so shit... obviously the only relevant posts i see are dates etc for socials otherwise is same shit over and over. . You know

"If wasn't for me you all be doing your 50 versions of fuck or snog shit on these forums. You need gurus like me other wise the welsh forums are clearly so shit... obviously the only relevant posts i see are dates etc for socials otherwise is same shit over and over. . You know"

You didn't start this thread

cwmbran,

"If wasn't for me you all be doing your 50 versions of fuck or snog shit on these forums. You need gurus like me other wise the welsh forums are clearly so shit... obviously the only relevant posts i see are dates etc for socials otherwise is same shit over and over. . You know

You didn't start this thread "

But he has taken over for being the biggest cock!! Its because of people like him give us a bad name.

I apologize women for this clearly god's gift to women.

To be fair this 1 the better threads I like to get involved in and share my guru views haha

By *icetouch83Man  over a year ago

swansea

"But he has taken over for being the biggest cock!! Its because of people like him give us a bad name.

I apologize women for this clearly god's gift to women.

"

No thats my job

Heads of the Valleys

I'm guessing that the telephone tough guy is off again

Nope have no clue

By *thena123Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

For yrs and yrs I trained myself not to because I thought it was rude and disrespectful, when with someone, little did I know it was a thing men....well most men like...i need to be extremely relaxed and very turned on...once I get to that point of no return. Instead of tensing up and controlling the constant fluttering I let my body take control and just ride the waves as they come...the feeling is so intense it makes my toes curl

"For yrs and yrs I trained myself not to because I thought it was rude and disrespectful, when with someone, little did I know it was a thing men....well most men like...i need to be extremely relaxed and very turned on...once I get to that point of no return. Instead of tensing up and controlling the constant fluttering I let my body take control and just ride the waves as they come...the feeling is so intense it makes my toes curl "

X

swansea

Alot of hostility on here fuck only been gone a month lol

"Alot of hostility on here fuck only been gone a month lol "

There's always 1

Heads of the Valleys

"For yrs and yrs I trained myself not to because I thought it was rude and disrespectful, when with someone, little did I know it was a thing men....well most men like...i need to be extremely relaxed and very turned on...once I get to that point of no return. Instead of tensing up and controlling the constant fluttering I let my body take control and just ride the waves as they come...the feeling is so intense it makes my toes curl "

Made my toes curl reading that

"Trust me. Haha I know more about other females that I have been with body's than you. And I don't care just because you female you think you know what it takes to make OTHER females squirt and all blokes wrong. Women just don't like the idea of it being a mess. being a reason most on here looking rather than getting second meets etc Clocking numbers. Hiding veris. Not asking for veris Haha I know I palmed many off just wasn't worth the second meet but some I've enjoyed so much I'm willing do it again haha is the real shit this end. stop just coming on just to disagree for the sake of it.. is like you don't like me that's cool as I don't like you too but irrelevant speakers.."

Aaaaand breathe cos you're not coming across as chill, you jump so easily. I think we all accept your a guru of some sorts but you don't need to work so hard making the point. Those who like your approach will be chatting with you, those who don't, well...

I think is spot on and backs up everything I was saying totally

swansea

"Alot of hostility on here fuck only been gone a month lol

There's always 1"

Dont i no it

"Trust me. Haha I know more about other females that I have been with body's than you. And I don't care just because you female you think you know what it takes to make OTHER females squirt and all blokes wrong. Women just don't like the idea of it being a mess. being a reason most on here looking rather than getting second meets etc Clocking numbers. Hiding veris. Not asking for veris Haha I know I palmed many off just wasn't worth the second meet but some I've enjoyed so much I'm willing do it again haha is the real shit this end. stop just coming on just to disagree for the sake of it.. is like you don't like me that's cool as I don't like you too but irrelevant speakers..

Aaaaand breathe cos you're not coming across as chill, you jump so easily. I think we all accept your a guru of some sorts but you don't need to work so hard making the point. Those who like your approach will be chatting with you, those who don't, well... "

I just see these blokes coming and is easy see right through any which way they want to come through. . Is them attacking me. Calling me names. . But agree I am on it straight away. Quicker. Sharper. I don't need think about what I say. Is no conflict between think and do

cwmbran,

Can anyone please translate? I'm not sure what language this guy is speaking now

"Can anyone please translate? I'm not sure what language this guy is speaking now "

It's not welsh lol

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

"Can anyone please translate? I'm not sure what language this guy is speaking now "

Oh cloth ears lol

Clean your lugs and you maybe able to understand what language he is speaking pmsfl

Any which way some you want to come through. I'm ready for you like sun tzu. If anyone a lame c..t is you. Look you just have pop on try bust jokes that ain't funny. Same applies to you. Stick to wanking. You got no hope

"Any which way some you want to come through. I'm ready for you like sun tzu. If anyone a lame c..t is you. Look you just have pop on try bust jokes that ain't funny. Same applies to you. Stick to wanking. You got no hope "

If you can quote Sun Tzu without having to google it I'll be impressed.

But to get back on topic OP each woman is different. There are certain moves which are more likely to work than others but I've met women who only squirt through deep penetration and others who squirt from clit play alone. Watch your partners responses and you'll soon learn what her triggers are to make it happen.

I didn't call myself a guru. I got called a guru. I'm just Confident enough to go with it . Your just boring with more boring jokes that make no sense. What

Is there such a fetish as 'getting off' by trolling?

Heads of the Valleys

"Is there such a fetish as 'getting off' by trolling?"

If there's one, he's definitely getting his rocks off lol

By *ia and SamCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"A fast rub of my clit with a closed fist works wonders for me, or a couple of fingers in the right spot inside. Everyone is different so it's best to listen to & watch the lady you're with X"

I'd listen to this lady, she definitely knows what she's talking about

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I didn't call myself a guru. I got called a guru. I'm just Confident enough to go with it . Your just boring with more boring jokes that make no sense. What"

"To be fair this 1 the better threads I like to get involved in and share my guru views haha"

Yes, you were the first one to call yourself a guru dude.

"I am chilled. And just think some people speak so much irrelevant poo. Her comment makes no sense just had say something I guess and is obvious not all women the same....... but if you got good stamina and experience 9/10 is happening although as said some hold back. Some say they never have but end up blowing. I think people should speak for themselves not say hey ladies they not listening when clearly she has no idea other than herself and her experiences and if she can't get a women to blow that's a reflection on her and not what us blokes say nd do speaking from experience. just because most blokes suck women's ass on here and agree with any lame shit they say we all different.

I do apologise if I have caused offence. I obviously have no clue what I'm talking about and bow to your superior and expert knowledge of all womens bodys and all things sexual. ALL HAIL THE SEX GURU!"

Yawn yawn yawn. Clearly wasn't me calling myself a guru...

"Any which way some you want to come through. I'm ready for you like sun tzu. If anyone a lame c..t is you. Look you just have pop on try bust jokes that ain't funny. Same applies to you. Stick to wanking. You got no hope

But to get back on topic OP each woman is different. There are certain moves which are more likely to work than others but I've met women who only squirt through deep penetration and others who squirt from clit play alone. Watch your partners responses and you'll soon learn what her triggers are to make it happen."

Think I said that way back when, blatant plagiarism

"Any which way some you want to come through. I'm ready for you like sun tzu. If anyone a lame c..t is you. Look you just have pop on try bust jokes that ain't funny. Same applies to you. Stick to wanking. You got no hope

But to get back on topic OP each woman is different. There are certain moves which are more likely to work than others but I've met women who only squirt through deep penetration and others who squirt from clit play alone. Watch your partners responses and you'll soon learn what her triggers are to make it happen.

Think I said that way back when, blatant plagiarism "

To be fair this one got so off topic I'd forgotten what had been said at the start

That's what always happens with him, makes me lol, in a good way X

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Blimey...this one seemed to veer off into Trumpland half way through

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

Just get washable sheets.. Works for me... Dont need men to makr us gush.... Thankfully god gave me fingers

"Just get washable sheets.. Works for me... Dont need men to makr us gush.... Thankfully god gave me fingers "

Waterproof sheets & pillow cases are a god send, I used to take my sheet with me to others houses

"Any which way some you want to come through. I'm ready for you like sun tzu. If anyone a lame c..t is you. Look you just have pop on try bust jokes that ain't funny. Same applies to you. Stick to wanking. You got no hope "

Is this from an Eminem song?

No its by akala (uk rapper)- sun tzu. Close enough though aha the song is rather obscure

"Personally, clit orgasms feel better for me. And I thought I couldn't squirt until recently. Aparently there's a squidgy bit you need to press on. Who knew haha! It's the squirt button

Thats just tickled me "the squirt button" hahaha

It ticked me too..

Cuz its only happened to me once & that was recently & I also heard it goes soft & squidgy, but it was the 'squirt button' comment that got me.. Hahahaaa "

Haha. Its a nicer way to put it I guess I've researched it in great lengths. It doesn't really matter if you can't. It's not linked to orgasm. It's just a gland that excreets liquid when rubbed vigorously. Nothing beats a good pulsating clit orgasm

By *nergeMan  over a year ago

Hull

Use a couple of old towels, under a ladies bum, to soak up her squirt, I find if she’s more relaxed about making a “mess” the squirt is easier to make happen.

By *carletstripesWoman  over a year ago

Treorchy

Once the door been opened it doesn't take much lol "

I was coming to say exactly that. I always thought I couldnt and oneday met a guy who literally opened the floodgates. Have killed a couple of travelodge beds now lol

By *ornycouple485Couple  over a year ago

I wish i could.. I shall try a few of these tips tonight

Heads of the Valleys

"I wish i could.. I shall try a few of these tips tonight "

Just relax and if it happens happy days if not don't worry about it

This is my kind of reply ??

I've always found that with each lady comes a different technique, luckily there is a hell of a lot of intense fun finding out what works. Relaxation, experimentation, and determination is the key.

I don’t squirt and my orgasm doesn’t make me squirt either... I find it quite off putting when men insist on telling me that I can “squirt”. Umm no. I can’t, don’t and don’t want to either!

"I don’t squirt and my orgasm doesn’t make me squirt either... I find it quite off putting when men insist on telling me that I can “squirt”. Umm no. I can’t, don’t and don’t want to either!

"

I agree Mav

"I don’t squirt and my orgasm doesn’t make me squirt either... I find it quite off putting when men insist on telling me that I can “squirt”. Umm no. I can’t, don’t and don’t want to either!

I agree Mav "

looking good P!

I also think with all this porn it’s putting extra pressure on women to do this! men you’ll just have to except some women just can’t! Like you can’t grow an extra inch or two to your c*cks

Hate seeing squirting in porn. Dont men realise that its most likely her having a piss. If it happens organically good if not also good. As long as you're both getting pleasure from the experience.

By *ancubsaMan  over a year ago

Newport

Personally I find a woman really sexy when she just relaxes and enjoys the encounter whether she squirts or not. Don't get me wrong, I do love it if she does squirt but it's not the focus. Bedding can be washed very easily

The first time I encountered squirting was back in '92 when having a little backseat fun, I was down on the mound and just came off for a second and she squirted right in my eye! It wasn't a big thing but not very well known about then... I think.

The 1st time I squirted was when I was 17, a long, long, long time ago. I was so paranoid that from that day until 10 years ago I never let anyone put even a finger inside me, it's taken me many years to accept I gush n squirt but I still think life would be easier without & I might have more spontaneous sex than I do X

I agree Mav looking good P! "

You too butt

By *ancubsaMan  over a year ago

Newport

"The 1st time I squirted was when I was 17, a long, long, long time ago. I was so paranoid that from that day until 10 years ago I never let anyone put even a finger inside me, it's taken me many years to accept I gush n squirt but I still think life would be easier without & I might have more spontaneous sex than I do X"

I wouldn't worry about it, if it feels good then do it. It's all about enjoying the moment and I'm all for enjoying the moment

"I also think with all this porn it’s putting extra pressure on women to do this! men you’ll just have to except some women just can’t! Like you can’t grow an extra inch or two to your c*cks "

» Add a new message to this topic