FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Small cock

Small cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey Fabbers

I wanted to put this into the open and see what everyone thinks.

Basically my cock is pretty small, it’s about 4.5 inches when hard.

My past partners have said it has been fine (and has done the trick) but I’m so conscious about it, it really does hold me back.

Would love to know if anyone else is in the same boat, and what women genuinely think, because partners are no doubt going to be kinder than a stranger!

Hopefully hear from some of you soon!

Happy fabbing.

Pinky x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's how you use it that counts.

There are lots of us men with the same thought of not being big enough,but it's not for you to judge it's for the ladies not all women like a 9 incher some prefer a bigger girth all depends where there sensitive spots are.

I hate it if they are long, its uncomfortable. Its also how you use it thats important. Ive had the best fun with smaller to average x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for saying that! Good confidence booster x

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Work on the fore play and learn back and foot massage no man is happy with his cock but we got what we are given and we have to make the best of it we also have 2 hands and a mouth lol

By *issvvCouple  over a year ago

pontyclun

when I was meeting I was actually looking for men who was average or smaller. I always used to like finding what I didn’t have at home.

Miss x

"Work on the fore play and learn back and foot massage no man is happy with his cock but we got what we are given and we have to make the best of it we also have 2 hands and a mouth lol "

Im happy with mine

I think all men are conscious of the size of there man hood, I'm always shy when in changing rooms and have never showered in a open shower, can't pee next to someone either lol I'm small on the flop compared to alot of others I have seen but I'm a grower and never really had an issue with the size of it. Not all women want a massive cock it's how you use it and foreplay is a big big deal to most

My erections are not always the same size. I have better girth than length on a really good day I’m over 7 inches.

By *ancubsaMan  over a year ago

Newport

"My erections are not always the same size. I have better girth than length on a really good day I’m over 7 inches."

I've found that too... sometimes I am just under 8" and sometimes just over. I put it down to arousal or morning glory. Intimacy certainly plays a big part. What still confuses me is the WE, VWE and VVWE acronyms because it seems most have differing opinions on it. Main thing is that I certainly know how to use all or any part of it

Yeah, morning glory looks incredible. Lol

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"Yeah, morning glory looks incredible. Lol"

Oh those were the days - old age is a cruel mistress

By *andydave28Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Says he with the bigcock

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Cocks are like breasts, you get a range of sizes. Some people only like large ones others will prefer smaller ones.

The more important thing is your attitude. If you're attentive and listen to your playmate's needs then it'll be a lot more enjoyable for both of you.

I've been told one of the worst things is having a guy act like dick just because he thinks he has a big cock & that makes him a great fuck.

To be honest mate 4.5" ain't small, iirc the average is 5" and as a few men have already pointed out our sizes can vary!!

I find the longer I am the thinner I am which isn't a good trade off.

Also what you should look at is your weight/body fat mate!!

Although you mite only see 4.5" there most likely is a couple of inches hiding under fat!!

Which I can personally say due to weight gain an inch has become hidden.

But what you need to remember with that is, although you cant see it all, it's all still very much useable!!

Ie you mite only see 4.5" but when your balls deep in a woman shes getting 6.5" because your fat is getting pushed out of the way.

By *r sugarandspiceMan  over a year ago

South Wales

I thought mine was small but relised in different situations it increases and decreases

So don’t worry about the size

By *ancubsaMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Yeah, morning glory looks incredible. Lol"

That's what I've been told

» Add a new message to this topic