FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cuckold Wales

Cuckold Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otHungGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Just a introductions thread for all cuckold couples and bulls to share their love of cuckolding and to find genuine like minded people.

So how long have you enjoyed cuckolding and what do you enjoy most?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have not had the chance yet, have messaged loads but unfortunately no luck, definitely something I would love to do!!

cardiff

Take your time to fully understand what a cuckold couple is looking for and I’m sure you will find what you seek.

By *shrop_cpleCouple  over a year ago

Ceredigion

"Take your time to fully understand what a cuckold couple is looking for and I’m sure you will find what you seek. "

sage advice indeed....

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Watching with interest...

cardiff

So what do you all enjoy most about cuckolding?

By *issallureWoman  over a year ago

Llanelli

Myself and my cuck have been doing this for a while now. Nothing better than hot steamy meets with well endowed gorgeous gents and sending him pics to show how much I’m enjoying

Does this include cuckqueen?

cardiff

[Removed by poster at 15/08/19 23:14:36]

cardiff

Typo

Yes of course any cuckolding of your choice - whilst I’ve never met a cuckqueen I’d love to know what you enjoy most

By *iss-louWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Myself and my cuck have been doing this for a while now. Nothing better than hot steamy meets with well endowed gorgeous gents and sending him pics to show how much I’m enjoying "

This... I dont even often send pics. His excitement and slight anxiety level when Im playing (texts etc) sets me off and when were alone and I let him ask for all the details... his arousal excites me...

"Myself and my cuck have been doing this for a while now. Nothing better than hot steamy meets with well endowed gorgeous gents and sending him pics to show how much I’m enjoying

This... I dont even often send pics. His excitement and slight anxiety level when Im playing (texts etc) sets me off and when were alone and I let him ask for all the details... his arousal excites me... "

Exactly this but in reverse, I like Ch3wy to meet alone but his preference is for me to be there, watching or listening. I enjoy seeing & hearing about the pleasure he gives others. He's met some lovely ladies who've sent me written accounts, pictures, videos etc. The enjoyment I get from this equals the pleasure I get from 1:1 fun with him X

cardiff

For me I love the build up to a meet, threeway flirty chat etc. This makes for an amazing meet

"For me I love the build up to a meet, threeway flirty chat etc. This makes for an amazing meet"

Totally agree with this, also I love the feeling off presence. That I am invited to be the individual who improves the couples sex life. That alone gives a sense of power and authority (not really the right word but it's difficult to articulate).

To lead a couple into often, new horizons.

Being a couple's first bull is a massive privilege and turn on

By *issallureWoman  over a year ago

Llanelli

"For me I love the build up to a meet, threeway flirty chat etc. This makes for an amazing meet

Totally agree with this, also I love the feeling off presence. That I am invited to be the individual who improves the couples sex life. That alone gives a sense of power and authority (not really the right word but it's difficult to articulate).

Being a couple's first bull is a massive privilege and turn on"

This... totally agree, it’s amazing to invite someone who understands, even better when they realise they have authority. Such a turn on for a dominant bull to show my cuck how I should be handled

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

It's not our thing.

But many males assume that is what we are looking for.

I think we make it clear in our profile otherwise bit clearly it's not read each time.

But I also think many men would not truly understand it either but they think they do or they are using it to get to the woman.

Just another angle.

Jo x

By *ood funMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Love playing with a wife in front of her husbend him watching everything and helping with certain things and cleaning up after weve finished ,not meet a cpl. for quite a while now so if there are any local cpls to me get in touch

By *ob longMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Love to be a cuckold. Gf came home one nt from club pussy wet and ass full up for on her pussy had been stretched

By *iss-louWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"For me I love the build up to a meet, threeway flirty chat etc. This makes for an amazing meet

This... totally agree, it’s amazing to invite someone who understands, even better when they realise they have authority. Such a turn on for a dominant bull to show my cuck how I should be handled "

Not encountered someone who really gets it yet but looking forward to it

We can't pin it down to specifics.

Its the whole package of cuckold ingredients.

Dominant gentlemen are rare.

This... totally agree, it’s amazing to invite someone who understands, even better when they realise they have authority. Such a turn on for a dominant bull to show my cuck how I should be handled

Not encountered someone who really gets it yet but looking forward to it "

Ch3wy totally gets its

By *neoffwelshladMan  over a year ago

west wales

"Take your time to fully understand what a cuckold couple is looking for and I’m sure you will find what you seek.

sage advice indeed.... "

Sshrop_cpl msg me when you get 5 min x

I was with a cuckold couple for 7 months last year before they moved to York, and came back on here to find another.

Cuckold is personal to each couple I have found over years, and is amazing when there’s that connection between all of you

By *ellowyellowXMan  over a year ago

cardiff

It's different for every single person or couple. Would love to be the part time boyfriend for one hotwife, things usually get better over time.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I absolutely love being a cuck!

By *rsometimes2Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I have played the bull in a few cuckold relationships. I love how the hotwife looks at me being her lover and the power we have over the cuck. I also get pleasure seeing how much the cuck and hotwife get turned on by how I am with the other. I do love a good cuck and a sexy hotwife. To build up trust between all parties is a must for me though.

There’s a very distinct difference between cuckolding and hotwifing. Many on here think they are one and the same and then end up insulting the couple in question. It pays to take the time to understand what the couple wants and what is driving them. J

"There’s a very distinct difference between cuckolding and hotwifing. Many on here think they are one and the same and then end up insulting the couple in question. It pays to take the time to understand what the couple wants and what is driving them. J"

Indeed and then that's where upset sets in x

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Not encountered someone who really gets it yet but looking forward to it "

So question for the Bulls, have you tried to make contact with the women who have hinted, such as Miss_Lou they want a more dominant man, or do you expect her to contact you??

Asking for a friend

Not encountered someone who really gets it yet but looking forward to it

So question for the Bulls, have you tried to make contact with the women who have hinted, such as Miss_Lou they want a more dominant man, or do you expect her to contact you??

Asking for a friend "

Um...that's not how attraction works little buddy

» Add a new message to this topic